The lack of empathy here is terrifying

The lack of empathy here is terrifying

It's like a mix of the least intelligent, most sexually deprived and isolated dregs of society's frustration and anger all directed at people who you've never met and have never affected you

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sup nigga bein boming dat gud shit ? ayyy

fucking internet

Think a little deeper achmed, if no one will give us enpathy, how are we supposed to reciprocate it?

True, but they're not wrong...

Oh noes, teh real world is cruel

My professor never prepared me for this

blow it out your ass kike

I'm normie as fuck, not an incel or virgin.

you're just some shitskin who needs to ad hom strangers.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>direct hate at dunecoons who want nothing more than the west to become the shithole that is the middle east.
>WOOOOW HOW ARE THEY EVEN AFFECTING YOU???

Then make like a tree, and get the fuck out of here.

You should cry moar about it.

Our capacity for empathy is what has damaged whites the most in this past century
We need to be like the jew and the Muslim in this instance
Show no empathy to the outgroup

>least intelligent

Society is crumbling because of these people we criticize. It does not require a person with an intelligent brain to see that (although you will find that the average IQ here is higher than average - the very type of people the Jews would have killed off if they could).

Multiculturalism and oversexualization is a brainwashing technique employed to make you willingly line yourself up against the wall and be shot like the genetic fodder you are.

You're a slave to it, yet you remain completely unaware. You don't understand it because you grew up with these things and believe they are a normal part of society.

It would be sad if it wasn't amusing.

hue
your pic is at least a few months old.

I know that you know

spot on mate

Study more, OP. Read Spengler, then come back and talk.

Also, show those "sexually deprived isolated dregs" up your fucking ass: I came out from nowhere and make six figures now.

When you realize you're describing yourself; welcome back user.

an hero faggot

I'm honestly sick of the false caring. The overwhelming majority of people don't give a fuck (for more than a day, max) about the multiple horrifying things that have happened and will continue to happen.

Why not simply drop all pretext and be honest with yourself and others. The average person is as empathetic, caring or happy as they claim to be.

Kys niggerfaggot. You, along with all the godforsaken races of mongrel savages will perish

shut up nigger cuck faggot jew bakery dick fuck ass suck jew jew jew jew jeW jEW JEW JEEW JEEEW JEEEEW JEEEEEEEW REEEEEEEEEE

Yes well that is basically Sup Forums for you my crumpet eating friend. In other news, water is wet and the pope is catholic.

Yet, look who is here tonight of all places.

>1 post by this ID

sage goes in all fields, faggots

Empathy for the sake of it without understanding what to empathize is the last song of a dying society, and we refuse to our country go down that path

>Why don't you feel empathy for people who hate you

Gee.

>expecting anything less from Sup Forums
welcome you filthy worm faggot

>lack of empathy
There's no empathy to be had for those who want me dead.
I care a lot for the future of humanity. I also see the point where you have to separate from people because it's stupid to allow yourself to be dragged down by others if it becomes harmful.
The invaders are not empathetic to me and neither are their defenders. Faggots like you like to act like you're open minded but you can't even begin to fathom how people like me, people who have experienced raw humanity, actually feel. You don't even comprehend my viewpoint and so I got tired of trying to make you faggots understand and just lash out at you because you want to go in the exact opposite direction that I want to go.
You faggots are my enemy and I understand you quite clearly since I used to stand from your viewpoint and think the stupid shit that you think. I decided to live for something more than what the media tells me to. I am my own person with my own mind. I don't have to be told what to think because I know where I want things to be. Everyone needs a place to belong and in a world of forced integration no one will belong anywhere.

>Our capacity for empathy is what has damaged whites the most in this past century
>We need to be like the jew and the Muslim in this instance
>Show no empathy to the outgroup
This post right here. Read it and take it to heart. I have empathy for outgroups on the level I have empathy for animals, and it's still probably more empathy than those groups have even for their own people.

I'm gonna assume you voted for Trump?

So that means one of us voted for the benefit for the both of us, and one of us voted only for the benefit of himself. Guess which one you are.

I agree there's a lack of empathy.

But reality is a bitch. At least Sup Forums is honest about it.

Sup Forums is a board of love!

It's going to be hilarious when the gibs bubble bursts in Europe.
I would love to see the look on the fuzzy muzzy faces when it dawns on them that they will never receive another welfare check from evil whitey.

Are ya skurrd city chlicker?

We Umma Manda nao

What don't you understand about it, newfag?

Modern "liberal" political ideology is carefully designed to deprive you of your claws.

>muh moral superiority

I don't even know why you posted but it surely doesn't warrant an argument beyond that.

>The lack of empathy here is terrifying

This place understands the full perspective better than any other large public forum on the net.

Do not confuse a lack of compassion for a lack of empathy.

Here there are all types. However, those with empathy stay away from certain threads, leading to localized pustules of the mentally ill and those who would seek to influence them.

I personally use Sup Forums as a sounding board for where my ethical and emotional limits live-- I know I am a moral person because I know right from wrong. Being in contact with this wretched hive of scum is productive because it allows me the gift of perspective. Much like our equivalents on PostSecret, anons here like the windows into the true thoughts of others. However, only a certain percentage of posts and replies here are true, because of shills. Therefore, I have involuntarily become an avid student of influence and propaganda after falling victim to it myself.

Also, sage and report this thread. OP is a low-effort shill.

Standard behavior of manchildren. They grew out of hating mommy and into people they've never interacted with or met.

Its just shitposing mate.
Gas the kikes race war now.

We are a reflection of you. We are your subconscious trying to wake you up.

>have never affected you
>destroying your country and causing your race to go extinct

this

stop responding to bait slides (you) stupid faggots

You mean like this?

This is why I despise left wingers - the idea they have that they have a monopoly on empathy.
When a Muslim terrorist kills innocent people I have empathy - for the victims, for their families. SJW's scream their empathy for hypothetical Muslims who would be discriminated against.
They make a big show of how much empathy they have for refugees. I have empathy for the victims of violence and rape by those "refugees".
Fuck their virtue signalling and hypocrisy that they are the only ones who really feel.

>Hurrr people I disagree with have tiny dicks and don't get laid

I hate these cunts too.

>Therefore, I have involuntarily become an avid student of influence and propaganda after falling victim to it myself.

I'll let you in on a secret.

Language is the power.

Every word is loaded, you must realize this.

Realize how much you can learn about a person, simply by what they say. The ordering of the words is just as important as the words themselves.

Once you understand this, truly, motive will become crystal clear to you, regardless of attempts at obfuscation.

I'm going to copypaste this post and repost on /r9k/, where it belongs.

normies don't have empathy, they merely pretend. We're the only sane ones left

Have you realized yet that too much empathy causes problems?

The demoralized are incapable of higher passions so wanton sexuality is the greatest measure they have in life.

(((empathy)))

(((Things I disagree with)))

HURRRRR

Lel

Welcome Home.

I have a girlfriend, yet I still hate the majority of women and think most of them deserve to be beaten. I have minority friends, but that doesn't mean I'm going to think everyone from their third world countries should be allowed to come here and change our culture and ruin our country

Fuck you OP you nigger. Those who I hate, I hate for good goddamn reasons. Face it, women and minorities are inferior to white men in many ways. It's reality

>Implying society has shown them empathy.

>Abuse, neglect, and toss aside the "dreggs" of your society and replace them with Low-IQ third worlders.

>Said "dreggs" become miserable bitter and filled with hate.

>These "dreggs" then retaliate and begin a massive rebirth of nationalism/racism that leads to a con man being elected who is destroying the country from within.

>Instead of pausing, taking time to question what caused people to become this way and perhaps empathize with their condition and make up with them (and maybe even help them) you continue to insult and belittle them.

>Their hates grows and in the near-future a race war engulfs society and millions die.

You could have prevented this.

Also, Sup Forums is right. The Jews really do control everything.

>Le FUNNY SMUG DISBELIEF FAEC XD

Kill yourself you fucking normie cunt

Are you implying I've never met a nigger?

>empathy

ayy bby u wan sum fuk?

(((REEEEE!!)))

When niggers and women are constantly playing the victim and crying for you to feel sorry for them, eventually you get burned out and can no longer experience sympathy for another person.

empathy is poison to development. If you wish the best for someone, allow them to fail so they can grow.

This mess is our fault, we enabled you shitheads into becoming the mess you are.

Well its blown up in our face, and unlike liberals, we learn from our mistakes. Prepare for corrective measures.

>the jews really do control everything
you're damn right, and they want us gone

No. I reposted it to r9k because it belongs there more than here.

Only one answer. Pic related.

>have never affected you
I hate Edward Bernays.

> implying shitheads, shitskins and shitheels can't affect me and my life until they're in my immediate vicinity
Fuck out of my country, libshit/shitskin.

Thanks. Now go away or we shall taunt you a second time.

Op you must be new here.
To start you off, id recommend Sup Forums
The threads you should look at to get you started are called REKT threads, go have a look.
I'm sure you'll feel better about things then.

Also, what is the point of throwing empathy around on the undeserving? Sooner or later people start getting burnt out on that shit. Save your empathy for your family and country.

Not a bad post. I agree with most of it. Been lurking for years. I think its good to keep an eye on these people. They are some funny ass fuckers thats for sure. I dont know about terrifying. History is full of these type of people. They just now have more visibility by the normies than ever. They really do know how to make a meme though. But to come here for some pragmatic insight into governance...laughable!. Kudos for triggering so many of them. BAKA if only that was enough to fix all these poor lost souls.

It's the classic female response. Men normally will mock another dude's accomplishments, but women always mock sexual characteristics.

lold
op is faggot

lol u mad?

I don't have any empathy, and neither does anybody else. People don't actually care about the suffering of those on the other side of the world. The difference between my lack of empathy and yours is that I don't virtue signal to feed my ego and pretend I'm a good person.

agreed.

Ha and my first post ever taught me something...awesome

empathy is what is enabling cultural regression by telling blacks it's ok to be niggers, by telling Muslims it's ok to rape women, by telling South Americans it's ok to not follow the USA's laws, by telling women it's ok to kill your baby, by telling SJWs it's ok to be obnoxious, by telling the mentally ill it's ok to be the opposite sex, etc.

the death of civilization is on the liberal's hands

I wanna fuck Eva Green

>directed at people who you've never met and have never affected you
Fuck off nigger. Anyone who pays taxes, ever has been or actually lives in the city, or for that matter is employed, is affected by fucked up niggers, mudslimes and SJW's supported by our kike governments. Go back to somalia or the synagouge cunt

>muh feelings
>classic shill image
>1 post by this ID
Aww does Brexit make your pozzhole sore?

Do you honestly believe there are people being paid to post here?

Then you're just a stupid faggot then, It that case kys

Go cry in your tea, you snaggle-toothed faggot

Empathy is a failed political ideology.

>It's like a mix of the least intelligent, most sexually deprived...
So you're saying you wanna fuck?

And here you are, fitting right in. Congratulations!

I'm a slayer bro, I fuck your gf

You're just mad you're a cuck

Where have you been

Not an argument.