Sup Forums hates immigration

>Sup Forums hates immigration
>lives in a small town in the middle of bum fuck nowhere with 0 immigrants

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/mar/27/looking-back-and-angry-what-drives-pauline-hansons-voters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats your point

I like immigration. I hate people that break laws.
Guess the legal status of most immigrants?

>I like immigration.
lol youre insane

Are you serious? Half my city is fucking brown.

Speak for yourself, faggot OP. I live in a neigborhood with a crapton of blacks and muzzies.

>Lives in gated community
>Whites in South Africa and Mississippi or racist because they're ignorant

I'd prefer it to stay that way, thank you.

Why do you think we move there?

>no immigrants
>America is a country of immigrants
Rlly mkes me thnk

my mayor is trying to turn my city into a sanctuary city

Your expats are more than enough

Nigger my town has the second largest Arab population in Canada. I hate them for a reason.

I believe controlled and restricted inmigration of law abiding citizens from the upper classes of their country of origin are no threat to the economy, culture or identity of a country.

What you should hate is politicians creating lousy inmigration policies and letting any ignorant, stupid, crazy and criminal son of bitch enter any given country.

>check out latest happening
>dindus/muslims/marxists/illegal immigrants chimping out
>glad to be in the suburbs and not some disgusting nig/illegal infested city

It is precisely why I want to preserve the community I reside in.
Although my city has a few thousand of viets in it, but they commit no crimes and sell decent food so they can stay.

i believe in an ethnically homogenous society without albanians and bosnians

I don't hate immigration, I hate the effects on the market high immigration causes.

Having large amounts of immigration every year in a country like australia for example, does nothing but hyperinflate the labour supply. Like any good or service in a market, when the supply is inflated beyond market demand the price of the good or service drops or stagnates.

This is why we have seen no real wage rising in the last two decades in the west. Combine this with encouraging women into the workforce and you have a hyperinflation of labour supply.

If you support immigration you support people being poorer.

i moved to a white gated community because my hometown was overrun by spics, abdul

Where is this magical town?

>Guess the legal status of most immigrants?

Most immigrants are legal you dumb fuck. There are 43 million immigrants in the states and 11 million are illegal.

lives in a small town
how many traffic lights in your town op?

>I like immigration.
cuck
This isn't real life, you don't have to preface your true thoughts with a pathetic little virtue signal.

>hate immigrants
>avoid immigrants

Seems perfectly consistent.

This is how your average Sup Forums poster looks like

It's very sad that these "happenings" are only strenghtening bias and xenophobic feelings and actually preventing the inmigration of quality citizens to these countries.

What's wrong with living in small town Ahmed?

So you're in favor of total amnesty then? Then they would all be legal and a-ok :^)

>You live in a small town so you can't possibly care about your entire country even though the Butterfly Effect strongly implies you will be affected by things that happen to the nation.
retarded shills need to go back

Me likey

ACTUALLY I LIVE IN MIAMI

PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS HELLSCAPE

only countries that support any immigration whatsoever are mongrel ones with no identity

You don't know shit about where illegals stay in America, so shut the fuck up.

holy shit an actual cuckservative

dumb frogposter

>Sup Forums hates immigration
Way to conflate immigrants who have something to contribute and go through the legal process with immigrants who squat down and lay a thick dump all over your laws.

This.

>>lives in a small town in the middle of bum fuck nowhere with 0 immigrants

True. I live in a peacefull town (pic related). No foreigners. We have peace, unity and a lot of traditions. Bite me, right?

I lived in luton

I don't hate immigrants I hate non-whites, retard.

He is a fucking anglo, that`s the point.

immigration is good when its kept in check to ensure that the best and brightest are welcomed
>also people who migrate should admire the country and culture of where they are going to

I live in a downtown district of a very large city. I hate immigration.

Hahahaha because a lot of people know about Croatia and all the inventions and contributions they have made to the world and western culture.

Fuck off. The best and most developed countries are the ones being affected. That is the sad part of the situation.

actually you're wrong, we don't want legal immigration of brown people to replace whites

I prefer functional communities over crime-ridden shitholes

>hambach
thanks for the tip, reported to EU, diversity inbound

but in all seriousness that town looks very comfy desu

And your point is?
One small town does not equal a whole country you nigger.

Didn't know even small towns in uk became muslim that fast.

No, this is white, middle-upper class libtards. Actually mostly city dweller garbage - all white. And you have no idea what you are talking about. There is NO town in Germany left that is not """"enriched"""".

Fuck off with your civicuck shit.
No shitskins allowed.
We have our own people that can do anything 1000x better than any third world monkey.
Ethnic Nationalism and a Homogeneous Europa, America, Canada, Australia , New Zealand is the future.

Lots of Sup Forumslock hate all immigrants - polluting the gene pool, etc.

Pic related - genetic mutations glorified in popular culture.

I'm actually an immigrant that wants to stop immigration from non-European countries.

Your ancestors don't belong there. They stole the land from it's rightful owners. Ever heard of karma? You reap what you sow.

I live in Tallinn. The effect of "immigrants" can clearly be seen in every single neighbourhood.

also if you want to have a glimpse at the future of the USA if you don't stop immigration: come to miami and drive around hialeah/sweetwater also allapatah and culmer

literally nobody belongs here, this is supposed to be an uninhabitable swamp filled with a trillion mosquitos

also most of the "people" that "live" here are YOUR ilk

Yeah right. I doubt it. All land on this Earth was stolen from someone else who had it before. There is no God.

many people live outside the city work inside the city

my university has a fucking SHRINE to immigrants. dindus rapping outside, aloha snackbars walking around freely and everything.

This is actually empirically true. Here's some proof:
"As one researcher told me: “When you probe for personal experiences on anything they say about welfare or immigration, it’s always second- and third-hand.”"
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/mar/27/looking-back-and-angry-what-drives-pauline-hansons-voters

Why is Sup Forums so butthurt about immigrants who don't even live next door? Why is Sup Forums so raging mad about a supposed problem they only read about in the fake-news media?

Thanks dude. Yes, it is!

Nothing wrong about that

Enjoy the last of that summer wine op.

they rightfully conquered the land and whites did far more with it than subhumans like you ever could

There are places like this in california. Everyone is brown. The streets are cracked, there is litter on the street, grafitti on many buildings, vegetation is uncared for or left to die, zero sense of aesthetics, chain link fences around houses, bars on windows of shops. Its fucking HIDEOUS and a dystopia.

>this is empirically true

>a researcher told me

>t. the guardian

???

There are numbers and tables in there too. Proven!

i've lived in a major city my whole life and there's been a noticeable difference in the atmosphere in the past 15 years or so. it also happens to be by several sanctuary cities. i have no problem with legal, proper immigration, but that's not what we're experiencing. we're seeing the death of western culture as a whole. there is no kinship between people anymore, no shared identity. immigrants are pushed to focus on their differences from the west and no longer assimilate.
if this weren't the case it would be a different story. i love my paki at the corner store he's super chill, but he's old and there aren't immigrants like him so much anymore. if they dont want to assimilate they have no business being here. it's getting to the point where anyone with any respect for life and culture should just move innawoods and start this shit over.

>!

??????????????? are you a woman?

>I hate immigration
>live in Chicago

No

I wish your post was true. My town was all white 30 years ago. Now you see somalians daily. I fucking hate them; they can't drive, have a reasonable amount of children, or contribute to society. The average IQ in the country they came from is below retard level. Coming here didn't change them.

actually we are experiencing demographic replacement by LEGAL immigration too, just because it's LEGAL doesn't mean it's going to end well for whites

Preferred pronouns: she/her

The only immigration I support is conscientious immigration. By which I mean, you learned the history, culture, and values of the country you wish to emigrate to and find yourself aligned or adopt said values and culture. Don't come to America if you're not interested in American values and culture. Same with any other country. If I were to go to Ireland, I'm going to try to adopt the language and culture and not going to try to get handouts from the natives or make their life any harder than it already is.

The whole "land of immigrants" notion is a meme. Country was founded upon British roots with Enlightenment era European thought influencing it. All the waves of immigrants from the Germans and Irish up through the early 20th century wanted to integrate.

>tfw your bait worked

Thanks for giving purpose to my life Sup Forums

Actually I live in a small village that is about 98% Muslim and it turned into a shit hole because of this, people are mugged daily and i'm pretty sure they even set up a sharia court

>All of Miami is an uninhabitable swamp

Are you literally fucking retarded? Anyhow it's a part of the territories which once belonged to a different group of people which weren't even "enriched" but massacred and disposed en masse.

>most of the "people" that "live" here are YOUR

Jokes on you m8. Most of hispanic inmigrants going to miami are considered shit-tier in our countries and looked down upon as you whites would white trash. I have no problem with that.

Clearly, the one being affected here seems to be you. But anyways, go on rambling about how you wish the inmigration matter in your country was. Cause it isn't changing any time soon.

U did good pupper, enjoy the You's

I dont want shitskins influencing the upper echelons of my society. Our politicians only had one job and that was to the people. They enslaved us to pay for their third world trash multicult monkey experiment. WE dont need any colored people at all. We dont owe the brown people of the world anything

>mobilefags

Imperialism is the alternative to immigration, why not make Mexico a U.S. Colony so we can leech off what resources they have and they are not allowed to move to the Metropolitan U.S.

1) 90%+ of indians died to illness, not "slaughtered"

2) yes, miami was the everglades, miami was essentially uninhabitable until white people came and drained everything and made canals everywhere to redirect the flow of the everglades

I dont even like the legal ones.
The legal brown can start voting their own group interest. The illegals dont really vote and can be kicked out.
The legal low iq shitskins are here to stay until people wake up.

Where the fuck do you even live, man? I used to live in a village on the outskirts of London and even that wasn't as bad as 98% muslim!

How does that indicate to you that they are immigrants? You aren't magically born white if your grandparents moved to Canada, dumbfuck.

what Sup Forumss political ideology more indicates is that they like old people are scared of what the young people think is hip

true, but there's not much you can do about people here legally aside from something extreme which i dont personally advocate.
if minority groups in my city didnt have such an attitude problem thanks to the democratic welfare state and universities pushing their victim complex maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Bull shit. It's because your parliaments and congresses want to force a set of priorities on the poor of "becoming rich". That's why you have seen no wage increases, you dumbshit.

>the hispanics in miami are shit-tier

that isn't even true retard, many of the hispanics here are literally the best your collective countries have to offer, the most educated and most affluent, who actually had the agency to move and start their lives here, the majority of the low-low class of your countries are right there in your countries in your favelas and slums of whatever name

the reason is that it takes more agency to move here from south america than it does for mexicans to cross to california

That's exactly the reason why I live in such a town.

non whites were pretty much nonexistent in Canada until the 70s. Even then, third world immigration didn't spike until the late 80s and most non whites were imported in the last 10-15 years.

>hates immigration
>therefore lives away from immigrants

Pol also loves Internet anonymity but just memed into the Presidency a guy who sold their Internet histories to anyone who wants them.

Cucks the lot of them.

I don't give a shit, kill yourself if you hate it so much.

doesnt make much sense considering the demographic of this site varies from board to board but ultimately represents people born in the late 80s and early 90s. Not too good if people in their mid 20s feel disenfranchised and tossed aside in favor of people whose main goal in life is to blow up a marathon or something.

Jokes on you, I'm just a Russian using an American botnet.

where does it poo