www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/29/former-obama-official-discloses-rush-to-get-intelligence-on-trump-team.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G1eHJ9DdoEA&t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=TJ8NvWvMF-I
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-president-trumps-energy-independence-policy-1793729749
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOVEMENT

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

SAVE THIS INFO ASAP

The CTR Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Asnek

>this Dobbs tonight

Still not fucking tired of winning.
Wall being built
Democrats being arrested
Obama administration absolutely blown the fuck out
Sanctuary cities dying

Fuck it feels so good, words can't even describe how it feels to have our fucking country back.

DEJA WOO

AWWWWOOOOO~~~~~~~

>They still think they can block Gorsuch

Hannity covering this tonight, but its pissing me off how little the MSM is covering it

The 80s are shit

Here's your you.

>Wall being built
They've started construction?
I thought we were still in the bidding phase

Is anything going to come out of this?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/29/former-obama-official-discloses-rush-to-get-intelligence-on-trump-team.html

Pepe has spoken.

fuggg

Hold very still.

Anyone have some great Trump pictures from the last couple of days? My source is busy so I haven't been getting any great stuff lately.

fox IS the msm user

AWOO~!!!

they are the side stream

Stop spamming garbage or go back to Sup Forums.

ITS HAPPENING WE'RE GOING TO WAR SOUND THE ALARMS

Jesus

Please tell me this is real and entering service

Awoo?

>Implying the DNC has any choice
But if anything this gives good propaganda next election
>Would you elect a war?

>Democrats when Obama admin secrets come out

MAGA

>MUST WATCH

>MUST WATCH

>MUST WATCH

>gives Hillary the questions ahead of time in a debate
>championing the sanctity of the election process

They've lost it. All out insanity.

I have a serious question here, why do you guys defend putin and russia so much. If Trump lost and it was uncovered that Putin helped Hillary win I'm sure you guys would want an investigation.

Guess it's that time again

And what she did wasn't treason?

AGAINST THE LEFT
WE MARCH TO WAR

I loved those things.

>largest media network

So she committed an act of war against Bernie and his supporters?

>Just filed my taxes
>I have to pay the government $12,000

What a joke. (((Taxes))) were a mistake.

I'd love to grow my business, but sorry goys I have to pay the government a shit ton of money for it to waste.

In case this hasn't been posted before, Press secretary sent out an article they liked that summed up energy.

Subject: ICYMI: Trump’s Energy Progress

A new Executive Order stops Obamas war on fossil fuels

"The Trump order is a promise in the bank for the voters who elected the President because he promised to focus on jobs and revving up the economy."

One area where President Trump is notching early victories is unleashing American energy, which for years has been held hostage to progressive climate obsessions. On Tuesday Mr. Trump signed an executive order to rescind many of the Obama Administrations energy directives, and he deserves credit for ending punitive policies that harmed the economy for no improvement in global CO 2 emissions or temperatures.

The order directs the Environmental Protection Agency to review the Clean Power Plan, which the Supreme Court stayed last year in an extraordinary rebuke. The plan essentially forces states to retire coal plants early, and the tab could top $1 trillion in lost output and 125,000 jobs, according to the American Action Forum. Also expected are double-digit increases in the price of electricityand a less reliable power grid. All for nothing: A year of U.S. reductions in 2025 would be offset by Chinese emissions in three weeks, says Rice Universitys Charles McConnell.

The rule also fulfills a campaign promise to end Barack Obamas war on coal. Its true that market forces are reducing coals share of U.S. electric powerto some 30% from about 50% a decade agothanks mainly to fracking for natural gas. Yet Mr. Obama still deployed brute government force to bankrupt the coal industry. Mr. Trump is right to end that punishment and let the market, not federal dictates, sort out the right energy mix for the future.

(1/2)

ITS HAPPENING THE END OF HUMANITY AS WE KNOW IT SOUND THE ALARMS

Pot meet kettle.

Maybe. If CNN or MSNBC (other than Joe) bring it up before the end of the week, then it'll be a story. Otherwise, odds are it'll be buried.

this is now a Tiff thread

Lou Dobbs dyed his hair.

The story is similar on a methane rule that the executive order will begin to roll back. Total U.S. methane emissions have dropped 15% since 1990, as Bernard Weinstein of Southern Methodist University told the House last fall, even though domestic oil-and-gas production has doubled over the past decade. One reason is that energy companies have a financial incentive to capture the stuff and sell it. Still, EPA promulgated expensive new emissions targets, equipment rules and more.

The order also dumps the social cost of carbon, which is a tool the Obama Administration employed to junk mandatory cost-benefit analyses for regulations. For example: An EPA power plant rule predicted net benefits from $26 billion to $46 billion, but as much as 65% of that derived from guesswork about the positives of reducing carbon, as Bracewell & Giulianis Scott Segal explained to Congress at a 2015 hearing. The Obama Administration rolled out these new calculations with no public comment, and the models surely wouldnt survive a rigorous peer review.

The Trump order is a promise in the bank for the voters who elected the President because he promised to focus on jobs and revving up the economy. Its also a welcome return to regulatory modesty: One of the more outrageous aspects of the Obama anti-carbon agenda is that agencies rammed through what Congress refused to pass in legislation.

TLDR ENERGY PRODUCTION GOING UP, CHEAPER PRODUCTION AND ENERGY ACROSS THE BOARD

Reminder that paid advertising is against board rules. Report obvious shills.

ooohhhh noooooo

Its his best video yet.

Who's going to be on Tucker tonight?
Chances this sack of fat is into cheese pizza like Molesta?

Because there was no collusion. If there was a real investigation, it would show nothing. Putin is a mobster, and I don't agree with how he runs his country. But the political and media class is literally more openly vitriolic and hostile to the American people than Putin could ever be.

hahaha I hope they keep getting more and more outlandish. It's only helping.

I wish. From what I can tell it's a /k/ shoop.

This makes my future wife very happy - Tiff is lacking in worship.

Molymeme is begging for donations again. And you all laugh at Mike Cernovich for shilling his book everywhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=TJ8NvWvMF-I

but
>lolbertarians
amirite

I wish Trump could pardon these guys, but I dont think he can it needs to be Governor?

>Because there was no collusion
I don't think we know enough facts to come to that conclusion. Thank you for not defending Putin who is easily one of the worlds most violent and repressive dictators.

Requesting more of these

95%. He sure isn't getting any grown-up pussy with those looks and that personality.

Does anyone take him seriously? He looks like he could give Crispy Creeme and Kasich a run for their money.

He should write a book and he would be a millionaire too.

*moans* uuuuunnnnggghhhhhh

I don't mind.

Yeah, because the government can and will be run correctly. Lolbertarians are fucking retards that would have the country flooded with Muslims because cheap labour.

Fucking finally. Been waiting for maps episode 9

Explain. That isn't a shoop or something? Are you supposed to climb up them, yet he decided to jump down it? Did he died?

AMERICAN ENERGY INDEPENDENCE ACT ITEMS:

*AMERICAN ENERGY INDEPENDENCE: President Donald J. Trumps Energy Independence Policy Executive Order reverses the regulations on American jobs and energy production.*

President Trumps Executive Order directs the Environmental Protection Agency to suspend, revise, or rescind four actions related to the Clean Power Plan that would stifle the American energy industry.

o President Trumps Executive Order directs the Attorney General to seek appropriate relief from the courts over pending litigation related to the Clean Power Plan.

President Trumps Executive Order rescinds Executive and Agency actions centered on the previous administrations climate change agenda that have acted as a road block to energy independence.**

o President Trumps Executive Order lifts the ban on Federal leasing for coal production.

o President Trumps Executive Order lifts job-killing restrictions on the production of oil, natural gas, and shale energy.

President Trumps Executive Order directs all agencies to conduct a review of existing actions that harm domestic energy production and suspend, revise, or rescind actions that are not mandated by law.

o Within 180 days, agencies must finalize their plans.

President Trump Executive Order directs agencies to use the best available science and economics in regulatory analysis, which was not utilized by the previous administration.

o It disbands the Interagency Working Group (IWG) on the Social Cost of Greenhouse Gases.

By revisiting the federal overreach on energy regulation, President Trump is returning power to the states where it belongs.

*FREEING AMERICAS POTENTIAL: President Trump has worked tirelessly to free American industry and ingenuity from the constraints of Government overreach.*

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-president-trumps-energy-independence-policy-1793729749

IT'S HAPPENING HISTORY IS NOT ON OUR SIDE SOUND THE ALARMS

Awoo!

Yeah but molymeme has decent content.

>just delete your browsing history
thanks for that advice, joy

he wrote several. theyre all dogshit apparently

He's written several I think. He provides them for free last I checked.

honk

It is so fucking good.

Moore is digging deep for new panic smart takes

WHY IS HE SUCH A FUCKING FAILURE, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>COMMUNIST says NATIONALIST will end the human race
The left literally says the opposite of what is true.
What the fuck?

>Thank you for not defending Putin who is easily one of the worlds most violent and repressive dictators

I don't like the guy but you might want to look into some truly violent and repressive dictators.

Stop spamming garbage now, thank you.

Thank God we have a solution now. What a visionary.

lol he was a fat pig even back then

So the FCC no longer has control over the interwebs of America?

They're straps in a grid. There is an offset path through them you climb up.

This path looks like it was lined up enough you could slip and tumble hilariously down. Did that a couple downs down a level of two.

There are plenty of Libertarians against open borders.

The idea of lower taxes and less government intrusion has little to do with open borders. Open Border Libertarians are probably (((Leftist Libertarians))) which don't exist.

What makes leftists so susceptible to propaganda?

>Yeah, because the government can and will be run correctly.
do you expect anyone to take you seriously after a statement like this one?

whats the difference between that and awoo posting besides a few pixels?

Multiple people in congress have said this too
This is utter madness
At best the Russian interference was just Russia fucking with us, which is what they always do.

can you imagine someone whose IQ is almost certainly hovering at or below 100 running your committee?

Let me clarify

He should write a book on politics and he will make bank

Congrats, you proved his point stupid ass