Did these guys just described how to create an anarchocapitalist community?

Wow! I am amazed with this job... is this possible? I mean... it looks VERY legit... but am I missing something? Because if they are correct, then this thing can be started tomorrow!

The system they described IT'S ACTUALLY AN ANARCHOCAPITALISM!!!
HERE: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?msg=1;topic=1.0

And here they described how to start it, and it looks POSSIBLE!
memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=40.msg259

WELL, POL????

>but am I missing something?
that humans will have to live in your society, not economy-maximizing automatons.

be honestwith me. is this a trick to get all the ancaps to move to a shitty island with no internet?

It is. The first post is based in Formalism, but it is indeed an anarchocapitalism. The second one is an elegant way to split the land and to implement the system.

They are into something.

tl;dr give classic statist ideas new names and pretend it's something else

The problem of anarchocapitalism is the problem of kings. People like being led, and love leaders. Anarchocapitalism would only last as long as it takes for one person (or a group of people) to convince the majority that they should lead.

The US started out within an incredibly restricted government and it took progressives less than 100 years to bog it down in regulation.

KEK, the land they have chosen is Wyoming and as cheap as $0.005 per acre... not a shitty island with no Internet.

So this is what the forum says which solves what you are saying:

>In our case, the system would be managed, like any other large business, by dividing logical ownership into shares. Each share has one vote, and the shareholders elect a board, which hires and fires managers. This business’s customers are its residents. A profitably-managed state will, like any business, serve its customers efficiently and effectively. Misgovernment equals mismanagement.

>There will be no direct profit from having a share because this incentivizes taxation to the MPoK's own citizens. Instead of that, we are creating a land-linked resource, this is to jumpstart a cryptocurrency which will be backed with one square meter of land in the MPoK per coin. Shares to vote will be given to those who exchange currency for land.

>So this way, the profit comes not from the robbery of the effort of the residents but from the increase on the value of land, which drives an increase on the value of our cryptocurrency. Even more important, there are no foreign shareholders with a right to vote and with the intent to take over the system, but there are foreign coinholders who profit from our success, so they are willing to trade with us.

>Now the interests of the shareholders are identical. They all want one thing: for MPoK to be as profitable as possible. This is a frictionless design.

first post
best post
only post needed (except this one)

What faggots don't realise is that the entire globe is already ancap. And we are the economy maximising automatons. Theres just so many of us that we have "politics" as part of our bread and water.

Wrong. Dialectic comes from (((democracy))). When people didn't live in democracies didn't have to think in politics. The system the forum describes is correct and would give us space to do our life.

That's a wonderful theory, but it relies on the integrity of the shareholders. And it disincentives long term planning and growth for rapid spikes.

tread carefully because this implies that people can be shaped by their environment, which would disprove "muh human nature"

>it relies on the integrity of the shareholders
Which are the owners of the land.

It looks legit to me.

Nice work indeed. I like it.

OP is gay

>b-but OP, what about muh roads

You realize that essentially you're paying ~33 times the value of the land in this first stage, right?

LOL, they answered that haha read:

Incorrect, because next batch of coins would be released after/during the next milestone. So for the time those coins reach the market the land would be more valuable. Land more expensive = more people wanting to live there.

You are right, but anarchocapitalists are beta as fuck... even when the system would indeed work, they are not going to move one finger because they like passively debating nonsense.

I'm saying that supposing I go in on the first round. I'm buying something at a 33-1 rate in hopes that more people jump in and fund stage 2.

I do like the idea, but I'm not sure the initial valuation on the coins is anywhere near correct. Probably needs to be much lower to get people to bite. Maybe I could do 5-1 given its potential down the road. The truth is though that until this gains some more momentum, it's likely to fail.

What will the shareholders do if someone comes in to drill? If growth is slower than they thought? If one guys unsightly, untrimmed shrubbery brings down the neighborhoods value?

I should add that I'd like to see this succeed. It seems that if you need to raise 200M, the best time to raise the bulk of that money is after the first round and you have the land.

Their model assumes that kek coins will always be 1.86 to pay off the 200M cost of infrastructure. Presumably the value rises with each round. The first round has to happen though.

You're essentially asking the first backers to buy land at the final value that land might be worth in Kekistan, decades before that happens.

This isn't really an ancap state (even though some people might like to think it is). It's really more like an experiment in democracy that doesn't tolerate leeches.

Presumably the board would have the authority to force the dude to clean up his unsightly lot, and profit share for the oil drilling.

I don't have the answer to the first question, but i suppose they will write statutes to avoid externalities in the community.

The second one: growth would depend on the value that the residents produce with their business.

Third: If its your garden you can do whatever you want if the rules are respected. If not I can just sell my house and move to another area of the settlement. Of course investors can lose value, it happens with all investments.

Lurk for gurgaon.

Print screen it and post it here, no way I'm clicking that shit, just because you used your same fag IP to make the illusion that 10> people clicked it and are actually discussing something they saw there

Nice trick faggot

It makes me wonder how much they've read into the history of american Utopian societies.

>if the rules are respected
never underestimate the human drive to institute rules around petty bullshit.

>the dude to clean up his unsightly lot,
This yes.

>and profit share for the oil drilling.
No. Since it says clearly that shares don't provide revenue since they don't want to rob people.

And I am reading this in the forum:
>For the record. This is not a communism. If you invest in his idea, you can make a deal with him to take part on the profit. But that profit is yours not ours. You have the right to collaborate but also to not collaborate. Also if you have an idea and others want to invest in you, you can turn it into reallity, but nobody else will have the right to leech you.

bump

Ancap won't work since it's based on everyone respecting everyone else's civil liberties, which just doesn't happen.

>AnCap
>Beta

Redpill, guys.

ugh.

try pre-1900's anglosphere, Hong Kong especially.