/Ourguy/?

Is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretorun/david-icke-debunked/
youtube.com/watch?v=vjia7ntPfLE
youtu.be/ZhrhLovaFs8
youtube.com/watch?v=JoVphRXtqxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think he still is

Always and forever

I think if he was for real he'd be wearing a Colombian necktie by now. Controlled op to make paranoid and discredit conspiracy theorists imo.

Surely they would have given him cancer or a heart attack by now if they feared him.

David Icke is Sup Forums's guy

David Icke copies unheard of people's ideas and passes them off as his own. He's a thief.

I don't know, but he was exposed as a zionist propaganda pusher. His wife was jewish and she had direct connections to a large Jewish law firm. Isreal is the 51 state of the united states. The jews run the show. Creating two monologues creates the illusion of choice. Jews are not allowed to directly spite people, they have to do it in-directly.

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

If alex jones posed a threat to the information war, he would be physically removed. That's not the case. Look at the people being physically removed that are trying to out him.

If he's a /controlledop/ where/who is he being controlled from lads?

68 days since the Inauguration. Still slowly dying. Still have not been given the advanced life extension technology. When will this change? When will The Donald finally pass this stuff out so we can live?

More like /ourcrazyuncle/.

elaborate

“Alex Jones’ ‘w-i-f-e’ is Jewish. He has two children by her. His children are therefore by rabbinical law, considered fully Jewish. This is because in rabbinical law, children are considered fully Jewish if their mother is Jewish, regardless of the race or ethnicity of the father.

Alex’s w-i-f-e and children therefore qualify for Right of Return status under Israeli law. The Israeli Right of Return statute allows any Jew anywhere in the world to immigrate to Israel and receive instant automatic citizenship. Alex Jones’ ‘w-i-f-e’ and children are therefore de facto dual citizens of the state of Israel.

It is well-known that many years ago Alex Jones used to complain on his radio show about how difficult it was for a non-Jewish spouse of a Jewish person to immigrate to the state of Israel because of the excessive bureaucratic red tape and regulations involved

sure you low iq mongrel

From my own perspective (Brother Nathanael Kapner, publisher of Real Jew News), I know for a fact that Alex Jones deleted all comments that had links to articles on Real Jew News on his Prison Planet Forum. Jones even had a regular forum contributor, a man named Nicolae Ibasfalean, BANNED from ever posting on the Prison Planet Forum again, simply because he posted links to various Real Jew News articles.

JONES EXPOSED AS A ‘DISINFO’ AGENT FOR THE JEWS
ALLOWING JONES TO TAKE A HIDDEN CAMCORDER into the Zionist elite’s/Skull & Bone’s, Bohemian Grove, in the Redwoods forest in January of 2006, the Zionist Jewish press conferred upon Jones a celebrity status. Now making a name for himself due to the Zionist Jewish press’ collaboration, Jones was able to gain the undying (frightening) maniacal devotion of thousands of Americans.

Another commenter on Jones’ Prison Planet Message board, with penetrating insight, brought to light Jones’ role as a ‘disinfo’ agent for the Jews:

“I agree that while on the air, Alex Jones is a disinfo agent for the Jews and Israel. Obama, whom Jones criticizes, is an African American whose administration is infiltrated with Jews and Israel-Firsters. The communists, to whom Alex Jones and his guests refer, who influence and surround Obama, are also Jews. The banksters and the elite groups they talk about are dominated by the Zionists. There would not be the powerful Rockefeller dynasty had not the Jewish Israel-Firsters, the Rothschilds, financed it.

Israel did 9/11 - Mossad did 9/11. The low-life Larry Silverstein should be arrested and asked to take a lie detector test because of his involvement and benefit from the destruction of the twin towers. I am very disgusted with the decision of Alex Jones to revert to his former refusal to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth as to the identity of the criminals who are destroying the USA.”

ABOUT SEVEN WEEKS AFTER EXPOSING JONES AS A LIAR AND A FRAUD on his highly-regarded national patriot radio show William Cooper (author of the alternative news best-seller - ‘Behold A Pale Horse’ - was shot to death at his home in Eager, Arizona on November 5, 2001.

Indeed, the renowned author, historian, and political theorist, Cooper exposed Jones clearly as a fraud and was, according to many, assassinated to shut him up a few weeks LATER.

It has come to light after Cooper’s expose of Jones as a liar and a fraud, that Alex Jones downplayed any role that the Israelis and their Zionist counterparts in America had in the 9-11 incident. Jones continually shifted the blame away from the Zionists and onto other people, mainly Americans, but also some British and Chinese. Then Alex Jones tried to convince his readers that the Zionists are actually subservient to other people, such as the Queen of England!

Some suggest Cooper was clearly a major obstacle for Jones and was obviously removed to clear the way for Jones to ‘fly-paper op’ as much of the patriot community as possible. View YouTube Videos Here. Jones has accumulated a large following in the years since Cooper’s death and has developed legions of kool-aid drinkers ready to, in many cases, probably take a bullet for him if needed.

Jones, with his massive, ravenous ego and Protestant-fundamentalist background, is plainly a Zionist operative and co-conspirator. Either in the closet or otherwise, it matters not. Sadly, his legions of sycophants and kool-aid drinkers are every bit as blind and brainwashed as those who will follow Obama into the abyss and will never figure it out…

I'm not a shill, I love Trump, I hate shitskins, and I blame the Jews. I like Milo and hate how he was smeared; I hope he bounces back.

But I don't like Alex Jones. He is just money hungry. He says whatever will get him views regardless of what is true or ethical.

He used to be into 9/11 truth but dumped it as soon as he had the chance to be more popular / mainstream via Trump.

What's more, back then, he pointed to a glitch in Anderson Cooper's nose during a seeming green-screen broadcast as being evidence of a Sandy Hook conspiracy.

That's fair enough. But when people point to the glitch in Flight 175's nose as being evidence of a conspiracy to deceive in 9/11, he calls these people crazy and condescendingly refers to them as "no planers", just like normies condescendingly say "truthers".

Not to mention all the shit he has promoted viz-a-viz ayyyylmaos, shapeshifting reptilians, etc - and of course the James Alefantis shit.

Best case scenario: he is like one of those preachers who doesn't actually believe in God and uses crack and hookers, while just saying whatever religious stuff will earn him money. More likely, he is a CIA/Stratasec puppet used to make anyone who questions the official narrative look ridiculous.

He's entertaining but should NEVER be treated seriously.

WTF

yessss dude

>Is he /ourguy/?
>Should I believe this Sup Forums?
>Can you redpill me?
>Is this wrong?
>I'm too stupid to think for myself.

nah he is ((((((their guy))))))

He's a weed smoking degenerate. He denied pizzagate. He makes outlandish claims and sells marked up supplements.

He's controlled opposition and it's way too obvious.

Our guys: Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Pat Buchanan, Running On Empty, Mel Gibson

Not our guys: Milo Yqgugjybujbo, Alex Jones, Sargon, Gavin Mcinnes, Any jew ever

How can anyone take seriously anything said by a guy who sells Super Male Vitality?

The guy is LITERALLY a snake oil salesman.

>More like InfoMERCIALwars

save and spread

Alex Jones is absolutely untrustworthy.
He has CIA connections.

I think the CIA are orchestrating their own suicide.

Dunno if hes truly /ourguy/ but he sure as shit is more memetic than most news pundits.

Perhaps we should just form a pantheon of them.

Richard Spencer gets way more heat from shill campaigns than Alex Jones.

That alone should let you know what's up.

conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretorun/david-icke-debunked/

youtube.com/watch?v=vjia7ntPfLE

Tommy Robinson, as interviewed here by River Phoenix youtu.be/ZhrhLovaFs8

Like scientologists dissing on (((psychiatry)))
they're not wrong, but it makes the pill pushers look good because the rest of their shit is retarded cult scam all the way.

This guy is an American national treasure. 100% serious.

30% truths and half-truths.
20% snake oil salesman.
50% screaming, impressions and other hilarity.

No

And a drunken loudmouth that is entertaining memefodder. Praise kek.

Because Spencer is another obvious COINTELPRO plant who is being shilled hard by people.

AJ has been around long enough for people to know where he stands.

Still though if he gives a platform to theories that would otherwise go unheard then he's doing a good service. And he was talking about the pedo-establishment long before anyone else was, so he does get things right.

remember when he ((((sneaked)))) into Bohemian Grove? I say he was on the guest list.

not our guy

Leaf shills on suicide watch

I aint no shill you commie.
Fuck the jews, you keep supporting them keep your head in the sand. Cuck.

I don't get it. I think he's right about Pizzagate. It's obviously just a distraction from bigger issues. And yet it seems the entire conspiracy community has turned on him totally. Nobody is ever going to take Pizzagate seriously.

definitely.
con artist, fat, autistic, only news source for fat orangutan

I never took him serious from the get-go. His change of opinion based on what's popular is his give away. "911 was inside job, now it's Islamic fault". Pick one.

Plus he was already exposed. His children are full-bore jews. His ex-wife is jewish. Ties to CIA you name it. If he were legit he would be dead as fuck.

He's controlled opposition and has been ever since the CIA took out Bill Cooper.

The reason they took Cooper out was the simple that he predicted 911 and also called out Alex Jones as cointelpro. The fact of the matter is we have no one on our side, not a single one. They all give us half truths and distort the facts. They lead us into rabbit holes and make us wander in circles chasing our own tales. They know what they do and they do it well.

They use hope and fear tactics to confuse you and make you feel helpless.

Hope = Donald Trump
Fear = Alex Jones

Wake up and stop falling for con men, if we want answers we must find it ourselves.

Did he go too far? I shelled out $13.50 plus 10 dollars shipping and all I got were 8 Lysol wipes.

We still got Corbett and Ryan Dawson.

Bill Hicks is. Jones is a usurping bodysnactching water-filter merchant. He also sells fake vitamins.

No

You bet.

youtube.com/watch?v=JoVphRXtqxM

He is Sup Forums incarnated.

By at least 34 jews and jewish organizations.

www dot alexjonesexposed dot info
alexjonesexposed dot info/alex-jones-and-jewish-sponsors/

this. alex is a scumbag masquerading as a hero fighting the "globalists"(jews)

He is a zionist shill and that will never change. Like every good piece of controlled opposition he has moments of solid thought and then he ruins it. He is no better than PJW.

He is not right about pizzagate at all. Pedophile rings amongst elites and the upper tiers of the elite have always existed, and has been covered up plenty of times. If you look into pizzagate for a few hours there is no doubt some creepy shit goes down in that pizzaplace, or at least if it isn't happening there, the owners are involved. No doubt.