*Blocks your path*

*Blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9YAF1hcRljI
youtube.com/watch?v=HnfwBeVFlbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I ask him "why did you like Muslims and embrace their destructive satanic religion known as Islam"?

*teleports behind you

*appropriate greeting*

how does a digital 32kb jpg block me a physical plane creature. Lol nigga you stupid.

Guten Mogren mein Fuhrer

Sorry to get in your way sir.

>we must preserve the manlet race

lmao why were Germans such cucks?

*Shakes hand*

*Washes them After*

Average male height Germany 5 11.25
Average male height US 5 9
Average penis size Germany 5.7 inches
Average penis size US 5.1 inches

*keeps walking*

Turbo Manlet detected.

HEIL

>>>/soup_kitchen/

Fuck off kike.

>>>/oven/

that's because half our country is black or mexican

>>>/walmart/

warns him about invading Russia

>>>/auschwitz/

>>>/gulag/

Because he was one of the most redpilled men on Earth and he was fucking right about Islam dude

*salutes*

I'm finishing my law degree and have an internship at a law firm which is ready to hire me as soon as I graduate. Nice try though.

>>>/militarygibs/

Islam is evil

He actually liked Islam due fanatical devotion in it, and I gotta admin there's some minor based parts in Islam aside from it being a cancer.

Because he liked the religion but hated the people who follow it.

poor penislets
t. german canadian with 7 inches

I'm not saying we need Muslims in our country, but Hitler liked Islam because like you said Russiabro the devotion of the warriors who fought for the religion, and the strength and social dominance of the ideology. Islam is basically a form of fascism, I admire many aspects of it, but I don't want it in my country

Muh dik
Lurk moar nigger

You mean that your dicks are even smaller?

>"7 inches"
Most people mismeasure

"here's the gas"

"""according to speer"""

Cuck.

A black guy paid to suck my dick.

*psh*. Nothing personal untersmench

move nigger

lmao congratulations. You're literally a gay prostitute.

what's wrong with Speer anyway

*rises right hand*

You're literally a cuck who has blacked images saved on his computer.

*Hails Stalin*

t. Canuck in Bongistan

>general size
genetics and we have millions of spics
>penis size
that's because tight goat ass stretches the meat missile, Ahmed

Raises*

Sieg Heil!

You seem to be having a hard time coping with your short height and small benis.

Flipping burgers isn't a job.

>>>/56%/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9YAF1hcRljI

This Jew is so butthurt it's insane.

>having ironic memes saved on your computer is somehow makes you le cuck xddd and is worse than letting a nigger suck your dick

holy shit - it's charlie chaplin

Does anyone even find the blacked images funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=HnfwBeVFlbU

Greetings mein furher

I have information that could lead to our victory in this war.

A nigger sucking my dick is better than your obvious desire to suck nigger dicks.

Imo it's hilarious the amount of triggering potential that they have, like Admittedly, I've been triggered by some pajeet user posting ones of Natalia Poklonskaya and Marion LePen.

okay sweetie, keep on rationalizing your homosexual behavior by projecting it onto shitposters on a Taiwanese finger painting forum :^)
It's not gay because he was sucking your dick and that means that you're dominant, amirite?

>calling other men sweetie

That's because you're gay.

>Imo it's hilarious the amount of triggering potential that they have
wow, aren't you an ebin trol

That image is sexual so by posting it you are revealing your own homosexual tendencies whether you act on them or not.

Just because there are a few tiny pieces of gold in a huge pile of shit doesn't make it any less a huge pile of shit.

Hug him

>*i-it's a hologram*

Oh darn, I think you figured me out, Sigmund Freud. Guess I've been subconsciously craving that BBC this entire time. Let me know if doesn't work out with your boyfriend so you can give me his number.
I come here for the bantz and autism, so yeah, pretty much

There is nothing wrong with Islam. They do not belong in the West, however muslim immigration and terrorism is (((their))) fault. Israel ruined the Middle East and created terrorism.

>Says BBC unirononically and used cartoon pictures
Yep you're a fag.

I used to hate you because my jew teachers told me to hate you, but they were wrong.

You were right.

>Engages in fellatio with african gentlemen
>unironically calls others faggots
kek
>complaining about taiwanese finger paintings on a taiwanese finger painting forum
have some more

Here's the Zyklon B you asked

It's not gay if he sucks your dick. The dominant one isn't gay. Just like you said. Cuck. Have fun filming your wife fuck a black dude.

Nothin personnel kiddo

>Just like you said
That was sarcasm, retard. But feel free to engage in whatever mental gymnastics to justify your homosexuality

Fuck Yeah

But you're gay for having those blacked pictures portraying a nigger in a dominant manner. That makes you a cuck. You're a cuck.