To all the newfriends here on Sup Forums who are asking the very first question that comes to anyone's mind after...

To all the newfriends here on Sup Forums who are asking the very first question that comes to anyone's mind after visiting this place is..

>jews hate muslims
>jews are pushing the multicultural agenda with all their power

>why is that??

Well because

A. Jews hate Muslims, yes, but they hate Europeans MORE for what they did to them, Europeans right now are true adversaries unlike Muslims whom have been brought to their knees by the Mongols and have never recovered since..

and B.

And this is hardly talked about in nu-Sup Forums even though it was common knowledge before is that..

Israel wants to have absolute freedom when murdering Muslims, not just in palestine but also in all wars going on in the Levant, north africa and Yemen,

They want you - as white European Christians - to look at what they and the imperialistic Zionist armies of the west do to the "brownies" and say YES, YOU DO WHAT IT TAKES, KILL ALL OF THEM, NUKE MECCA NOW

They WILL REPORT each and every terrorist attack and make sure you know its muslims, and yet at the same time defend/cover-up muslims taking over neighborhoods, raping white school girls, migrating by the millions etc.

Jews are incredibly smart, especially the ones at the top controlling all the media, do not fall for the obvious, they want to have full freedom in doing what they want to the middle east right under the noses of the humanitarian kind europeans who would have stood it against it had it not been for all the false flags and terrorist attacks and mass migration to nations like Germany and Sweden.

((((They))))) want you to not see Arabs and Muslims as human, not even the Christian ones, they want to kill them by the millions and take over their lands while you watch and applaud because you think you got revenge for what happened to your own lands by them doing that - even though they're the ones who did it in the first place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114407444/#114412011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you wouldnt care about the kike if they hadnt stolen your foreskin
>tfw that and that alone makes me want them dead to the last child

>They WILL REPORT each and every terrorist attack and make sure you know its muslims
Not by choice. They're actively attempting to prevent that by calling them "asians" and waiting for days until revealing their race.

They're two sides of the same shekel. Israelis and Saudis have been together for awhile.

Three things to OP's point:

>Jews have historically largely gotten along with Muslims, but see Christians as a unique threat. There is no such thing as "Judeo-Christian tradition." Christianity predates Judaism by a century. The Jew is bound by his mytho-history to tolerate or work through mild Muslim persecution rather than risk giving any advantage to Amalek.

>You cannot make the argument that Jewish support for Muslimization is brought into question by anything -- on any basis -- because Jewish support for immigration and especially Muslimization has never been argued or in doubt. The basis of the idea that Jews support the destruction of Western societies by "dissolving the people and electing another" is numerous different actual Jews (whose Jewishness is not in doubt) saying just that without coercion in hundreds of books, newspapers, voting records, speeches, videos, interviews, essays, demonstrations, et cetera. That Jews support this is not and has never been in question and cannot be un-posited by some sophistry about telepathically knowing people's motives. They did it. They did it in public and on record very often and continue to do so.

>I have studied Jewish history at university. Tldr, extreme short-term thinking (one of numerous traits they share with Chinese by the way). They are always hoisted by their own petard and never see it coming. Therefore possible consequences are totally meaningless in trying to argue about Jewish motives or attribution. It's phony naivete, like arguing that Stalin would never cause a famine.

>jews have power

this meme needs to die. the jews are not some powerful gang with any respectable amount of solidarity but i'm sure there are many loud mouthed kikes that would like you to believe that so that they can generate some fear and respect but it's not true

and if you think that they are so powerful that they mecilessly control the entertainment industry let me drop this knowledge bomb on you: the kikes in hollywood don't even have the influence to keep all their sons and daughters from sucking nigger dick left and right while being strung out on cocaine and black tar heroin

the idea of a united jew front is fucking laughable

Uh huh.
Or, could be, you know, just throwing it out there, more than one fucking sect of Jews

You know, kinda like you and the poos both being brown but they still btfo your Islamic ass repeatedly

never ask this before but

do jews run the world?
is it a meme or are your shady rulers really fucking shit up?

I know its not you but your rulers/behind the scenes types... is it all true?

>arguing semantics

you know we're not talking about your average schlomo who works import/export at his uncle's business here..

when we say "jews" we mean the united media controlling elite that you or anyone else can't disprove any longer. even normies are starting to become awake to the real menace

yeah this

any comments would be appreciated

Let's have an image bump.
Notice the irrationality, the role of mytho-history. Muslims who want to kill Jews are alive now. The Holocaust stopped happening over a lifetime ago. Nevertheless, they are talking about the Holocaust now and not Muslim violence. This is because they see Christian Europe as a unique threat that is always worse than Muslims.

There are more than one group of Jews. There's the very few very powerful elite Jews who alter the policies of multiple nations for the worse, and then there's the completely meaningless footsoldiers who exist to die for the aforementioned group and who will not be remembered by anyone regardless of their feelings, and then there's useful idiots who hasten to remind folks that there are multiple groups. There ya go. Lots of different groups to choose from. If it's all right with you, I will continue to worry about the bastards who want me to die violently, per Joseph Heller.

thanks for the bump ameribro but Im afraid nu-/po/ has taken over, it's all Laci Green and >dress like a white man threads now..

All we can do is put the information out there. This is still better than all the places where you aren't even allowed to do that.

the boogie1488 threads are great though
lets be fair

They both need to go

Just drop info in random threads. There is no way to get around that until they start censoring Sup Forums.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

but

I'm OK with them nuking Mecca and all that. They don't have to go through all that manipulation.

How do we encourage more Jews to move to Israel?

How do we ensure Iran nukes Israel?

:)

Israel is actually a raw deal unless you're connected, it's one of the few countries in the world where immigrants are notably worse off ten years on.

Just a heads up UK bros.

Thatch- I mean May recently helped push through new "anti-semitism" censorship laws.

Literally suggesting that jews could be part of an international conspiracy is specifically illegal

be careful lads

Jews don't care about Mecca at all. It is in saudi arabia, a country dominated by the US, which is dominated by the JEWS. What they want is destroy whiteness, and make Europe muslim, which is also the goal of saudi arabia, a coincidence.

Also.

The true triumph of the Trumpening will be getting Europeans to comprehend, demand, and defend American-style negative rights.

If it was true, then you (and most likely me also) would never have heard of it
There are PLENTY of very rich, very powerful Jews out there but they're only loyal to their money and making more of it, not other Jews or some super secret Jew agenda. I mean it MIGHT exist, but it's not very likely
Either way if it's real, I have no idea how to join or I would have done so by now

Also I barely make 20k dollars a year, myself. Better than the typical third world Sithole but the average Briton and American are far richer than the average Israel jew

yeah, nah, man

you are giving these kike goofballs far too much credit

thinking the jews are this organized is like thinking the US govt has super secret spy programs like some gay jason bourne movie

they are, at best, a loose federation of goofballs that sometimes does a thing partially correct like every other half ass human endeavor

>Both Jews
Just look at the damn nose.

>Jews are a hivemind

Gonna need some evidence

So US politicians just kiss ass at AIPAC because they enjoy it?
I know you don't matter. I fully agree. Your not mattering manages not to matter regarding the Jews who do.
By the way, they want to kill you too.

>OP said in his third line of the second paragraph, in French, that all so-called "Jews" were an elaborate hoax by a New Jersey man who is very good at doing voices over the phone.

This isn't some Goldberg flick, they don't need to hold secret meetings to plan the end of the West. They just need to perform thousands of small harmful actions over a long period of time which gradually wears down their perceived enemy. The big players that are publicly visible are the ones that make the biggest leaps, like controlling as much media as possible to shape public perception, working their way into the legislative process to pass laws that harm the nation, etc.

Pic related is pretty much the playbook used. Even "if" it was a work of fiction in the past, it's definitely being used today.

the US uses israel as a sort of beach head into the middle east and it is also an excellent device to keep "kicking away the ladder" on the extremist muslims to keep them from stabilizing too much to organize militarily enough to challenge the US on any serious account. this is mostly the reason we give them aid and why we buy and trade ITAR material with them

none of this is a huge secret or conspiracy or anything

None of that make any sense (Israel kills US and Canadian servicemen because it's all part of the plan?) or has any relevance to the phony inability to understand that the fact of Jews suffering from Muslim immigration cannot go back in time and undo the documented fact of Jewish support for Muslim immigration, which is the topic of this thread.

Thank you user! I'm going to screen cap this post and put it in my redpills folder. What we are all thinking expresses perfectly.

how the fuck does he see with the carry handle like that
what the hell

And you honestly think we're not aware of that? Of course ((())) wants to kill us, we're a nation state
What I don't get is why you fail to notice that American gibs to Israel are a new fucking concept. It only started during the late 60s and made into what it is today at 1979 as a cold war tactic. In fact before Nixon, we were on our own here

AIPAC today is successfully shilling for Israeli interests because we're the only truly stable country in the region and all American officials know it. Literally all Arab cesspit countries can get couped to hell in any given moment and friendly cooperation with an existing regime can be extremely detrimental to dealing with the next regime. Like Iran and the hostages
You may not like us, but if we sink, you have literally nobody left to really work with here for more than one month at a time

Bump because they are trying to ruin us by flooding our countries with retarded niggers an violent muslims.

That's not a carry handle, that's actually the rear sight. You're not supposed to use it as a handle.

>Israel kills US and Canadian servicemen because it's all part of the plan?

seriously, what the fuck are you talking about? israel doesn't kill any US or canadian servicemen

don't post some sketchy ass bullshit "info" if that's where you're getting this because i was a former Marine and i currently work as civilian engineer for the dept of the Navy so don't bring some weak shit

>"Israel a gud boy, he dindu nuffi-"
>On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public.

Screen shot-ed and saved! Thanks for this post user!

>On June 8, 1967
nigger, you best be joking

no one gives a fuck about ancient history. israel admitted wrongdoing and paid out millions and everyone let that go

dig harder

Israel never blasted Princess Patricia's Light Infantry and never drove their tanks through our camp in Lebanon (stopping when a Marine captain climbed onto one and pointed his service pistol at the head of the commander) and never buzzes foreign capitals and never plotted to kill US embassy staff and blame it on Egyptians and oh and of course Israel has the utmost respect for borders.
A challenger appears!
The argument was not that they do not do this. The argument was that they are our "beachhead" and we want them to do this.

Jew here. I know it's hard to believe but we really do just hate muslims. Honestly most of us consider ourselves white. I don't, but that's besides the point. Most the Jews I know vote R and the European ones I know HATE muslims and want them out.

btw, do you know how many Marines and Sailors were killed by blue on blue/friendly fire in the recent iraq/afghan wars? hundreds. i've buried men that i served with because of this shit. it happens (fog of war). get over it

HAWHAWHAWHAWHAW I KNOW RIGHT MAN LET ME GET ANOTHER TOKE RIGHT MAN HAWHAWHAWHAW I KNOW RIGHT MAN

>"Give me an example"
>"No, a current example"
Are the WTC attacks current enough?

>Are the WTC attacks current enough?

what are the odds you're a NEET

best case scenario is you work as a cashier at a gas station

Nice try Schlomo, trying to downplay jew control. They absolutely dominate media, politics and most of all, banking. Perhaps not individually, but as a group, they are the most powerful even tho small in numbers. Which is why they will be dealt with sooner or later.

In America, you can criticize GOD, but not Israel or the jews.

He's a goose chase shill. If you talk to him, the only result will be a discussion manipulated into gibberish. Demand that he prove to you that 2 + 2 = 4.
Notice all the anons who showed up at the same time, clearly did not read the OP, do not know what this thread is about, all babble about unverifiable and meaningless criteria of authority, are all strident and all of the same ideology and all responding angrily to something that nobody said. These are shills. They feel threatened by OP and are here to turn the thread into a shouting match to scare off anyone else.

a lot of wild claims

you should get back on your meds when you start back with "muh conspiracies" again

stable job status?: highly doubtful

And to get you to fight in their wars they'll murder 3000 of you and then blame Arabs.. no wait it was Palestinians..no no we got that wrong, it was Iraq.. no no we meant Iran

But certainly never Israel who did 911
Saying that is antisemetic you antisemite , Holocaust denier.. off to the gulag with the goy

We also give other middle eastern countries aid (all of them in fact) to keep them from attacking israhell.. We do this because AIPAC own all our politicians. Nice try but you failed Schlomo.

We do this because Israel is our puppet in the region. A lobbying group that wants the same country to succeed isn't a conspiracy. We use Israel like Russia uses Iran and soon to be Syria. If you're gonna argue about aid at least know why we do it. We give Egypt a shitload too for the canal to stay open.

nice try to sly that by you jewish guy
but i'm sharper than that, i see you trying to deny a fact

>AIPAC today is successfully shilling for Israeli interests because we're the only truly stable country in the region and all American officials know it.

Riiight... Not because it's a jewish state, nooo! And not because AIPAC lines their pockets (politicians) with shekles.. No.. Can't be that..

Keep trying.

Seems more like a lone shill. A "former" Marine that seems to prop up Shlomo.

>i was a former Marine and i currently work as civilian engineer for the dept of the Navy

You're full of shit!

Your mother thinks very highly of me ;) Just ask your father..

currently working as an ND04 engineer at one of the east coast naval surface warfare centers

no, we give aid to some muslim countries for some diplomatic goodwill to grease the skids for other things. we do not not pay them to not attack israel. there is a clear understanding that we will respond with swift military action if they do that

like none of this is fucking secret

>what's up rabbi?

confirmed basement NEET

carry on, fatshit

>the Jews will burn again.

There was also the one-off from the guy who insisted on claiming to be a Jew (so he could steal authority, which doesn't work here), and babbled refutations of things nobody had said. But he left right away.
Back in the catalog we had undeniable sliding and it just happened to all mention or draw upon a certain religio-ethnic group. I guess it's their night, and tomorrow night it'll be the East Asian betas claiming that they are sexually desirable amid unexplained anger.

Who are you talking to? What specifically are you responding to regarding secrecy? This thread is about Jews in public and in newspapers supporting Muslim immigration, and why that's not so illogical. The thread was necessitated by shills copy-pasting the same script multiple times about how Jews, who already supported Muslim immigration multiple times on record, could not possibly have done that. Our starting point was the public record. It was newspapers and speeches.
Who are you refuting, Angry Sailor?

I would almost swear that they're related. There was a followup article in the Trib about how they met and had dinner together to counter all of the "hate crimes" against them by white. All of their kids even share the same hair color. I have a feeling it's a dirty lie and they're getting all sorts of traction out of this photo, almost like that staged Syran boy in the orange chair. It's sickening.

>((((They))))) want you to not see Arabs and Muslims as human

THAT'S BECAUSE THEY FUCKING AREN'T

I'd believe it.

Awwwh... Are you a triggered jew faggot?

>(((diplomatic goodwill)))

Keep trying

Thought the old testament is one of their books?

Going to need some sourcing for that retroactive Judaism claim, suggesting that Christianity predates Judaism.

>We do this because Israel is our puppet in the region

Naa, the other way around. United States is Israel's puppet. Sure I can understand why you wouldn't want people to think that, but it's true.

>A lobbying group that wants the same country to succeed isn't a conspiracy

Never said it was a conspiracy so don't put words in my mouth or do your typical jewish trick of confusing the issue.. AIPAC does this openly and not even bothering to hide anything. No conspiracy.

>We give Egypt a shitload too for the canal to stay open

I did say we give all of them aid.. But no where near what we give israel. In fact, we give israel more aid than all of the others combined. But we give all of them aid to make nice with them so that they come to depend on that aid. And we threaten to take away that aid if they mess with israel.. Now do you understand? Of course you don't, you're a jew.

Judaism as we understand it was invented after the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem by the Romans. It grew out of the practices of the people identified in the gospels as Pharisees and Saducees. While the Temple existed, it was the beating heart of Jewish life, and the religion itself was completely different. In the century that it took for the Pharisees to become rabbis, Jews just stopped being Jews altogether. There were no alternate ritual procedures proscribed -- everything depended on and most of it took place on the grouds of the Temple.
This is important here because it goes straight to the unique problem with Christianity. Christianity is Amalek, an exterminating competitor in defining what Judaism is. Christians see themselves as the "real Jews" and demostrated that with centuries of anti-Semitsm in Europe. Islam (in the eyes of Jews) is just another subtype of crazy goyim chanting at a rock.They hurt individual Jews but not Judaism.

>Europeans MORE for what they did to them

which was not the holocaust but rather for not putting up with their dire machinations when out in the limelight, forcing them to hide away in shadows like the parasites that they are

>YES, YOU DO WHAT IT TAKES, KILL ALL OF THEM, NUKE MECCA NOW

then just do it, we're ok with it!

It's also to deflect attention away from jews, they know muslims will never hold power in the west and while euros are busy fighting with the new arrivals, they can keep the palys under the boot. There's tons of reasons they want mass immigration, it's proven to weaken nations and people.

You know, there are some posters here that have posted a mural of IRA n PLO with questions as to why the irish would support PLO, it's clear as day that it's some kike pushing an agenda

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114407444/#114412011

Jew here, ill answer part A but im drunk so its gonna be a little shitposty: anywhore.

I hate muslims far more than even hitler. Hitler is fucking dead, a lesson that would be better applied all over, but islam is still kicking and screaming. I prefer the values of a britain or other european country, to that of ahmed and his 6 year old wife who enjoy stoning people who commit "witchcraft" fuck islam, protect the west.

sincerely a jew

I realize you're drunk but could you point out what any of that had to do with this thread?

i jsut hear that i hate europe a lot, and its in the OP's post, so i thought id gvie an input.

Bolsheviks get the gun

you forgot C: go back to redddit

Yeah, but do you hate them more than Jesus?

I dont hate jesus per se, but i dont care for door to door mormons.

Oh, is that so?

>not an organized force

PURE COINCIDENCE

Wowie

t. Jew

Nice try but I won't fall for your trickery

the world is run by a kabal of multiple ethnicities, whether it's bilderberg, or the council of 300, in which jews and jewish values play a major role. That's probably closer to the truth