Crime and race

Take a look at these FBI facts...FACTS NIGGA!

F.A.C.T.s!!!!

You white boys rape a fucking lot yo!
You rape the fuck out of some bitches!
Niggas got nuthin' on the white man there

But we are really good at killing rapists and others as we deem fit.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAzxQEkBFfE
youtu.be/Wc_lFjfs068
youtube.com/watch?v=fvG0Ciw6Mso&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>But we are really good at killing rapists

Where is your source bitch?

Right in yor stupid face cracka! FACTS NIGGA! FACTS!

SOMEBODY GO BRING THE PIC BACK HERE AND SHOW THESE FOOLS! FACTS! ALL THE FACTS RIGHT THERE!

Read it again. Give me a source for your reasons to murder or GTFO

Your facts show that black commit approximately 1/3 of all rapes despite making up approximately 13% of the population, making them about 3 times more likely to commit rape than a white person. Also, who cares? 90% of rape claims are fabricated by lying ass women.

No one will, nobody gives a fuck you stupid nigger faggot

You are probably the whitest person on Sup Forums

so black people commit about 2/5 of the crime while being 1/8 of the population ?

>Total 26%
>Rape 28%

Hmmm

sir, are you a nigger?
if so, do you agree that you are not human? therefore, should be treated as an animal.
(no human right)

Seems to think he's the SWJ for all niggers everywhere!

Look at those numbers...white people do more crime a lot more. a hollllle lot more!

Because they use "white" to mean "nonwhite."

no Hispanics in %, blacks make up 12% pop, 51% murder, 26% rape.

So...

shill is shilling hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAzxQEkBFfE

Please refrain yourselfs from raping so much, it's disgusting.

Some of these people are just SO proud of being an idiot:

facebook/risa.cole

youtu.be/Wc_lFjfs068

I pray to god (God = which is my left testicle... that's my religion so fuck you) that she is an illegal and just gets deported for this picture!

women with guns are a liability.

yeah they're afraid to get caught
a lot of crime from nigga to nigga is not reported

Yeah. White Bois rape. Mostly drunk sex.

Even then we have a long, long, long, long way to go to catch up with Dindus.

How are you just going to be so brazen about not wanting your identity 'revealed' when this is what you post on facebook:

>worthless nigger
>posting on Sup Forums
>doesn't realize middle east and north Africans identify as white on paper

Can't understand you nigger.

This is arrests and not convictions. Also, niggers won't talk to police. Wouldn't be surprised if every single one of those arrests were from raping a white woman.
Saged

Friendly reminder that lesser/slave races get categorized frequently as 'white' which VASTLY skews criminal statistics. The real truth that (((they))) don't want you to know, is that darkies actually commit far MORE crime than we're lead to believe, and "whites" actually commit far less.

>white

kek

Airshit fags need to go back

Video Date: March 25, 2017
Post Date: March 27, 2017

These subversive fools are in total denial mode about what they've done.

Why would a white man try to trigger us by acting like a nigger? truly confusing.

can somebody post the chart of what everything would look like if black people were gone?

Underrated.

oh, this is perfect. plan is going swimmingly, especially the "make racists afraid again". it's like they do our work for us, it's incredible.

youve never seen a gun in real life

This was debated on a survivalist forum. For sure the guy on far left has the real deal. The others debated a bit on the rest with no consensus reached because of the shitty pic. They are a lefty gun club so I would assume that they are all legit.

Few buddies and me looked this over along with the video and the general consensus was the guns are for the most part real. With the exception of the P90. There are three possibilities here. Either it's real and dude has the money involved in an SBR, he doesn't have the money and it's illegal AF, or it's airshit. And if his is airshit that negates the realism of the rest from every aspect except deadly force scenarios. Idgaf if it's made of macaroni art. If it slightly resembles a real firearm and you point it at me imma shoot your ass.

Yeah I would err on side that they are legit. The main question is what does antifa hope to accomplish with this display of force? They must know how many right-wing militias there are out there. In addition law enforcement would wipe them out before militias got to them. The most they could hope for is some stunt like the SLA fiasco.

youtube.com/watch?v=fvG0Ciw6Mso&t=1s

>tfw my Garand is sexier and built for >1000yd shots
AR platform has its uses, but they look ridiculous