Goddam monopolisation of online media by cucks

Fucking sick of it. We brexit today and the majority of people in this country are happy about it but you would know it to look on Twitter or Facebook where some twat in London is upset because he won't be able to get Romanian cheese as easily anymore. Cry me a fucking river, cuck. And fuck your "article 50 """ memes"""""" I cringed myself to fucking death. In summary fuck the EU and fuck the cucks running social media PARKLIFE

Fair game chap. I work at a bar in Canary Wharf and the price of Peroni went up this week. All the toff cunts were saying 'oh bet it's 'cause of fucking brexit' NO YOU SPASTICS IT'S BECAUSE MY BOSSES WANT MORE MONEY

Sick of it old chappy mlappy (Americans, this is how we address one another) it seems that if you look on Twitter you'd assume the entire United Kingdom is Brighton on gay pride week. Guess what,it's a bit more fucking varied

Brexit will be the best thing that has happened to Europe ever since WW2

Happy article 50 day, Britons

Fucking yes I only hope it breaks up the EU and we can just go back to being fucking countries again and not this blatant nazi shill commune thing they are trying to set up

You can give up on EU, but never give up on Romanian cheese

We will take your cheese by force sir

Full sail! For romanaianan!

CONGRALUATIONS.

WHATS LEFT
1.IMMIGRATION
2.MUSLIMS
3.LONDON AND HAMLETS
4.YOU FUTURE KIDS
5.(YOU)

GODSPEED.

*blocks your path*

I'm really happy for you guys. Is there a chance that you will get rid of mudslimes?

Platinum.

/saved

Sailing intensifies

psssst, overhere use Raid

We need to just launch Germany into the sun. It'd solve so many problems. Scheming robot cunts the lot of em

oh nice.
>tmw german hate thread

haven't seen one german happy about brexit. Rest are probably hiding or taking the day off

yeah true. those faggots are in denial beyond normal levels.

I can tell you from a person who lives in the bit of Britain that isn't twitters idealises view we are reqdhand willing to fight again. We are ready to fucking return to the world stage and break away from the EU blatant Bond villain organisation bunch of dogey as fuck cunts. I bet Donald Tusks breath fuckin stinks.

kek

> he won't be able to get Romanian cheese
that's really bad . I'm sorry

Fucken saved.

Do it user. Fight for whats right. We'll be cheering you on every step of the way!