100% PROOF Kremlin/Russia Is Wikileaks Source!

Published on Mar 27, 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLFDfSIXfJw

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4110654/Trump-conducts-sting-operation-ensnare-intelligence-briefers-says-caught-leaking.html
ripe.net/membership/indices/data/ru.hostkey.html
hostkey.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real or fake makes no difference to Kompromat - from the old Soviet playbook, the use of compromising material to discredit rivals in politics or business or just settle personal scores.

"Maybe it’s my office. Maybe my office." Because I’ve got a lot of people … Maybe it’s them?’

‘What I did, is I said I won’t tell anyone. I’m going to have a meeting, and I won’t tell anybody about my meeting with intelligence,’ Trump continued.

He even shielded one of his closest aides from word of the meeting.

‘Nobody knew – not even Rhoda, my executive assistant for years. She didn’t know – I didn’t tell her. Nobody knew,’ Trump continued – drawing laughter from collected family members and staff.

Having set the trap, Trump says the word leaked anyway.

‘The meeting was held. They left, and immediately the word got out that I had a meeting. So, I don’t want that. It’s very unfair to the country. It’s very unfair to our country what’s happening,’ he said.

Trump said during a press conference at Trump Tower – his first since getting elected.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4110654/Trump-conducts-sting-operation-ensnare-intelligence-briefers-says-caught-leaking.html

nice source faggot

So what, because wikileaks has a DNS server in russia, that means russia is the source for the leaks?

are you fucking retarded?

>Within
>Kremlin
>walls

yeah, even as a butthurtbelter i dont believe they will house their servers directly in the walls of Kremlin

>100% PROOF!!!
>no actual proof

>what is VPN

I wouldn't doubt this, i'm sure the three letter gun clubs of the government are trying everything they can to take them out.

>Kompromat
Why not just use the word Blackmail?

And now, motherfucker, go into the google maps and search for the exact street. Kremlin? Not even close.
>M5 closest ISP
>lowest ping possible
>fast access to Russian users.

ripe.net/membership/indices/data/ru.hostkey.html

hostkey.com/

Also the ebul russian boogeyman addresses are not in the output of dig for wikileaks.
Fake news.
Fake news.

DNS hosting

This service involves hosting of your DNS zones on our equipment. You have the ability to edit the contents of the zone and adjust the DNS settings of your domains.

HOSTKEY’s DNS servers are reserved for its clients and are located in Russia and the Netherlands. This helps to minimize the response time to user requests.

You can manage DNS via a convenient multifunctional interface, which allows you to configure up to 100 entries for a single domain.

Annual price: €12 per domain.

Problem solved

I hope this is true it means we have the left by the balas as they can get their hands on the wiki server hahhahahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah get rekt shariabluepill

But strangely when you put the IP he gave into infosniper it does say wikileaks.org and give Russia as the location.
But not the kremlin, that's just too stupid.
Anyways, it really doesn't matter if Russia supported Trump by hacking the democrats and leaking shit, if they did do that it's not because Trump is a puppet, it's because Hillary loathes Russia and was probably going to start a new war with them

Hahaha holy shit, BTFO Russian shills and deniers.

Check my posts

This thread will be slid if patriots don't keep it alive.

You're doing God's work, boys.

>Speaking to a group of donors in Manhattan, Mrs. Clinton said that Mr. Putin, the Russian president, had never forgiven her for the accusation she made in 2011, when she was secretary of state, that parliamentary elections his country held that year were rigged. “Putin publicly blamed me for the outpouring of outrage by his own people, and that is the direct line between what he said back then and what he did in this election,” Mrs. Clinton said.
This was in December. Funny how the narrative has changed

t. Stormfag
>sage