My 25 year old sister lives with my grandparents and prides herself on her commitment to fighting the patriarchy

My 25 year old sister lives with my grandparents and prides herself on her commitment to fighting the patriarchy.
She is over 350 pounds, dyes her hair a neon blue and wants to considered genderqueer. She rarely showers and spends most of her time on the computer. She spent almost 2 days crying because Trump won.
She recently decided to stop shaving her armpits, because "that is an unreasonable standard on women."
She's happy to call herself a cunt and a faghag.
After she broke up with her last boyfriend she accused him of rape on facebook, but never contacted the police.

She's recently been trying to push her ideologies on my 4 year old nephew, who is staying with my grandmother because his father is unable to care for him.
What do?

What's her pussy gunt smell like?

As a whole she smells so bad I have to move away from her when she sits by me. It's like raw sewage.

Stuff a grilled cheese under her fat folds while she's sleeping.

Liar.

She'd just enjoy the snack she found after waking up

This

You gotta hide it deeper.

I wish I was, the situation is infuriating. My grandma just gives him an ipad to watch youtube videos on and my sister pushes this bullshit on him. My mom doesn't care and my dad is indifferent.

turn him against her. don't let her spend time with her and later spoil him and then insult her and make fun of her like how she smells and stuff.

the next 1-2 years matter the most. don't let them get a stable connection. be a man and play with him since he's a boy it's a lot easier

tell her she is going to become a cat lady if she keeps this up.

Also tell her you don;t love her anymore because she is ugly on the inside.

> over 350 pounds
> blue hair
> "genderqueer"
> filthy
> smelly
> social pariah
> autistic crying
> armpits not shaven
> feminist
> indoctrinating children

Who is the idiot who had a kid with this?

save her

You know what to do

350 pounds, you say? Well resorting to violence clearly isn't going to work...

It's my brothers kid, but the woman he had him with was a fat welfare leach with a sub 90 IQ, she is perhaps the dumbest woman I have ever met. My brother got admitted to a mental hospital after a series of drug induced outburst and his mother already had 2 kids.
He was sent down to us, the plan was to send him back after the mother got her shit together but she never did. I nearly failed my final year in highschool because I was exclusively watching him, so I had to let him stay with my grandparents.

tell her to get a fucking job

You are so lying, but in this hypothetical scenario, find some nasty as fuck food she likes or coupons, or gift cards. Help her eat herself to a heart attack sooner. When she becomes bed ridden be the one that enables her to grow until she dies.

Add pine-sol to her food like the sixth sense. Poison isn't just for rats

She already basically is a cat lady, she's given up on finding another boyfriend so now she's looking for a girlfriend. I doubt she'll find anyone though, she rarely leaves the house.

All of the victimhood, SJW, queer shit stems from her issues related to her obesity.
Make her lose weight, put laxatives into everything she eats/drinks (I bet she drinks gallons of soda).
When she is a normal weight her social issues will fade and she will drop the ideologies for failed humans.

SAVE THE CHILD

It's true, it's sad what happened to her. She used to be a great sister, wanted to play rugby. My brother wanted to make a jackass styled movie when he was sixteen and told my sister to jump off our roof so he could put it in his movie. She did and nearly broke both her ankles. She had to quit her rugby team and it wasn't too long after she became a hamplanet. I remember one night during my school's cookie dough drive, I found her passed out on the floor next to a nearly emptied 3 pound vat of cookie dough. She started bringing gay and trans people home after school to upset my dad and replaced her sports with drama club.

You live in the greatest country in the world shoot her in the fucking face

It'd be doing her a favor, she hates herself more than anyone ever could.

I'm doing what I can, but I see him less and less. I'm leaving for the military soon.

Keep your nephew the fuck away from that crazy woman. I don't care if you have to disown her as a sister, no person deserves to be raised on values from her.

Seeing as it's not your kid, there is only one thing I can think of that could work.

Call child services and file a report about something obscene that she is doing (real or not). Describe your worry for the child and his home environment/mental condition as a result.

Child Protective Services shows up, gets one look at this landwhale of a creature, and will surely find a way to determine she's unfit to care.

dress up in a fat suit and go LOOK IM GAY TOO NOW , GIRLFRIEND and get into a series of jinx adventures as well pranks

in ten years well make a movie about it and be millionaires from a fat suit comedy

garrot her

This might work...

why the fuck are you letting your kid near her?

It's my brothers kid, I don't have a choice. I nearly failed high school for him and I've exhausted my options, outside of taking a dead end job and raising him myself there's nothing I can do. I'm leaving for the army soon, I just hope that I can be a good role model for him.

Are you fucking retarded and trolling everyone with this thread? Do you actually want to solve the problem or not?

Make him love his country, burger. You're going to the army, now is your chance to show him some shit. Buy him an American flag and tell him before you leave "promise me that you will salute whenever you see this flag and whenever you hear our anthem.". Tell him you'll bring him something cool when you come back.

DO SOMETHING.

ITS TIME TO GET ANGRY

DONT PLAY BY THE RULES

SAFE YOUR NEPHEW ATLEAST TO CONTRIBUTE TO SAVING OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

IF YOU DO NOTHING, 10 FROM NOW YOU WILL CRY TEARS IN YOUR BED.

kill her

Just making light humor of a shitposter.
That's my best bet, he's already saying shit like "cops can be evil too" when I play cops and robbers with him. That's not something I ever heard said when talking to other kids.

Tell him if he listen to your sister he'll end up a loser like her.

Also, good luck in the army, hope you don't bomb us again you cheeky fucker.

What a waste of Grilled cheese. Shove a calzone up in there

Also watch some patriotic american movies with him.

this.

bomb them.

I've never met modern feminists like this yet... as far as I know.

Its kind of like a "problem of other minds" thing going on. I have no idea if feminism even exists and I'm just being polite by giving the internet the benefit of the doubt. [Very dangerous]

This is a situation where you have the upper hand. DONT WASTE IT.

ok this is us on the map

>She's happy
No, she isn't. She's miserable and needs someone to blame for her shitty decisions, cue patriarchy. All you can do at this point is try to shield the people around her from her ideology and hope she sees the light on her own.

Honor killling

Your nephew probably thinks she's a weirdo desu

Kek, Bomb them you they gave you thier map.

go introduce him to 4 year old fly honeys

drs.
ma torgdouche fel drs

>Algeria

>My fucking sides

>I've never met modern feminists like this yet...
I don't see my sister often, I'm always shocked how bad she is. She bragged about protesting in ferguson on behalf of michael brown but she never even left the house. Such a disgusting person.

So youre going to be defending the oil field ls to enrich the jews even further? Shiieeeet...

Isn't that special?

take care of your nephew, teach him how to be a man

Just tell her the truth in front of your nephew.

She's unhappy with her life.

Lack of bathing. Lack of shaving. Always needing to find things to be angry about.

Have your nephew witness first hand how much she hates her life and try to instill an opposite reaction in his.

Like a barn animal or something..

Tell her to stop feeding your nephew liberal propaganda and to wait until he grows up and can make his own choices. The 4 year old probably can't understand half of the buzzwords that bitch uses anyway.

NIK MATKOUM !!
ROU7OU TURDDOU

Take pics and make her into a meme

I don't have much of a choice, I have no money and watching my nephew during highschool fucked over my GPA, he caused me to miss 80 days during my senior year. My grandfather had a stroke and was in and out the hospital for nearly a year, my father is a trucker and my mother works as a sales manager for a resort so she was almost always gone. I wanted to be an engineer.

Drs?

Honor Killing

pretty fucking R A R E

inb4 ur sister rapes ur nephew
no joke call da police kid

>t.cringy kid

I have, he doesn't willingly seek her out anymore, but she goes out of her way to call him into her room when I'm around. I just wish my grandfather was feeling well enough to watch over him, he still calls MLK day national N day.

Take care of the kid. For fucks sake man that's you're bloodline. Don't let one brainwashed individual create another like itself.

>faghag
Shit man. Can you still opt out of service.
Not just are you leaving him alone for month, should you get deployed under Trump and get killed/shot to acripple he will be stuck with that monstrosity.

I posted this. I didn't read through the thread before posting. Fuck that thing user. Not even human. My advice is to get away from that entire family.

You're clearly not Italian

Do you have a car?

remind her how lucky she is to not live in a country where honor killing is allowed

Raise your nephew.

I didn't until recently, the car I have needs repairs though. I'm waiting for the parts to come in.