Is there anyone on this board who thinks Micheal Brown didn't deserve to be shot?

Is there anyone on this board who thinks Micheal Brown didn't deserve to be shot?

Not that he was a great guy or a scholar or a saint like some people try make him out to be, but just that he was a guy trading weed of cigars and there was no real reason to shoot him.

Play a stupid game, win a stupid prize.

altruism is what's killing white people like you

well, in my opinion, they didn't need to shoot and kill the boy. I think they could have handled it by calling more officers to subdue Mr. Brown. I do have a problem with that fact that they killed him. It didn't have to be like that.

thats not why he was shot fucktard.
He attacked a cop and tried to grab his gun.
he 100% got what he deserved

you think he got shot for attempting weed/cigar trade?

All remotely violent niggers should be shot, the fact that they aren't is a travesty. Michael Brown is a rare exception where justice actually occurs.

no lmao

What did the cop expect though?

Some crazy big fat nigger was shoplifting from a store minutes before his encounter with officer Wilson, and when Wilson gave him clear commands to follow, Michael decided to chimp out on him.

If anything Michael Brown should've been tasered, beaten with a night stick, or pepper sprayed.

agree

attacking an armed police officer is a death wish. So yeah he got what was coming to him.

Yes because there has been literally no evidence he reached for the officers gun and officers constantly lie about this shit.

He pushed a store clerk out the way after he didn't get his cigar's back after a trade for weed.

I don't think this guy was a saint or scholar, but there was no fucking reason to shoot him and its hard to change my mind about this, every argument I've heard against this is based on peoples personal bias against blacks.

You could even convince me he was a piece of shit in his personal life, but you couldn't convince me that there is any reliable evidence he deserved to get shot.

There actually is evidence that he reached for the gun, looking at the gunshot on his right hand it's sideways. Which fits perfectly with the statement from the officer that he reached for his gun.

>trading weed for cigars

Nope. The store-clerk did not have the right to take the store-owner's cigars and "trade" them for pot. And even if he did, Michael Brown did not have the right to take them. What he did is called theft. I don't expect niggers or millennials to understand this concept, because they are niggers and wannabe niggers, but you do not have the right to my shit just because someone else promised you it.

>t. Nigger living cocksucker

Except there was evidence. A gun was fired in the car. That doesn't just leave no evidence. And Mike brown wasn't in the car to suck dude off. His blood is in the car from getting shot. Only reason he would be close enough to the car to bleed in it while simultaneously having a round fired in the car was he was attacking the officer while he was still in the car and actively attempting to relieve said officer of his gun. God damn you people are retarded. And as far as the weed, cigars, and store owner are concerned none of that shit had FUCK ALL to do with him getting spotted, engaged, or shot by the officer. The call hadn't even gone out when Wilson spotted him in the street and asked him to go to the sidewalk.

But he didn't get shot for cigars, he got shot for assaulting a police officer.

People like him are exactly the people who deserve to get shot by police.

A literal gorilla is about to beat you to death and you have a gun. What do?

>its hard to change my mind about this
you didn't come here to change your mind.

>Yes because there has been literally no evidence he reached for the officers gun
see >every argument I've heard against this is based on peoples personal bias against blacks
yet you say
>officers constantly lie about this shit.

I think you fail to have an open mind, and are dissonant over it. I can only imagine you're trying to bait, otherwise you're faux-intelligent, and intellectually dishonest with yourself (and others).

I saint your post.

>He pushed a store clerk out the way after he didn't get his cigar's back after a trade for weed

That's not even what he was stopped for. Wilson had no knowledge of the robbery at the time. He stopped Brown for refusing to get out of the middle of the street after being told to, so the shooting couldn't have even possibly been connected to the robbery.

Fuck Michael Brown. Rest In Piss.

>Rob and strangle tiny Indian store owner
>Rush police officer that has a gun
>Get shot
>HE DIDN DU NUTHIN FUCK WHITEY BURN DOWN THE CITY LETS LOOT DAT SHIT

That is the most biased "Evidence" I've seen in my life. The officer could have kept shooting while he was falling, Micheal Brown could have instinctively put his arms in front of him when the officer began shooting, this "Evidence" is appalling. Officers always lie about people reaching for guns even white people.

You can say you don't like him not that he deserved to be shot.

Doesn't matter what he deserved.

It happened because he made it happen.

This is why trump won

I think most criminals that get shot don't "deserve" it, but that doesn't mean that the shooting wasn't justified. I just think that in many cases non-violent deescalation is a much better policing tactic.

But yeah, obviously if someone who is potentially armed is coming at me I sure as hell aren't going to worry about whether or not he "deserves it" before defending myself with what's available to me.

Ask him if he wants to smoke some kush.

nobody to even check my digits

Degenerate.

shooting niggers is American as apple pie though.
why should caucasian americans be denied their heritage? just because some people don't like it?

Were in a blind rage at the idiocy of people defending this asshole.

Not this Nigger again.How much more talk about this guy? What's so special about his fucking life?

This. How I hate all the liars and defenders of violent criminals. OP must be a woman.

>What's so special about his fucking life?

He doesn't have one anymore?

He didn't deserve to be shot for selling weed but I'd be fine with him being shot for attacking the store owner and there is no problem at all if a cop shoots him while he is charging.

>What's so special about his fucking life
nothing
/pol is 80% of slide threads now

>no dick shot
Only part that bothers me

You are 100% wrong and will never be correct, roastie. Have you seen how blacks fight? Have you seen that video of the man breaking and entering a home with a woman and baby? He beats her up a fucking DOZEN TIMES, for NO REASON, just as he walks by.

If you get in a fight with a high-test male with high time-preference & no sense of consequences or future (small Prefrontal cortex), you stand a good chance of permanent brain damage or death. Thus you should kill them first, always.

>I just think that in many cases non-violent deescalation is a much better policing tactic.

How are you going to deescalate a 300lb person trying to beat the shit out of you? All the "chill bro why you gotta be like that"s in the world isn't gonna stop him.

>there was no real reason to shoot him.
there was no real reason for him to walk in the middle of the road. If he wasn't a dumb nog, the encounter would've never happened.

All niggers should be shot.

He was shot for grabbing at an officers gun once and coming back to try again. Not weed. Not cigars. Not store owners. He got what he deserved. Justice was appropriately served.

Meh, I tried, I plan on using satanic magic spoil the lives of almost everyone in this thread. Goodbye.

read You can still claim to not believe it, but then take it up with the judicial system. There's
definitely evidence that supports it.

He was shot 5 times. What do you think?

>Evidence

What is innocent until proven guilty? The defense didn't need proof that he had a right to shoot him. The needed proof beyond a reasonable doubt that he had no reason to. They didn't have it.

Tazers, various different forms of irritant spray/shot, overwhelming force (5 officers bundling him), a good old fashioned shit kicking with a police baton

Surprisingly, lots of countries police don't shoot first ask questions later

The fucking nog got shot for attacking a cop...the shit in the store was just an introduction...

Is there anyone on this board who does not think that black people should be shot on sight?

Remember to use your period blood for maximum potency.

Admittedly "non-violent" was a poor choice of words, "less-lethal" would have been more accurate

Thanks for actually reading famalam.

>Tazers
They have a good chance not to work. You fire a tazer at some charging at you and you will get knocked the fuck out if tazer fails.
>various different forms of irritant spray/shot
That shit can get in a police officer's eyes, and it doesn't have stopping power.
>overwhelming force (5 officers bundling him),
We don't tell our police officers nor our citizens to retreat when attacked. We also can't have police officers riding around 5 per car.
>good old fashioned shit kicking with a police baton
That caused the LA riots.

Niggers always deserve to be shot OP

>rush a police officer with a gun who is telling you to surrender
>get shot
He dindu nuffin man he a gentle giant n shieeet

Anyone that would defend this clown lacks the capability of thinking objectively and rationally. You let emotions control your opinions. Emotions are reserved for those that you actually know. Human life is t inherently precious. It takes a connection to make it so. The lives of my family, friends, and acquaintances are precious to me because they and I made it that way. Some faggot you've never met deserves no emotion. No tears shed. And as such their situations HAVE TO be liked at objectively and factually. Nothing that happened at the store matters. The only thing that matters is that this asshole charged a cop, pushed him back into his cruiser, attempted to take his gun, got shot and fled a few yards, turned and came back for more, and got put down like the animal he was. Plain and simple. Justice prevailed.

>Try to take a cops gun
>He dindunuffin guys

G E N T L E
I
A
N
T

N O T
I
G
G
E
R

>assault someone, an officer at that
>surprised you get shot
Stop being a fucking dumb faggot nigger, OP. You know perfectly well why he was shot you dumb cock sucking board sliding piece of shit.

Blacks have been such a coddled and protected group for so long, that they ha e zero respect for authority. How many blacks that were killed by cops would still be living today, if they had followed the lawful orders of an officer of the law?

This plus tasers and pepper spray only affect roughly 50% of the population.

GOD DAMN IT BUTTERS, YOU DON'T SHOOT SOMEONE IN THE DICK

I wish that show was still funny...

what was the entry angle ?

360 degrees.

For selling weed, no, but for attacking that store owner, he deserved a taser and a nightstick beating. Attacking an armed police officer? Definitely yes, that officer had every fucking right to open fire on him.

Imagine you're leaned over into a car trying to give a cop a hand job. Now imagine that cops dick is a gun. That angle.

ok

ask yourselves:
Do I care if a caw get shot?
Do I care if a bird get shot?

why should I care about nigger getting shot? they are not human? Scientifically, they are closer to bonobos than human!
we haven't even found our common ancestor with the niggers!

No pic need it my good Sir.

I agree, but I find it odd that the cop always seems to mag dump into the nigger.

>what is an unfavorable act being reluctantly performed in response to literally no other alternatives?

Well please consider the young scholar was already hit a couple times and was still charging after him. Do you continue shooting or give up admitting you've been bested?

i'm not gonna bother opening this thread cause its probably the fpbp but

>didn't deserve to be shot
>is a black thug
come on

There was blood from Brown in the police car, as well as a shell casing, and gun powder residue on his hand consistent with him grabbing for the gun inside the car.

Seriously fuck off until you have actually looked at the evidence of this case.

I can assure you most of the people I've talked to in Norway do as well, even if they agree that Wilson was not guilty. We mostly scuff it of as an American thing.

That's because you're trained to shoot till there remains no threat. Which is what he did. He didn't even mag dump. You pull that trigger until they drop and cease to be a threat. That means even if they drop if they still have a weapon you keep shooting until they drop it or are obviously subdued. Shot count doesn't mean shit if all the shots are attempts at center mass. Hell this guy only caught a head shot because dude dropped mid shot. Now if dude put 15+1 into his head that'd be another argument. But that's not what happened.

Not even biased. The injuries that Darren Wilson suffered no matter how small you think they were corroborates that there was indeed a struggle inside the car. There was a bullet hole found in the side of door in his cruiser. Yeah, maybe he shouldn't have shot to kill, but human thinking is always flawed when panicked. It is still Mike's fault for not surrendering fully which he didn't.

He didn't shoot to "kill". He shot to "stop the threat". Which he did.

This. He should have shot him in the toenail or something. I stubbed my toe while shopping in Whole Foods for my activated organic grass fed free range asparagus, and the pain was so intense I immediately fell over and starting crying. I'm sure it would be the same for others as well.

>shot him in the toenail
Dude not cool, I lost my big toenail in August and it still hasn't fully grown back.

this comes down to the fact that humans have shitty reflexes

if you're amped on adrenaline, charging a cop, it might take a second to feel all those bullets ripping through you.

and if you're a cop, you just keep shooting until the attacker stops charging forward.

The officer should have had the taser, as it is preferable to make an arrest over killing, but that is the only thing I can blame him for. But Brown got what was coming, and I won't shed any tears for him.

>The officer should have had the taser,
There was 1 tazer for the entire department, how do you expect him to know that was going to be the day some guy twice his size was gonna try kicking his ass and steal his gun?

>Is there anyone on this board who thinks Micheal Brown didn't deserve to be shot?

Yeah, I actually agree. He didn't deserve to be shot for who he was or what he did, but in all honesty he deserved to be captured and tortured by flaying until he died from blood loss, shock or exposure. Maybe he could have killed himself simply from screaming and blowing his heart out.