Daily reminder white ppl came from albinism

Daily reminder white ppl came from albinism.

>Albinism is a disease in which a person has partial or complete loss of pigmentation (coloring) of the skin, eyes and hair. Genetic mutations that affect the production of a pigment called melanin.

Whites are not only not superior. They are projecting their innate inferiority toward their hueman brothers.

This is how you decapitate a Nazi's ego. This is how you take a shit on fascist ideals.

Come debate me seed of cain. I will crush you with the weight of reality. I will wring out your mind of any and all vanity. I am going to change your life forever, you will never be the same.

Step to me mutant, actual sub-human leper. and lets dance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cM5lJSUQo1c
youtube.com/watch?v=1lQPJMrTeno
liveleak.com/view?i=0aa_1319664670
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try harder

Saged

"THE LIGHT! ITS TOO BRIGHT!!

beaned

Sage.

Whites have neanderthal DNA, not a mutation you stone cold retard. I hope you climaxed. I did.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Cain was a fucking genius!

He *invented* murder

Go away.

He looks nothing like them, I don't get this meme.

Like lambs to the slaughter. PERISH.

>white indo-european peoples look like other white indo-european peoples
This is logical, are you a retarded nigger?

The world will have its vengeance. It will have its justice. You will pay for your cruelty white man. Your lulz you said. Anonymous you said. No consequences you said.

I can smell you fear. It emanates around the globe. The times are a changin' and the piper is coming to collect.

No such thing as european or indo european. Everything about your shit is fake to the maximum. Youre albinos and ashamed of it.

We wuz

Thats not how Albinism or DNA works

You truly are retarded
There is a reason why northern and middle indians have haplogroup r1a as the most common one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

Yes it is youre just scared of the truth. You cant handle it. Bhatti tribe of pakistan.

That image triggers me

Where do you think she got those freckles lol. Its from this. This is why youre scared. BEcause this. This is not superior. This needs a crutch. A helping hand. A caste system. White supremacy.

Fake bs that is going crumble.

Youre just another coward eurobino.

>this autismo again
How sad

Then youre gonna love me. I am king here. yall have nothing but denial. Tears and fears. Can you feel it? The weight of your own racism turning your brain into mush? You cant even handle your own reality. Priceless.

andy murray on the top right?

I'd fucking drop you shitskin

Nah this is awesome and righteous. Your whore mothers divorce was sad.

You cant even come to America. I live above you here lmfao, always will. Enjoy your third world shit hole apartment in your third world white country lmfao. Nobody is scared of you. Its not your world to covet anymore albino. Show me how you fight leper.

something like that.

Your mom dropped your dad lol.

It seems to me you're only referring to Germanics / Nords, but what of Anglo-Saxons and Mediterraneans? They aren't your traditional blonde hair / blue eye poster-boy.

>muhfuggin bix nood whitey!
Sorry i don't speak chimpanzee
Besides non-whites are manlet weaklings anyway

Your right, and they prob didnt come from Indians. They probably came from Ethopians and somalians. Its all in the same really. Lost tribes of Africa. Everyone has African DNA.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q

Your dad was a weakling, its why your mother left him. Now you are a weakling too.

If all blue eyed individuals have on common ancestor, that wouldn't mean that all blue eyed people are white or that white people aren't a race. Race mixing has existed for a long time, though I wouldn't do it. The blue-eyed ancestor either slept beyond racial lines or his offspring did.

Have you ever seen a colored-eyed basketball American? These people are clearly not white but have blue-eyed genes in them from race mixing.

Ironic coming from the one without a dad, are you not just projecting jamal?
My mom and dad are still happily together.

Whitey btfo forever.

Someone shop them with brown Indian skin I can totally imagine what they'd look like without albinism

How much of good will nigger skin do to you, if you lived in Siberia? Or how well can your snow nigger ass can handle long periods of heat?

sage

white ppl arent a race. Race doesnt exist.

nah we just come from lucifer's balls

You are teh one project subhuman. You want us to believe this is superior? This disease? fuck off. We will take your vanity, and beat you to death with it.

Sure thing, Jamaal. Either troll or stupid.

sage thread

You can't beat anything but your girl jamal
Prepare for her to get bleached

Easy to take over the world when satans in your corner. And though you may torment us. God has our backs. Karma comes for our vengeance. Look around pol. 500 years have passed. black president 8 years. Paradigm shift pol..

>WE WUZ KANGZ: The Thread

Im not even black but you coward go out of your way to project your innate inferiority at your known superiors. It is priceless. Cowards, the lot of you. Flea scum.

Good goy breed your weak recessive pathetic genetics out of existence. We cant lose either way. Nature has our back. She will grind you into dust.

12%
Tomorrow I fire the last nigger at my job because you posted this thread. I hope you are happy knowing that we'll take your child born last year and fish for gators with him.

NICE BALLS CHIMPO

Ahaha pathetic leper. Nothing will EVER fix your harlet whore mommys divorce. she loved cock more than you, ask your step dad pathetic bitch. You aint gonna do shit leper. 8 years. Black president. White supremacy: SLAIN.

Fuck you and your loser daddy. Go make your sheklez goy. Hellfire will purify your rotten & corrupted soul.

NO 1 NOT 1 SINGLE PERSON is scared of your weak, larping, lonely loser-ass, beta shitstain scrub.

DO SOMETHING DYLAN, CMON ANDERS. SHOW ME COWARD.

I own you plebs. I have devoured your egos. You will never be same. But I am not done. You will die choking on you own poison pol. Humble yourself. Because the humbling is already here.

YOU'RE BACK

TELL US MORE ABOUT HOW YOU FUCK A WHITE GIRL BUT YOU THINK WHITE PEOPLE ARE LEPERS ANYWAY THEREFORE PROJECTING YOUR INSECURITY

Fuck is it already over? Are you going to bathe in poo? Worship cows? Fuck afflicted bitches to piss us off?

haha I tell me gf shes an albino and she gets upset like you losers. wahhhhhhhhhhh but Im not an albino wahhhhhhhhh. Its cute. I fucking own that relationship. She let me fuck her in her tight butthole.

You losers have nothing and I will always be living my life far above you pathetic beta shitstains.

Sure man, it's cool if you have a leper fetish. Aren't you afraid of catching leper from her though?

Also, how's your day been?

Is that you with her? You're wearing an earring. Are you gay? She's not even white, man. You need to stop these lies on the internet

not even close, sage, but, even if we did, that wouldn't change the fact that we're better then everyone else by leaps and bounds.

>My name is John, and I hate every single one of you faggots...

Nah I immunized myself from eating her out so many times. Its just bantz man. All women can be beautiful. I want it all for my harem. My days great man. Wakeup go to goy book, come across random artcile, see white men crying in the comments section(again) for no reason. Come here to btfo out whitey and stab him in his heart of evil. Yeah Im doing great man. Smiling at the future. hbu

is the guy on the left white?

I've come to expect this post when shitposts like these pop up

Thanks breh

Daily reminder you WUZ not a KANG and that's all a nigger pipe dream you lie to yourself about every day

Goddamn, how much time does a stupid poo-eater need to write a post? This better be 4 fucking paragraphs of good laughs and grammar mistakes

Nice balls chimpo

Thats loneliest oldest man on pol doing that. abandoned and rotting.

Mmk, Deshawn. Go back to your little kehmet movement trying to convince the other little niglets that blacks invented complex written music and rocket.

Reminder your western whore mother filed for divorce because she never loved you. What a whore. No cure for that.

Daily reminder you are a moron that doesn't understand how genes work.

Get back to your step dad broken home billy and sit in his pedo white lap.

Can you name one person who invented any of the technologies you used to send your idiot message that wasnt white?

Yeah I do, youre just too much of a coward to accept the truth. Its in your genetics to be pathetic and fail me tho.

Wow what the fuck. Is that fucking it? That's all what you can write in 5 fucking minutes?

Aren't you afraid you'll be a carrier though? I thought you plan to marry an Indian girl and have a happy family? Careful though, you might have an abomination with 5 arms and flat face as a kid and you'll have to worship him as your cow god reincarnated or something

NICEB ALLS CHIMPO

The first commercial computers youre using were made by indians lel

Becasically nothing belongs to you white man. Youre not special. Youre diseased. You owe those you hate, everything and more.

youtube.com/watch?v=cM5lJSUQo1c

Yeah why would I marry a white women. She will prob just get a divorce like your mother did. Why would I want to ruin my kids lives like that. No thanks. Based Muslim wife for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lQPJMrTeno

Typical. Nigger doesn't understand genetics and that albinism is a condition that affects multiple species regardless of subspecies and isn't a specific race of humans. How do you explain caucasians with red/brown/black hair? Green eyes? Brown? Cromatic?

Keep getting triggered you low IQ niqqa. You boons die of high blood pressure more than any other race. I'm just pumping you up like all the black girls I fucked in college. How does it feel to know that whites go hunting for niqqas in Detroit? Never heard of it? Yah there's a reason boy. 12%%%%%%

melanin bred into albino offspring duh,

>118864517
Fuck you and your broken pathetic life bitch. No cure for a whore mother and her harlet divorce. You are broken today, and youll be broken on your deathbed.

Why are Hijabis so sexy?

You aren't using an Indian computer or an Indian network.

You're using an x86 or ARM processor
Ethernet
TCP/IP
Multiprotocol router
OSPF
MPLS
HTTP/S
Apache Variant
Windows/Android/OSX/Linux

Which one wasnt made by whites?

Well since you're smarter me, how would you configure arp caching in a virtualized endpoint cloud to deal with high speed container switching in the case a massive DNS reflect attack?

because if whites aren't running the internet you rely on so much, you'll have to step up.

It's the girl from Brave?

Oi you stupid poo-eater. Read my post again carefully, I wrote if you're afraid of becoming a carrier since you ate out (ew) a leper but you don't have the symptoms.

Do you want to have a kid with messed up lips, dead eyes and 3 feet?

Wew niqqa, you one a dem 8 myle specials. BUMP BUMP NIQQA

>12%%%%%%
Is that some albno gang shit lmfao. What a surprise, divorce whore mommys son lived a life of crime. PAthetic. Broken boy. Cry for me bitch. Tell me more about your pathetic sad albino life. How old were you during the divorce?

B-BUT WE WUZ KANGZ!!!!!!!!

blah blah blah lonely faggot neckbeard kys. You have no game or social skills. Fucking llonely loser.

Holy shit. This guy is even more autistic that top tier Sup Forums autistic.

How old were you when your mother filed for her whore divorce? Did it traumatize you?

wew lad divorce whore mother lad try not to kys lad wew lad. Go out like dyland and anders lad. Nothing left to live for lad. Sad lad.

Ooops 139/85 niqqa, better calm down or you'll:
liveleak.com/view?i=0aa_1319664670

>38 post by this ID

what got you so butthurt?

>implying

Parents still married. Won't cry for you boy. I will tell you stories about how my gramps used niqqa babies for gator bait though!

Taking shit from a niqqa on families. Lol you stupid he boons are ruled by your women. She boons make your boy pucci get blown out when she beats your ass with a spoon. See you little niqqas running across 8 mile being chased by half naked gorilla-looking she boons.

Keep going niqqa! You 139/85 now, better stop or that heart is going to seize up like your busted ass Glock. LMAO

Nothing will ever change the fact your mother was a whore and broke your family up over cock. Broken home billy. Youre all the same. Sad broken and lashing out.

albbinism, a disease, thinking its the hottest shit around town. A fucking disease.

At least I'm not a niqqa, right?

ahaha what a dumb fucking cletus. Go molest your dog you lonely pathetic hills have eys inbred shitstain. The dumbest of the dumb. The lowest common denominator. What inbred hilly billy state do you hail from. Please tell me. So I can laugh.

Haha

You didn't answer my question :(. Are you too stupid to understand the implications of arp toxicity in an elastic cloud suffering a DDoS attack?

How are you going to run the modern world if you don't understand it?

I remember back in the late 80s and early 90s when the internet was mostly USENet traffic, and HTTP/1.0 was still a fledgling protocol Tim Berners-Lee was was nursing along.

There were no black people on the internet. It was all fixed IPs, manually configured protocol stacks (e.g. WINSOCK).

It was simply too hard for them to connect to it.

I went 10 years on the internet without encountering a single black person.

It took us 10 years to make it easy enough for you idiots to connect to.

Now go back to worldstarhiphop, and thank the white people that worked tirelessly for decades so that a complete retard like you could use technology he doesn't understand to post twerk videos.