Collage girl writes about why marriage is oppressive

What do you think Sup Forums?
How much longer until we become Brave New World?

Historically, marriage has been very oppressive to women. This is not even open to debate.

Nobody said the bitch had to get married. She can die alone for all I care.

I think she is an idiot and I hope she doesn't have any children.

What college?

Historically marriage was pretty opressive, I don't think anyone is arguing against that

Not to say that it was bad, it served a vital purpose in society, some degree of oppression was just part of that

I do sort of agree that it's an outdated practice in the modern world though (as much as I wish that wasn't true)

>what do you guys think
and all variants
= spam.
IT IS NOT LEGITIMATE
TO DEMAND THAT EVERYONE ELSE WRITE YOUR THREAD FOR YOU
TO REPLACE SUBSTANTIVE DISCUSSION WITH MEANINGLESS ROUND-ROBIN REACTIONS LIKE ON ZUCKBOOK
TO DATA MINE
OR TO ONE-POST.

Ok

Ever been married? Marriage is just as oppressive to the males too.

>I

Real reason: Because she can get gimmedats from men via the state and whore around for sex instead of having to commit.

>collage
Looks like you've never been to college.

If you think men haven't been oppressed throughout history you are a naive retard.

You act like ALL men were kings, when most of us descend from peasants and farmers.
Women should experience hard menial labor, or being pressed into military service to fight a bullshit war over which duke was the most autistic duke to rule all of the land and then get back to me about how "oppressive" marriage was.

>CE

FUCKING
DROPPED

1. College is worthless and everyone who goes is worthless.

2. This bitch claims "marriage first shows up in the 1200s" but this is fucking retarded. We have direct historical evidence of marital laws from 2000 BC and before.

3. Fuck women.

>While it may not be the same as it was the time of it's conception...
>...it's...

She established a framework and used those definitions to dismantle the strawman before her almighty argument.

She'd make both a great journalist and a successful politician.

She'd make a horrible businessperson.

This is all that needs to be said of the article.

>adult has child mind and retarded idea about how to function in a healthy relationship
More news at 11.

Yeah marriage can suck it.

b-but Hillary said women are the primary victims of war

Reads like an autistic 8th grader had a fucking seizure all over the page before the tard guard could stop her

Nothing sadder than a woman who never realizes motherhood. Feel bad for her.

She is just ignorant. Marriage is not supposed to be dating with government recognition.

>CE