Migrants are kill

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-rescue-idUSKBN17021E

>147 sub-Saharan Africans including five children and some pregnant women get on a rubber boat
>Surely this will end well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>looking for fucks to give
Nope, nothing.

All those poor women and children...

just kidding, praise kek and praise Poseidon.

where were you when migrants were kill?

>147 sub-Saharan Africans
>5 children
>some pregnant women (probably also 5)
So, like, 137 black guys died trying to sneak into Europe?

thank you based poseidon

Shadilay!

>its worth taking an (obviously?) dangerous boat trip on a shitty raft to illegally immigrate to europe
>it's not worth just trying to improve the living conditions of the country you already live in
really makes me pic related...

Thank-you, based Poseidon.

Oh dear, so sad, so bad, never mind. Based Poseidan!

>feared

They can't be migrants, migrants fill out forms & apply for citizenship, these were foreigners on a shitty boat.

Torpedos away!

some of that 137 might have been non-pregnant women but i'd guess no more than 30 or so

a hundred able bodied adult males decided the best course of action was to take to the sea in a shoddy craft filled to overcapacity.
I'm not a smart man, but come on now, is the potential reward of gibs in a country you hate that hates you really worth the risk?

I like the term "alien" because it automatically implies they arent suppossed to be there in the first place and are invading

>I like the term "alien" because it automatically implies they arent suppossed to be there in the first place and are invading
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE

Could the Bogs be behind this?

The call that saved Europe.

I wholeheartedly concur.

WON'T YOU PRAISE POSEIDON WITH ME, BROTHERS!

Thank you Poseidon!

The media doesn't even pretend to be unbiased these days.

They openly admit they have a side.

>nearly 150 scientists, engineers and doctors all dead

>migrants

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

And nothing of value was lost.

A board like pol is talking about this stuff meanwhile Italy and the leftist government avoid to adress the question.
Let s pretend that our operation in the sea is not killing thousand of them, kek.

>feared

who fucking cares

feared not dead
fixed it for you

Angrifying, but completely accurate. Good vid. Probably a good training tool too, for someone who wants to be able to confront liberals.

Based Poseidon