NORWAY YES!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nku7GH1VCbk
youtube.com/watch?v=T6cSLwD5AvI&sns=fb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did Erna do something wrong?

Heard that on the radio 2-3 days ago, leftists are in panic mode over this apparently

>53m usd
Lmao whose asshole does he pull these numbers from

Every time I see some Norwegians they're all like "we wuz Vikangz" and "we so uncucked", now this.

His own, it's a vast space.

Where now the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
Where is the hand on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?
Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.
Who shall gather the smoke of the dead wood burning,
Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?

Difference between your country and mine, is that this is causing an outrage, in your country this is acceptable and normal while everyone is going insane about it over here.

This the most lulzy post I've ever seen on Sup Forums

What do you mean?
Leftists ought to love this.
Is this kind of thing a new key to redpilling retards?

>in your country this is acceptable and normal
Nah, it's not.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

I thought Norway was the based part of Scandinavia

Religious Groups get government handouts every year this has been a thing for decades
It's shit and should be removed
She is the leader of the cuckservative party, she has done plenty of Things wrong

You're more than halfway there Hans

Really shows how cucked Scandinavia in general is

I hope she's an expert in the communication of body language and reading facial expressions.

No part of Scandinavia is based.

I thought it was denmark

Too many years of social services that actually sort of work due to an ethnically and culturally homogeneous society. Once you mix nigs and mudslimes into the mix, the expectations you have that everyone gives and takes appropriately must be thrown out the window.

Many of those people are inbreeded so they are ugly,now when I think covering is not bad idea

>Infowars
Kek, that's a trash source. Fuck Alex Jones

>What do you mean?
Well to put it short, several mosque organizations in Norway are "members" of this council and 5 big one's withdrew their membership.

The council that hired this woman gets 1.3m(150k Dollars) Kroner each year for its 3500 members from the state

1 of the 5 mosque affiliates who pulled out said anonymously that they pretty much dont want to encourage the use of the full worn cover veils because it could be fucking anyone who's underneath it.

And in terms of leftists, on the radio they made a comment that someone from the left ( idk who) was severely disappointed in this move to hire her

It's better source then your fucking Leftist media

Æ ville ikke kalt andre Trash samtidig som æ bruker skam memes

What do they get money for?

Being diverse

Oh kek
>5 of the largest mosques don't support
At least it sounds like some of them are self-aware and don't want to be cunts by doing this.
This is a good thing though imo. That's a lovely picture of a New Norweigan representative :^)

Muslims are getting money,when will Norway pay reparations to Jews for their collaboration's history?

>Communications officer
>Through a thick cloth veil with no way to convey facial expressions
Toppest kek
If this was Funlan I would be laughing because the next step is trying to force all women to cover up and that's when the Finns would deport all of them. Or kill them who knows
All I know is if you faggots don't protect Einar I will make sure you're nuked

Oslo is still a shithole tho, never forget

>Pic
Kek that was taken in Damascus during the Danish Mohammad drawings, they also burned down our embassy
What a peaceful people

I hope this won't come true, though.

Fant Oslogutten

Literally the greatest scene in movie history
youtu.be/nku7GH1VCbk

why

Europe is so fucked.

Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim is the only places in Norway worth mentioning, the rest of the country is irrelevant.

>GOYIM
>YE$$$$$$$$$$$$!!

Norway has so many gubmint grants for religion and interest groups.

It fucking sickens me. This is NOT how you win the game of civilization.

Islam is in direct competition with our way of life and we're enabling it. We're helping it. We should be making real efforts to suffocate it. Cut funding. Ignore interest groups. Deny permissions for building mosques. Normalize rational critique of it rather than vilifying it through terms such as "islamophobia". And last but not least, dare to stand up in defense of our own values.

No love for Bibelbeltet?

Ruins their dream of a secular Muslim community

Denmark is
Funlan was until a year and a half ago when they finally started following Norway's example(Finland always just does whatever Norway does but much slower, like north Carolina does south Carolina)

Kek, antar pappa betaler alt for deg ennå?

is
this
fkn
REAL?!

I may be from Oslo, but I was born and raised in Groruddalen as a second generation immigrant from Pakistan, I had no sort of privilege growing up
Stop assuming I'm arichfag

>Tons of guns for religous groups
>Genocides its own rleigion out of existence
Your ancestors deserve better

>Groruddalen as a second generation immigrant from Pakistan
Are you this guy ? Go back to your EU shill thread

That's not how ethnicites work, son.

I was in Trysil skiing over the new year, after finishing a few morning runs, we went down to the bottom lifts, that link to greens/blues and the lifts to reds/black.

I saw quite a few black and muslims there. Very weird, as I've never seen either of them skiing before. When I last went to Norway (Hemsedal in 2012 or so) it was all white people.

I know Norwegians aren't fans of English skiiers, we're becoming the new dutch according to one of the ski instructors I chatted to, but is it normal now for them to be getting into snowsports? It was a nice escape from English cities.

You have to go back

I believe all religions recognized by the goverments get money, though the amount is varying

You can find treasure in the trash occasionally. This is a true story, and you would know it too if you paid the least bit attention to news papers. probably just bait

dude do Europeans seriously not have the foresight to see the (likely) potential blowback of this along with taking in all these muslim foreigners? Do they just ignore the likelihood that many of these fuckers WILL NOT assimilate, live off government welfare, and will harm their original citizens?

Do they not care that many of these migrants beat up your fellow man, rape your woman, and slowly take over your towns and cities?

This lady is your nightmare, right?

Ever been to Oslo, ha Anglo?

Only driving through to get to ski resorts.

Kek, nice try Haackon, but our integration minister was literally just out saying Danes needed to report illegal immigrants wherever we find them. Also, the person who got the most votes last election was a far right white male. Tough luck, pal.

Its a true story, but couple flaws in the article like it mentions a 56$ million dollar grant from the government and it ignores the backlash the council faced.

We actually did hahaha. Who bunch of shekels. They built a fucking holocaust center for that money

Listhaug is one of our worst ministers ever, she hasn't been able to do anything
Nothing wrong with this

Som en Bergens patriot, vær så snill gå ut i havet til du slutter å puste.

Fun fact, the Muslim Bosnian group were the first to pull out of the Islamic Council after they hired this woman

Places like Grönland and töyen really shows how beautiful the multicultural Oslo is

>Grönland and töyen

I Wonder who is behind this post

That's one of the reasons we are afraid of all the fugees comin and using the benefits all the ways they can, and not pay a dime back.
Even when there is "no jobs" in Norway, the left wants to bring in more and more, and says it will give people jobs.. Running a daycare centre for migrants isn't exactly export value..

A Banana resident?

hehehehe, fuck me swedes are retarded.

I'm sorry, were Europeans still trying to win? I couldn't tell over the sound of actually winning.

Based Danes

Really?Very strange,because they are more secular on average then other Muslims.

Indeed

Ever since i watched the danish swedish debate on refugee migration you got my unwavering support Denbros.

Crossed Oresund just for snus and went back 3 hours later, Malmö really lived up to its expectations.

The four shittiest parts of Norway.. well done

Actually just 3 midgets wearing a black bedsheet. Prove me wrong. Protip, you can't.

Yes. A lot of people are simply oblivious.
People project themselves onto foreigners, because they don't know any better. They don't know how different these cultures are. So they just assume that a muslim is, in a nutshell, like a norwegian christian except they call their god allah. A norwegian christian then, being a person who doesn't go to church, considers god a personal thing and is just a crutch for spiritual comfort.

They don't understand that Islam is very different. It's collectivist, it's political, it encompasses every aspect of a persons life. They don't get it.

What's my name,Cracker?

>second generation Pakistani immigrant
>born in Sweden, raised in Norway
Dude you're the physical manifestation of everything Sup Forums hates why do you come here?

Then its not strange they would distance themselves from someone who hired a fully clothed black ghost

Er det ho ifra God Morgen Norge?

He wants to marry Norwegian girlfriend but his Muslim parents don't let him.

Will she say nothing?

kek

gotta be a joke, ya?

Fucking lol, 10 bucks she's fat and couldn't find a white boyfriend

Nei, det er en svensk partileder
youtube.com/watch?v=T6cSLwD5AvI&sns=fb

There is a reason why we installed demolition charges on that bridge

Fair enough, hope to beat you soon in the race for a ever more right-wing Overton window until we have the ethno-state

I was in Hafjell (another big ski resort) a few weeks back. The 5 days I was there I saw one single black person, nice change from Oslo.

You English aren't so great at skiing but at least you, for the most part, seem to be aware of it. The fucking Danes though, always in the way on slopes they can't handle.

Hey I want you to win and all, but you're deluded if you think you are.

Looks to me that the regressives are winning. They control all MSM. They control all "minorities" (which are a rapidly expanding demographic). Just a few more years and the Trump miracle will forever be out of reach unless Trump has an outstanding 4 years which is difficult to see with all the establishment fighting against him.

Yuck

Someone needs to take one for the team and do what a doctor in rural South Carolina did. Every time a black woman came in for a check up or procedure he'd sterilize them. They hushed it up when he got caught to avoid national outrage

Haha, yeah, that's what the Norwegian I was chatting to said.

'All gear no Idea' seems to be what it boiled down to.

We're choosing between Norway and Switzerland for our next trip. Do you recommend Hafjell?

Makes sense.
Fuck this video enrages me even 1,5 years after.

you tube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI

montenigger

My aunt is deaf and she lip read as I'm sure some people in Norway do. This decision makes disabled persons unable to comunicate with a public employees it should be illegal.

kys

Sounds about right. Hafjell is great, lot of variation - bit for everyone. More than enough slopes to choose from, takes a couple of days to fully explore the place.