How do we make Christianity "cool" again?

How do we make Christianity "cool" again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/591n8GKvyaY
youtube.com/watch?v=KdBANyx64Q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go to church

Not being cool is cool

Fuck off normie

Fuck christianity, when I was a kid I had some Spawn comics and my christfag mother made me throw them away because "they were from the devil"
Christianity is a desert religion just like Islam, no white man should follow it

force kids to watch Bibleman

Take of that dumbass trip before you embarrass yourself

>wants to promote Christianity
>posts heretical whores

>that trip

BACK TO THE_DONALD

Just watch Jordan Peterson.

where is the warhammer 40k version of this

>Not being cool is cool
and killing your enemy means you lose

YOU CAN'T

You do understand that it was a Christian humanist movement that freed the niggers, right?

That's actually really hot

You don't. Everything that makes Christianity great is its refusal to bow down to relativity and post-modern morality.

South American-style evangelicals, or Catholics who don't know the actual teachings?

lol newfags don't know the difference between names and trips

get rid of your stupid fucking positions on

>climate change

>abortion

>loving jews

>worshiping the pope

Nuns with guns?

>climate change
Christianity doesn't have a position on climate change you idiot

>abortion
Sorry, but murder is wrong

>loving Jews
You're supposed to love your neighbor, even if he is a Jew

>worshipping the Pope
I'll agree with you on that one

Yes, yes, abandon Christianity in favor of comics.

Churches need to start throwing up banners with hot ass bitches on them advertising for sunday service. Sex sells. If the zeitgeist becomes that hot ass bitches attend church men and women will follow. Got a bible? Throw some titties on the cover, sales go up 250%

You can't make it "cool". It's historically a refuge for people with terrible lives that were maimed from the start. Social status, war, famine, disease. The overwhelming majority of history sucked for the human experience.
This is the necessary consequence of development. People can stand on their own and live with the consequences of their actions.
>muh fedora
I'll also let you in on a little secret. People are not nearly as religious in this country as they say they are. I've literally met "one" vocal atheist from my town, and that was a fairly well-off kid in high school.
And yet
>I "know" my neighborhood is filled with convicted sex offenders, purse snatchers, drug dealers, bank robbers, etc.
>Most vocal "Christian" I know is some mexi-indian twat from a different street. Wears enough gold to pass as a Christmas tree, single mother, and has a felony record.
>A certain manner of lewd establishment opened up a few decades ago, and a church in this town protested it. Said church arrived a few days later to find all of its bus tires slashed and all of the bus windows broken.

Everyone's a Christian until they have to actually restrain themselves.

The comic is against truth. How banal. When will people see that they are openly advertising that "Hey, we are evil and we are against everything good!"

Stop worshiping desert religions.

Militant atheists tend to be the most religious people in their countries. Shame that they worship nothingness.

>Christianity doesn't have a position on climate change you idiot
yes you do stupid christ cuck.

>Sorry, but murder is wrong
fuck babies you stupid christ cuck.

>You're supposed to love your neighbor, even if he is a Jew
oh nevermind, you're just a jew shill.

Nothingness is the ultimate desert. Stop worshiping the desert.

this

Crusade vidya.
Or just another crusade in general.

Desert you say? Lads this guy may be onto something.

Please come back in 2-3 months when you actually know how to post without being a raging faggot, thanks.

Protip names and trips are used only when OP needs to let people in the thread know it's him, as in a Risk thread for instance.

Connect it with masculinity and sports: a soldier wearing a cross; Lionel Messi praying before the game

Don't underestimate the power and influence of that

How come the church never condemns Zio-con murders?

Seems more like a synagogue if they don't

>again

Hel-fucking-lo I love me some slutty nuns

Move on, stop trying to revive the dead

KEK is here

> Literally everything he says is truth, and he is compelled to tell the whole truth, including context

> I am a strong empowered woman and the whole truth in context offends me
Unless the truth was "I think you're a cunt" or something like that, in which case
> The private opinion which he had to be magically compelled to speak bothers me, a strong independent woman

Does Themyscera even have modern feminist newspeak?

you could start off by providing some evidence that God actually exists...

>Connect it with masculinity

Good luck with that.

>yes you do stupid christ cuck.
Where in the Bible does it say climate change is or isn't real?

>fuck babies
Get out you pedophile creep.

ironically, considering OPs pic, we will need to make Modest Women Sexy Again.

A hard working mommy who keeps the house going? fucking sexy.

raises her children right before going back to work? gorgeous.

Tastefully sexually liberal, but holds herself in high regard and isnt overtly indulgent in sex in public/with friends? What a gem!

My gf is absolutely stunning, not religious at all, and she embodies the third point a lot. Sure she'll talk about sex with her friends, but its never degenerate or negatively objectifies me and i give her the same respect. Any of our friends who admit it tell us we're a seriously sexy couple.

Also, this NEEDS to happen to bring christianity back... MAKE PHILOSOPHY GREAT AGAIN! We need to normalize philosophical discussions with friends. we have to do that by having 'fun' philosophical chats before we have the tough ones. Going all out right away will turn them off.

I'm disappointed no one mentioned this yet.

Obviously we need to Crusade.

In all seriousness, modern Christianity has a rather large problem in that it's overrun with women. Look up the attendance stats; men just don't seem to feel at home in modern churches. How we fix that problem, I can't say.

>These are modern day Christian women.

No joke, i met a few girls when i used to go to church, none of them are virgins, and i dropped them when they told me all about their past "mistakes"

Christian women are whores, who justify being whores by going to church every sunday so they don't have to feel bad.

>worship
It's not a matter of worshiping anything, let alone nothingness.
I don't resent genuine Christians for their beliefs, but I do think that they're misguided and that religion can serve as a fig leaf that people with deep and deadly faults use to cover up said faults.

You're less open to manipulation and more proud as a person, when you affirm that your beliefs are a part of who you are and that, regardless of where we came from, no one needs to tell you to hold and follow them. I think Pen Jillette said it best.
>If God doesn't exist, what's keeping you from stealing, murdering, and raping whoever you want to when you can get away with it?
>I've already stolen from, raped, and murdered everyone who I wanted to do those things to, and I don't want to do those things to anyone.

Latex clad chastity enforcing dominatrix nuns?

>

Christianity needs more people like Jordan Peterson; also you gotta get rid of your Creationists/"Intelligent Design". Christianity needs to become the firm antithesis of Islam: be a firm believe system like Islam, but through intelligence and logic.

Another thing is Christianity seems weak af right now and interpretation of which seems to be subjected to the whims of the individual. I know personally someone who converted from Catholicism to Islam and seen online evidence of people feeling the same: wanting to believe in a firmer belief system.

Islam is a garbage religion/political ideology, but you gotta be impressive by the barbaric-levels of devotion to it.

See > youtu.be/591n8GKvyaY

Well, we'd have to start by not making it blasphemous, as in your pic

It'll require a financial crash.

Women join churches for the social aspect and nothing more.

God is an afterthought for them.

>You're supposed to love your neighbor, even if he is a Jew

Not if he's a scheming kike you retard.

>10 For there are many who are insubordinate, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision party.[a] 11 They must be silenced, since they are upsetting whole families by teaching for shameful gain what they ought not to teach.

Titus 1:10-11

Fuck off you Catholicuck evangelical autist

Fuck off kike! How do we make jews not retarded? GYS!

Stop bowing before everything that is mundane and follow the example of our Lord and Master. We won't receive any fancy things or popularity, we're not looking for it. Our Father who sees in secret will reward us.
Don't concentrate on numbers. Maybe for Christianity to regain its glory, a small but comitted community is needed. Certainly the changes after VC II didn't help to increase the number of follower and to keep those whose faith was shaky. They have one thing in common, the Church wants to pander to the mundane world and appear "modern" rather than upholding the Truth.

You don't. Christianity was never cool. There is nothing cool about going every Sunday morning to a church and listening to some guy reciting the same bit of text that you've heard a million times already, it's actually boring as shit. The only reason people did it back in the day is because if you didn't show up to church, you'd be declared a heretic and fucking burned at the stake by a mob.

It's not supposed to be. Morality is not a fashion statement like the way leftists treat it. If we were to do the same then it would defeat the purpose by making the institution shallow and cancerous.

but christianity is a slave religion

>Where in the Bible does it say climate change is or isn't real?
everywhere.

>Get out you pedophile creep.
fuck your faggot babies you faggot.

fuck off kike

That tower looked so fantastic. I see they were proposing it at the time of the Albert Memorial. Such a shame it was never built.

is it ever too late?

Judas Iscariot did nothing wrong

>but christianity is a slave religion
Your country is a slave religion.

No I suppose not. I would love to see more Gothic Revival architecture.

First, make it strong again.

Also, get all those Christian scientists trying to disprove evolution and tell them to start spending their time on something useful like developing sustainable fusion power. No one is going to fuck with the Church when every organ is hooked up to a tokamak.

take the orthodox pill

oh no, you sure got me there

It was never cool

>be whore
>commit suicide
so christian

Forget the mall, go to church.

>How do we make Christianity "cool" again?
It never was "cool". It was the pillar of our society for hundreds of years. The real question is, how do we make being cool degenerate again?

You get nuns like this and you just know Ima all over that...

And you wont because it's an insult.

RAREFLAG SAVED

if i ever ascend to power your wish will be granted

I'd tell you to get in that cuckshed of yours but I don't think youd be able to see the door while tipping that fedora you faggot

where it says that the world and this generation won't be destroyed until the second coming of Christ and judgment day

It will be "cool" again in its own time. American Christianity, and Christianity in most western countries, has been bastardized into a jewed out subversive religion that ignores the duality of the texts and teachings of God/Jesus

This whole Christians are jews meme needs to stop, those of you propagating this are shilling for the wrong team. Jesus hated the people that became modern day Jews in his time. Modern Judaism is Talmudism, Christianity is more in line with biblical Judaism than modern Judaism is.

We Wuz Jews n shit

no seriously though, the Jews in the bible were scattered across the mainland of Europe and cursed to be a divided people speaking different tongues until their time would come to retake Jerusalem.

Christians need to take back Jerusalem.

More sluts

DRUGGED

>being a namefag

Top fucking kek

Go ahead and call me a shill, but we need to fucking drop Christianity. It is beyond cucked. It has served its purpose and doesn't serve one anymore. We need to go back to either Norse or Greek mythology.

Christianity is never going to be cool again.

> How do we make people dumb and basically right wing SJW's?

>WAAAH I WANNA LISTEN TO HEAVY METAL
You deserve hell.

Not with pedophilia, faggot kike OP. And you can't.

this man knows whats up

>id: Pepe EZ

Comic books are literally the most Jewish form of media

>being this new

we can start by cutting out the degeneracy that is organized religion
(unfortunately that is the cool part)
protestants are usually low class all tatted up and alcoholics
Catholics can be the same but the Church is a corrupt shithole defending pedophiles and now accepting abortion like cucks
I don't know anything about orthodoxy

People don't take into consideration that men on earth now don't have respect for the ten commandments and the message that Jesus taught.

step two. accept evolution you retards. Evolution doesn't disprove God. none of this
>muh made us in his image
bullshit

The retardation is strong with this philosopher.

>But muh "I know X is true in my head so therefore Y must be true".

"The Universe, is indifferent." - Don Draper

If it's the APEX of civilization then why it is at ground level

BTFO FAGGIT

>climate change
???
>abortion
why would you be in favor of murder?
>loving jews
???
>worshiping the pope
catholicism is not christianity

fuck off back to redd*t tripfag

youtube.com/watch?v=KdBANyx64Q8

:(

spbp

Purging the evangelical baby boomers in a holy crusade

It's never been cool and it will never be cool
Fuck off Christcuck religion is not political

SEMI RARE

How are things in the Holy See?

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, now and forever and unto ages of ages. Amen.