You have 10 seconds to explain why you hate millenials

You have 10 seconds to explain why you hate millenials.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9n7vqDy6mqE&t=10m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because im old

it's a made up term to generalize and stereotype young people as lazy

"Baby boomers," the millennial tweeted, throwing xir aborted fetus into the community ball pit.

haha what a talented young writer

this kid is going places, just wait and see

We spent too much time/money educating them.
Now they're wasting it, working shit retail jobs.

Because they believe they are entitled to everything and know everything there is to know because they want to college

They're liberals.

Same reason I hate their parents except this group was raised by the first so there's a cucknigger exponential situation.

wtf is a millenial, people seem to throw anyone born between 85 and 2005 in that group.

i do this specifically to piss off people like this jew

pretentious weirdtwitter faggots must die slow

They don't even lift.

"fucking kikes" the PolLard tweeted, throwing his whole life and dreams into the oblivion.

>"Millennials" the old man scoffed, as he walked away from a group of genderqueer transpineapples protesting in favor the the right for a brown-skinned man to rape and murder as he pleased

TPBP

1980 to late 90s I think

>want to college
proving the point that i know everything daily, stay mad boomerkins!

>"Millennials" the old man scoffed, as a legislation was passed to make it so that brown-skinned people need not even be able to read to be able to teach in American public schools

They're lazy and politically left-leaning (which means they're doubly lazy). They also care much more about appearing smart than actually being smart, which is why a lot of them live in apartments and eat mac and cheese every day.

inb4 someone calls me old and crusty. I myself an a millennial.

I'm gen z and I hate millenials

Nearly all of them are entitled shits and queer leftist faggots.

Millenials hate themselves

Wow an typo, you sure got me! I must be stupid xD

Enjoy minimum wage permanently faggot

>"community park"
who the fuck says that?
hey guise let's go to the community park

And whats wrong with smoking my dude?

The guy who posted the tweet does though.

The 80s through the mid nineties. Everybody after that is Gen Z.

They're not stupid, they're not mean, they're not *bad people*. But Jesus fucking wept, they're so naïve. So limited in life experience they believe every single one of their precious opinions cannot be anything but correct. It's the worst.

Educating them with liberal propaganda. Wtf do you expect

He has no muscle though...

Look closely. He's jacked.

If Pokémon Blue and Red got released while you were studying, you are a millenial.
If Pokémon Blue and Red got released before you became an elementary schooler, you belong to generation Z.
If you didn't play Pokémon when you were a child, I feel sorry for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9n7vqDy6mqE&t=10m25s

Everything wrong with millennials is captured in this video, around ten minutes 30 seconds in.

said the unemployed 45 year old virgin living in a government paid flat who collects and sorts vhs tapes as a hobby

Because I'm a millenial and I hate myself

They don't know anything about religion. I live in Alabama and like none of my friends really know much about it even though they're against it.

Don't feel sorry for me, I was climbing trees and riding bikes and playing football and swimming in lakes and staying out from 8 'til 8 every day during school holidays. I didn't even know what pathetic Japanese card games were!

Millennial productivity is not at 100%.
This is a logistics problem caused by scarcity in jobs markets.
They were highly trained, but now are underemployed or unemployed.
They need to move to where jobs are. And we need to create more jobs for the future.
Gen Z neo-millennials will experience this same Shit-Job-Market paradigm if we don't fix it.

When will people realize that "millenials" are even as old as 30-35? Seems like the stereotype of "millenial" age falls between like 15-25ish.

Why does this have 37k retweets.

"Kikes," the Gen Zykloner spoke, throwing Daquan into the community gas chamber.

Make it '82 please.

He was on a Disney children's show and grew up to be attractive. His brother is cooler tbqh

These people are unoriginal faggots. The tweet of JK Rowling calling someone a virgin has 74k retweets.

You have to be at least 18 to use this website.

user earlier said it gen z started in late 90s. If you were born in 98 you turn 19 this year

They need to move where jobs are and get degrees and training that lead to jobs. I went into a high demand field and immediately got a job after school where I can make up to 70k a year if I work hard enough. Most people I graduated with complained about not finding good jobs but they were humanities and Arabic studies majors and other shit like that

lol

They are boring, gay and useless in every category apart from twatting. Took me 3 seconds.

What about 95'? Am I a millennial or gen Z? Does it even matter?

Im embarrassed to share a generation with millenials.

Theyre generally low energy people who dont put any thought into their life choices, namely college. They pick either a general degree like liberal arts or a useless degree like philosophy or gender studies with no real aim in life. They think college is the end all be all, not a means. Then they blame "muh boomers" for not doing their own homework on their fields. LACK of AMBITION.

Then they can come up with as many halfassed arguments they want to justify their NEEThood like our generation needing to live on split incomes but if hey really cared about having a functioning family they would put more dampers on mass migration which historically depressed wages, and have women withdraw from he workforce. But of course "muh feelings" take precedence over hard fact.

So they are unwilling to do what must be done and think that crying o the government is going to fix things. Our forefathers would be ashamed. Imagine if Washington cried to the crown instead of doing whats right.