Muslims Upset at Gay Teacher in Germany

rt.com/news/382726-muslim-parents-berlin-preschool/

Muslim parents have threatened to gather signatures for a petition against a Berlin preschool, after discovering that one of its male teachers is gay. Many of the parents have removed their children from the nursery.

The protest by parents at the kindergarten in the northern district of Reinickendorf was reported by German media earlier this week.

According to Tagesspiegel newspaper, the parents are mostly concerned about the young man being in physical contact with their children, particularly that he takes them to the toilet.

“For some of them, a gay man is automatically a pedophile,” the teacher told the newspaper.

Following the parents' discontent surrounding his sexual orientation, the teacher requested that he be transferred to another preschool.

However, the nursery's management backed the man, telling the parents they must accept his orientation or move their children to another kindergarten.

Many of the parents have already removed their children from the nursery, the Local reported.

It seems unlikely that the threatened petition will change the minds of the city government. The teacher has received support from the senator for education from the center-left Social Democrats (SPD), Sandra Scheeres.

“We don’t tolerate discrimination. We want to raise the number of male kindergarten teachers so that they become important role models for children,” Scheeres said.

She went on to note that "again and again, parents treat male nursery teachers with suspicion."

The teacher has also received support on social media, with one user saying: "Muslims protest against teacher - the problem? He's gay: welcome to the Middle Ages."

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/382726-muslim-parents-berlin-preschool/
dw.com/en/gay-in-the-afd-talking-with-lgbt-supporters-of-germanys-populist-party/a-38002368
pinknews.co.uk/2017/03/01/1-in-5-french-gays-are-voting-for-anti-gay-marriage-marine-le-pen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> religion of peace and tolerance

fucking sandniggers should all be removed from europe

I got nothing against gays but watching the muslims rise up and kill all the fags and whores that voted them in will be comical

go on twitter and start saying that Islam supports the LGBTQ+ community and how Mohammad would be pro-LGBT......

sit back and watch moderate Muslims and liberals fight one another.

Not all of us want Muslims around.

This is why I'm homeschooling my kids. Have fun trying to unbrainwash them after 7 years of gay muslim propaganda

desu, I'm sure if I wouldn't do the same.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing the left destroy itself. It's a rare thing, to be sure, but when it happens, it's all the more sweeter. Like the LGBT nightclub shooting in Orlando, which was tragic, yes, but it redpilled many people. And now a gay man is facing discrimination from the Muslims in Germany. Leftists don't even know who to back in this instance. They have to double-check their privilege charts.

Soon they will realize. Or they will double-down and become even more vocal SJWs. But I have a feeling more % will be redpilled.

wtf I love Islam now

* I'm not

>let's allow every single third worlder into our country
>Most of these fuckers lived in their country like people lived back in the middle ages
>no sense of morality and only do what their shitty book of peace tells them to do
>not tollerant towards anyone who's not a muslim. Would choose a muslim terrorist over a normal christian.
goodjob europe , so tollerant

wtf I love gay guys and preschool kids now

im gay and every time i see a hot-buff-arab-gay-dude hes always with some skinny white guy. like, even other buff white dudes are out of their league

No one wants them around!

MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL AND TOLERANT PEOPLE YOU FUCKING ISLAMAPHOBE

Hahaha suck it faggots. You wanted these savages, you fought tooth and nail to let them in and silence any opposition. You made your bed, now fucking lie in it. The delicious irony here is us right wingers can function perfectly fine in an Islamic state, the gays and the feminists will be utterly BTFO.

based sandniggers doing what the germancucks will go to jail for in the even they say it out loud

>Would choose a muslim terrorist over a normal christian.

That's a no, america bomb iraq and syria , but isis is killing islam.isis is the worst .

so this is what Based Pope F meant

The only thing islam is based on is homosexuals. They should all be executed.

>“For some of them, a gay man is automatically a pedophile,” the teacher told the newspaper.
I wonder why

>The delicious irony here is us right wingers can function perfectly fine in an Islamic state, the gays and the feminists will be utterly BTFO.

This. Fucking this, so very, very much.

>The nursery's male teacher is gay.
Sounds like an AnalCunt song.

>those digits
How will Germany ever recover?

>Have fun trying to unbrainwash them after 7 years of gay muslim propaganda
Yeah the state would have trouble after you've done that to them.

MOHAMMEDANS AND FAGS BOTH GET THEIR ASSES HIGH IN THE AIR WITH THICK STICKS

IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT -- IMPALEMENT

>She went on to note that "again and again, parents treat male nursery teachers with suspicion."
What's the reason behind it though? I'm pretty sure it didn't appear out of thin air.

why would a gay man want to take nursery children to the toilet?

i mean, isn't it obvious?

>Let muslims kill homosexuals
>kick out muslims for being killers
two birds with one stone m8s

darker races have to trade down

A gay man is a pedo to them but it's okay for muzzies to rape kids?

Are muslims, dare I say, our guys now?

>which was tragic, yes
Nah not really m8

fpbp desu

Don't fall for the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" in this case

I can assure you that every faggot with a brain realises that muslims are a threat for them.

And most of them still vote left. Can't say I have much sympathy. It's like a variation of suicide by cop.

Your guys yes, cuck.

broken clock

>rt.com/news/382726-muslim-parents-berlin-preschool/
Let's spread this. If we cultivate the effects of scenarios like this, we could potentially shatter the left's support for the Mudslimes.

Yeah, but they vote more extreme right than most other groups now and more than ever before.

hahahahahahahaha

that is certainly changing

dw.com/en/gay-in-the-afd-talking-with-lgbt-supporters-of-germanys-populist-party/a-38002368

pinknews.co.uk/2017/03/01/1-in-5-french-gays-are-voting-for-anti-gay-marriage-marine-le-pen/

islam will dominate the world.

left, right, nazi, communist, gay, heterosexual... we don't care. we will make all of you our slaves. of course we target your weaker groups first.

I'm genuinely surprised that they actually stood by this guy and I have to give them some respect for it

Fucking muslims. Stop sometimes doing things I approve of.