vimeo.com/209349326

How's brit/pol/ doing these days?

Been away for a couple of months, tried to be a normie

It didn't work

First for LOLNEY

>Yank cucks us of our empire
>Cucks us of our thread

No real Brexit until 2019

What are you going to do while waiting for it to happen?

>trying to be a normie

I'm trying to be a normie. There's job vacancies at a holiday inn up the road, bar work available. I make drinks for myself all the time at home, may as well earn money for it.

shitpost in /brit/pol

Wank, eat, sleep, complain, wank

What else?

REAL THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=MDSLLcpZvm0

BYE BYE BABY, BYE BYE!

Who else celebrating Article 50 being triggered with a cheeky bifta and a few cans?

COUNTY UP LADS

Glos here.

woah...

>Daily reminder that if you can't bench 225lbs you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

nigger tier edition

It's only a matter of time before the Euro collapses, Germany and France are forced to bail out southern Europe (thus pissing off their own populace) and without the UK, they will have force other European nations to pay up - or accept further "integration"

The European Dream is dead, killed by the Germans, who desired to deflate their currency to boost up their industry and economy.

Nice try GCHQ

Shitpost and antagonise the Krauts.

Probably sabre rattle until Autumn 2017. We will have to wait until all the Euro Elections are finished, before the real talks can begin.

You just migrated to this thread, and you're telling me you have no compassion for all those refugees?

When was the last time you got trips you faggot kike?

I don't know what you just said but I'm having a delicious beer and listening to Bach. Feels kind of traitorous to listen to a German on a day like today but he's just so damned good. I'll turn on some Purcell in a minute.

We used to do this all the time...

But hearty keks anyway.

What's the next step in his master plan?

Lol.

>tfw Germany screws Europe all over yet again

I could never do a job where I had to directly deal with customers desu

They are a burden on our social services and though not all, but most, are too uneducated or incompetent to be of use in the economy or unfilled employment sections that need to be filled.

>Watching the interview with May
>The immigration numbers will change

They're going up.

This thread was terra nullius

>I don't know what you just said but I'm having a delicious beer and listening to Bach. Feels kind of traitorous to listen to a German on a day like today but he's just so damned good. I'll turn on some Purcell in a minute.
A cheeky bifta is a delicious cannabis cigarette mate. I'm having one of those with my beer.
And listening to Dvorak.

SORT MYSELF OUT

Yeah but what about muh need to virtue signal?

this is the same May that said at conference she was determined to being numbers down in 2014. The numbers have risen every year since (from non-EU which she CAN control)

Emigrate.

kek
i know that feel, welcome back

>A cheeky bifta is a delicious cannabis cigarette mate. I'm having one of those with my beer.
>And listening to Dvorak.

Ah, I figured as much. Nice about Dvorak, though. I love his American inspired symphony (no. 9). Congrats on Brexit.

>youtu.be/lx7kFpU8IbQ

That's not the only thing that's up!

>tfw feminists in SK are considered crazy
>The FEMALE president of SK was crazy, told state secrets to her crazy friend (who thought that she was the reincarnation of Jesus Christ) and sent in the police en-masse to try and deal with non-violent protests

Whose idea was it to let women near power?

>Potato'd

>tfw you see Rimmer run past whilst you're stood queuing in KFC, his hair flicking back and his portly face glistening with delicate sweat

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl4agty58Ak

Remember to vote yes in the now inevitable Cornish Independence referendum.

>Ah, I figured as much. Nice about Dvorak, though. I love his American inspired symphony (no. 9). Congrats on Brexit.
Yeah, 4th movement is the best for me. And cheers.

When will we act to stop this brutal abuse of Jeremy Corbyn
Just £5 now could allow Jeremy to find a new, loving home.

Let's be honest.
>The State of British Music if you were in charge,

youtu.be/RZ2oXzrnti4

>leaving a country you've been a part of for over a thousand years

youtu.be/bPsY_nhTtxg
>Baked Potato

he reminds me of my Trade Unionist grandad

Remember to vote yes in the now inevitable Mercian Indyref.

Same. Where abouts? Cheltenham myself.

>When a Tripfag on some random forum reminds you of your failure to go back to the Gym.

Eh. I'm kinda socially autistic (Can't exercise outside, can't talk to people) but drunk people aren't all that focused on the person behind the bar anyway. And you don't even have to talk to them. They just ask for a drink, you make it and give it to them, then you list the price, they give you the money and fuck off.

Still I'm a bit disappointed and I think this brexit is a bit weak. I thought you were going to kick out all EU-migrants.

There are many shitskins from EU-countries who go to London to live there.

How do I get Terry Hall's haircut?

irrefutably correct

Tewkesbury mate.

>Mercia flag but with Peterborough badge

>not an all steel fork

weak nigga

He is all of our Grandad.

Great day lads.

Keep at it son, we need to toughen you up for the fight vs. Preusse

youtube.com/watch?v=swo51-CG9Ss

N-nicely done with Article 50, Anglos-senpais.

Go tomorrow lad

That's the thing, user. you don't have to go to a gym. Charles Bronson has a workout you can do solely with your own bodyweight, alone and he's ripped as fuck. There's hope for social autists too. You don't even have to go out into society until you're /fit/ nowadays.

Wait for some Twat to make it fashionable and ruin any enjoyment you would have had.
>Pain.

Nice. My friend used to live very near there, never went to Tewkesbury proper, though. Nice bit of the county.

So when are we deporting him?

When I find myself in times of trouble
Nigel Farage comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

C I V I C A L E R T

I would propose the idea of invading Scotland if they try to break away, but then I remember, Scotland is filled with Scottish.

So I propose an alternative, we send the gingers into "work camps", where they can repay for all those years of sucking on the teat of the English taxpayer.

Or kill them all, their gingers, they're not really people.

Ta, you're right.
Fuck it, I'm gonna go for a Sprint at 2am.

here. it's pretty inspiring, even if that guy had massive anger issues. scribd.com/doc/97881381/Bronson-Solitary-Fitness

Yeah mate. Come over for the Medieval Festival in the summer. Good laughs to be had.
Loads of building going on in Cheltenham atm. What are they doing to that arcade near lloyds bank that they have knocked down?

>vimeo.com/209349326
that pig's legs broken

DOUBLE CIVIC COMBO!

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
it reminds me that it's not so bad
it's not so bad

Believe it or not, gingers do have more soul than chinks and other slanty eyed mongs

I know, true, but I was in great shape 2 years back because of the Gym/Sprints;
Gets me out of the house, stops me being an anti-social spacker.

Nothin better IMO than Night Running.

It's the first 2-4 weeks that are always the toughest as you get a good routine set and then after it becomes Habit.

Not at a holiday inn though. I have to travel round the country for work and stay at holiday and premier inns all the time, the bar staff have to be a bit more friendly and chatty compared to other bars and pubs.

Nice.

Ginger people are the last people you're allowed to make jokes about. That won't last long either.

Really?
I don't see the difference when I look at them.
Though gingers do turn red when angry while chinks just lose their eyes entirely from the tightening of their lids.

TIME IS A VALUABLE THING
WATCH IT FLY BY AS THE PENDULUM SWINGS

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay, my head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today, I'm late for work again
And even if I'm there, they'll all >imply that I might not last the day
And then you call me and it's not so bad, it's not so bad and

>Oh, You.

Well yes, I suppose so. Maybe i'll reconsider, apply for the kitchen instead.

Who is the qt on the left?

youtube.com/watch?v=iOlYkp1MCXc

youtube.com/watch?v=xYVTgxx11QY

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

you are now Captain Britain. how will you save the UK?

>That fucking synth solo

Have a (You) lad, you earned it.

How do we sort ourselves out and escape the social retardation? I want to be able to small talk with women.

Teaches you how to cow punch too. Which is useful, I suppose.

>Gwynedd not represented

poor showing

She looks not a day younger than 32.