I'M RUNNING AND I'M

CRYING
I'M CRYING
I'M CRYING
I'M CRYING
i'm crying

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a libshit news organization pollster's arbitrary percentage to win the election = gallup approval polls
fucking kek.
post yfw you realize gallup didn't even do any election polls and is actually republican leaning.

BUT IN THE END

It's still undeniable that conventional sampling methods do not produce an accurate image of Trump's support. The only general election poll that was close to reality was the LA Times, using a novel and experimental method that was initially the subject of criticism for its consistently strong pro-Trump discrepancy.

D-D-DONT WORRY GUYS TRUMP WAS CHOSEN BY KEK HE CAN'T FUCK UP NOW.

Don't even respond you retarded redditors.

except that even far right polls have him in the low 40's. fucking rasmussen has him at 44 (-16 point drop)
unless there is some kind of false flag, he is out by year 2.
"d-d-don't r-respond h-he's a meanie shill who insulted le epic based donald, champion of civic nationalism. WE ARE LEJUN. "

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>mfw we are immune to concern trolling and have reached an apex of I dont give a fuck TRUMP PRESIDENT NOW

You have to go back user

If omaba had that in 2011, why should we care about Trump's first year at all then?

How do you not see the hypocrisy? He literally mentioned Gallup polls and the president's approval rating.

All of this is fair criticism. Why try to silence or censor it?

YOU'RE GETTING EVEN FATTER

>lefties are solely concerned about how popular trump is

Why the fuck is that important to you? It's not like if it goes to 8% he will get fired lol

You guys are children

Hillary still lost, bro.

>Lefties

It was Trump that brought up Obongos approval ratings

Why the fuck was that important him? It's not like if it got to 8% he would get fired lol

Trump is a child

its not. it was important to him and now its not. this is the hilarious flip floppy nature of trump and its fun to see the mental gymnasts of Sup Forums try to defend everything he does instead of admitting "yeah that was kind of stupid"
Hillary belongs in jail, along with all of her cronies. I'm glad trump won and denied her presidency and now I can laugh as he fails. now go kill yourself ledditor.

Presidential approval rating is completely made up. It doesn't even matter

>polls

The only thing that matters is
1) Muslim ban
2) Boarder wall.

>still hasn't learned anything about polls
>still believing propaganda
You're a funny fag.

And obliterating ISIS

I agree. Which is why I voted for him. But his blatant hypocrisy is ridiculous at times.

(((gallop)))
you obviously learned nothing from the election, didnt pay attention, or are a shill. either one of these scenarios calls for a sage

Can someone explain to a newfag what this pic means?

pic related

Yeah, I stopped believing (((polls))) in 2016.

Face it faggot, no one likes drumpf anymore. Go back to r/thedonald if you want a safe space

lol I wish I could fee as passionate about anything as you fags feel about trump

>"poll's don't mean anything"
pic related
/nu/pol on suicide watch
epic based meme fellow centipede, the shills have been OUTED

Tons of people lie on the polls as we have seen.

And he's delivered fucking neither hahahahahah

He'll be dropping out any day now. This surely is the end of Trump.

I GOT A POLE YOU CAN MEASURE YOU SHARE BLUE KEK

believing in polls in 2017.

CUT MY LIVE IN TWO PIECES

All ratings and polls are skewed because those who decide these things are NOT the correct group of people to ask anymore.

What do you have to laugh about?

You can always tell these fucking cunts by their shit looking memes.

Polls have never meant anything. They're a tool for propaganda. You're a newfag if you think this is a new development on pol

HOW WILL DR*MPFKINLINGS EVER RECOVER????

>t. increasingly nervous shill
The only people who agree with you are other shills. Let that sit in.

>t. increasingly nervous shill
Approval ratings don't mean shit kiddo.
He's staying the full course of eight years. Just get over it and stop bitching.

>far right
You wanna go check how accurate Rasmussen was during the election, you fucking idiot

lets see if the Dems take a single seat back in the mid terms, you fucking idiot

>"P-Polls are FAKE. Y-Y-you're PAID TO HAVE OPINIONS"
Yeah. who pays attention to polls anyway? only a dumb blue-pilled nigger would, pic related
WEW. leddit is mad

Approval ratings are pretty meaningless and the media loves to use it as a weapon. Why?

Well because they count everybody. 45% of the country didn't vote. These tend to be low political iq people, the vast majority of which will skew liberal and eat up whatever the media tells them. Good thing they don't vote.

It also doesn't measure strength of approval. The vast majority of that 35% would walk through the gates of he'll for him, and are going to vote for him in 2020.

Even with a mid-30s approval rating Trump would win against another incompetent Democrat, anything in the 40s and he's a shoe-in. It's nothing, just the media trying to wave around another story to make him look bad.

nice proxy fail.
kremlin shill or just a butthurt redditor?

>ID

If LeMmn Zwa was a food dish, what would it be like?

a salty ham

>alienate like 99% of all voters excluding a very few rich white male straight billionaires

>WHY DO THEY HATE ME SO?

I liked that billboard. Is it still there?

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

This dude calling everyone else all the names he actually is first to avoid getting called out for being them

Looks like Sup Forums really rubs someone the wrong way

t. Britcuck Moloch Poster

Child-ed his way to banging supermodels and running the most powerful nation in the world
Take some notes you stupid faggot

>IA, WI, MI, OH, PA and ME 2

jeez, Trump raped her ass, some of this states were hardcore democratic (for like 30 years).

You mean the same sources that predicted trump to only have a 28% chance of winning, also believe trump has a 35% approval rating?

That's food for thought

>"i'm rubber you're glue"
top tier argument m8. 0.02 rubles have been added to your bread basket
>le CTR
wew, you're so based and redpilled and enlightened senpai. wtf i hate dissenting opinions now

nice argument, you didn't even read the thread or verify your dumb nigger statement to realize that gallup never did election polling, that election polls =/= arbitrarily made up percentages to win, and that most polls actually were accurate in the final tally of the vote.

this is /nu/pol everyone. just keep on goalpost moving and deflecting from you trump cucks.

It hurts so bad that he won doesn't it?

>anyone who doesn't suck trumps dick is a hillshill
yes. im literally crying and shaking with rage. how could you nerds support racist xenophobic transphobic DRUMPF. black lives matter!