ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO BLAME

If you KNOWINGLY & illegally come to America, create anchor kids, get deported, and start crying that your family is being ripped apart and you are a victim.... then fuck you.

It's your fucking fault the situation was created.
It's your fucking fault that you chose a risky situation for your family.
It's your fault you broke the law, got caught and got deported.

No sympathy for illegal aliens.
You chose this.
You are to blame.

True post, mein gott imagine the stench that thing must have produced

start deporting anchor babies

No person is illegal

Alright well then lets start shipping all our murderers, rapists, mentally ill, blacks, and disables to Estonia then.

Goodbye Estonia in 1 week.

this.

Borders are arbitrary lines drawn by the capitalists to oppress the working class.

Indeed. Empty the prisons now! Fuck borders and laws and shit!

Wrong.

Is the ironing board made of meat

Well, sadly you cant be estonian without blood and tongue.

But fortunately, everyone can be american if they just put an hyphen before it, right?

>No person is illegal
This. Based Estonian.

my parents were deported in 09 even tho my brother and i were born here. some anchors we were.

Also.
> lets start shipping all our murderers, rapists, mentally ill, blacks, and disables to Estonia then.

You already sent your armed troops here to spook the russians. They were pretty nice, send more tanks.

>oceans, rivers, mountain ranges, deserts
>all capitalist propaganda!

You can't your dumb ass laws make anyone born on US soil a citizen automatically regardless of their parentage.

>Borders are arbitrary lines drawn by the capitalists to oppress the working class.

Borders keep the working class stable.
If it weren't for borders and immigration control the lower end of earners would get fuck all because of wage suppression from millions of people from other countries coming in to work for cheaper.

estonians are not human. your existence outside of a cage/petri dish is a crime against nature.

Says the only nation with magic dirt theory of citizenship

OPBP

Estonians are illegal

>If it weren't for borders and immigration control the lower end of earners would get fuck all because of wage suppression from millions of people from other countries coming in to work for cheaper.
Why isn't New England flooded with black and hispanic U.S. citizens, then?

Get married to real nice women from Australia, good looking blonde with a great job. Her second marriage here my first. Go to Hawaii for Honeymoon living the good life in California.

Married for about a year and one evening she fails to come home. Go to her work looking for her, call police and start calling her friends. No one knows anything.

Next morning I get a call from ICE, they have her and she never was married to her first husband long enough to get any status and has a 7 year old deportation order on her. And there is nothing you can do.

How did she get caught? Well, as luck would have it, she was in a car accident with who else but an ICE supervisor. He ran her name and that was it.

Still married, can retire in 6 and a half years chances are we will end up moving to Vietnam. Would have been nice to know her status.

Literally fucking this. But I live in California which is only
30% white now so every fucking where I go there's 5 Mexican
families with 3 kids each. Every Mexican woman at birthing
age is either insanely hot, pregnant, or walking with her kids.

I don't know how to publicly be a republican at this point.
I don't want to tell Mexicans to their face to go back to mexico,
even if that's what I really want. They completely outnumber me everywhere I go.Admitting publicly that illegal immigrants have
committed a crime and thus should be deported would have my
name spread around until I was killed in a drive-by or at least
beat up on the street.

Community college guy in bay area btw