US heroin use has increased almost fivefold in a decade

US heroin use has increased almost fivefold in a decade
>white individuals showed a greater increase than non-white, with an almost six-fold increase in heroin use
theguardian.com/society/2017/mar/29/us-heroin-use-has-increased-almost-fivefold-in-a-decade-study-shows
Wtf USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

wvgazettemail.com/news-health/20161217/drug-firms-poured-780m-painkillers-into-wv-amid-rise-of-overdoses
medium.com/addiction-unscripted/kingpins-1fa9331c705d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's everywhere.

In my opinion, people get hooked on legal painkillers and when that market started to dry up they went to the herion.

All races do it, but when you're working in an upscale office and hear the nice secretary's son OD'ed last night and his mom had to find him...

Well it makes it seem a lot closer to home.

Opium war 2.0

Afghanistan produces 90%+ of all the heroine in the world, and they do so publicly without hiding. If only we could invade them and burn their poppy fields....

oh wait...

It's almost like the US army purposefully allows Afghanistan to grow the poppy for opium so the US has a continuous supply of cheap heroine to be addicted to.

The Taliban used to behead anyone who dealt in opium. The (((NeoCons))) toppled the Taliban and chose to let the poppy be planted.

depression caused by lack of nature and industrialization...society will lead to our downfall

now that the US army isnt in afghanistan any more its coming from china and south america Im pretty sure

First off here's the issue. There is NOTHING wrong with the use of opiates. Nothing. It's no worse than the weed that's being legalized.

Fucking THC physchoactive bullshit propaganda.

The issue? The fucking people. The biggest issue is that fucking idiots get their hands on opiates and fucking RUIN THEM. Right into the god damn ground.

Look what fucking rappers did to benzos LOLLOLOL XANAX NIGGA AYYY And boom millions of kids doing it.

Ask a kid what a benzodiazpine class drug is and they'll have no idea, ask them what xanax is and they'll say, "OHHH U MEAN DEM BARS NIGGA AAAY"

Opiates are fine, if given to the right people.
What do you expect when you have a group of spics giving out unmoderated doses of powerful opaites to fucking idiots.

Fucking christ.

Most of these people have no idea what pharmacology even is.
Fucking hate people sometimes.

OH and if we're really getting into it, where do you think the herion comes from you faggots.

wvgazettemail.com/news-health/20161217/drug-firms-poured-780m-painkillers-into-wv-amid-rise-of-overdoses

Natural selection. The problem will solve itself.

Now why would you want to threaten the CIA's black budget.

They had such a mess in south america and getting that all worked out.

What's a few dead junkies when there's countries that need destabilizing and a demand for goy blood to fuel the zog machine.

No shit using opiates correctly is fine. Nobody is arguing that using pain pills when you break your ankle is bad. But when you give the idiot that presses their PCA pump 20 times a minute a bottle of pills they aren't going to listen to your instructions.

As for being no worse than marijuana, no lol. When was the last time some pothead went into respiratory arrest because they smoked too much weed? Literally never. I have no doubt there's a million side effects of being a retard who smokes weed all day, but saying it's equivalent to opiates is just wrong.

except no, that's not how it works

people don't just keep taking drugs and then die and then you don't deal with the drug problem anymore

dealers spread the shit, normal people that are on small drugs etc get hooked. more people, the bigger the economy. the bigger the economy for heroin, the worse it is for businesses in the area.

Its a serious problem.

Especially when it's treated as a moral failing when white people use opioids, while billions of dollars are spent making excuses for dindus using crack.

Are you watching heroine explotion on NATGEO too??

>white people have medical insurance
>white people get hurt
>white people use medical insurance to get treated
>doctors over prescribing pain killers as treatment
>Percocet loses effectiveness
>upgrade to oxycoton
>oxycoton is very expensive
>heroin is much cheaper for essentially the same effects

bump

whites get hooked on opiods because it's mostly whites who can get them using their parents' insurance

More like black and Hispanic gangs aggressively market heroin and opiates to white children in full knowledge and with the intention of getting them addicted. It starts with whites buying weed from niggers, then their dealer introduces them to pills and harder drugs.

I take a large amount of opioids on a daily basis by prescription due to genuine medical problems. I took them daily for a couple years before anyone I know was even aware of it and now that a few people found out they BEG me for my pills almost constantly.

Addicts are starting to ruin things for people who ACTUALLY NEED opioid medications. Fucking degenerate pieces of shit. Maryland (where I'm from) is cracking down and the governor wants to enact new policies that will make life absolute HELL for legitimate patients.

We need to fucking figure something out. There's addicts everywhere. I quite literally would not be able to function like a normal person without this medication and if my state governor has his way my life will get much more difficult. At the same time it seems like for every 100 people that get an opioid prescription there's only a few that actually need them. Gotta do something I guess.

Not only do I get begged for my pills but the people who found out I take them told other people and now a bunch of people (some I don't even really know) basically harass me. I've never given anyone a single pill and I never will, but holy fuck people want this shit more than anything else in their lives. More than anything.

Fucking bullshit degenerate pieces of shit ruin everything.

Know what's funny... everyone I know that uses opioids is either a liberal or someone with idiotic political views. People tell me all the time that we should just make opioids legal and let anyone buy them from pharmacies as much as they want without a prescription.

Kill everyone alive.

I know you're against medical marijuana

Yes and you know what's been the thing to stir it?

Oxycontin and more widespread prescriptions of Opioid Painkillers.

I am finally quitting Hydrocodone for Medical Marijuana. The pain I have is chronic and bad enough that ibuprofen doesn't do much for it, so I needed something stronger but opioids are no good when you're talking about taking them for years and years and years.

At least this shit won't kill me.

obligatory

Use of opiates for short term is fine, like for emergency pain and post op pain or end of life hospice care.

But for long term? You WILL acquire tolerance and dependence after awhile, even with strong willpower not to abuse. Opioids make you MORE SENSITIVE to pain when you come off them, so you'll be in more pain more often reinforcing the need to use more opioids to bring down your pain. You can get addicted that way even with the best intentions.

Medical marijuana doesn't even touch my pain compared to the opioid medication I take. Marijuana does in fact provide some degree of pain relief but there is no comparison with any opioid beyond codeine.

Honestly, I don't really give a fuck if a doctor prescribes someone marijuana. If it can help someone and they are able to function well enough on it then whatever. Weed for me, not only doesn't provide enough pain relief but it also wacks me out too much to do my job effectively.

I can go on disability at any time if I really wanted to. I qualify for a good amount of money per month too, but I'd rather take my opioids and monitor networks at work so I can actually contribute to society.

Weed's better for inflammation based pain than nerve based pain. Opioids are the opposite.

I agree that long term use of opioids should be generally discouraged however there are some people who have conditions that cause them to be in pain for extremely long periods of time. In my case, I'm in some degree of pain at literally every moment of every day. It's not always severe but it takes a toll after awhile and there is no treatment available to solve my underlying problems. I take opioids so that I'm able to function at my job.

There are certainly some conditions that marijuana will help out better or at least adequately enough compared to opioids. Unfortunately, some people have problems that weed won't even come to close to treating as effectively as an opioid.

I'd much rather not be on opioids as I'm most definitely physically dependent on them but there's nothing else that works as well. I've been on 30+ different medications since I was a child.

Obama flooded white communities with heroin. This has been known.

As a recovering alcoholic who has been sober in AA for five years, this is a very accurate portrayal of pretty much every heroin addict that walks through the doors of AA.

what condition do you have if you don't mind my asking?

I have psoriatic arthritis, an autoimmune inflammatory disease.

I blame the destruction of the mother/father family, leading to fucked up kids with single mothers who are raised incorrectly and self medicate their problems with drugs.

medium.com/addiction-unscripted/kingpins-1fa9331c705d

Read the above and learn the truth about the opiate jew. Medical lobbying fucked America in the ass...again.

fear not user. Trump is already on it and he will fix it.

Why are so many whites so nigger-tier nowadays?

I have a deformed skull (craniosynostosis) and had several horribly botched surgeries as a baby. There is abnormal stress in the bone structure of my face/skull. To some degree, this causes pain at all times. On top of that, I have frequent migraines.

I also wrecked my shoulder in a car accident and it's super fucked up. A little fucking asian gook teenager didn't know he couldn't turn without a green arrow (he thought the regular green light meant he can turn at any time) and caused the accident. I at least got to make asian-driver jokes afterward.

That's been going on a lot longer than our opioid problem.

The opioid problem correlates with the introduction of Oxycontin and increased advertising and prescriptions of opioid painkillers. It's irresponsible doctors and big pharma that are to blame. Inner city niggers shooting up to escape reality is yesterday's junkies. Today's junkies are rural white middle class parents who got hooked on Vicodin or Oxycontins and moved on to Heroin because it's cheaper and their doctor wouldn't prescribe them enough often enough to sate their addiction even if they injured themselves to get more.

this happens because americans are degenrate as fuck, drugs are just everywhere at american parties moreso than here even, some dick head is probably going to proposition your drunk ass to try out this awesome heroin shit every time

>people get hooked on legal painkillers and when that market started to dry up they went to the heroine.

this.
and the mexican cartels lost money on cannabis legalization and replaced it with mexican heroine.

this

its simply the availability of pills. and pills are super addictive - more than people know

the few poeple that have died from my high school class was from heroin

Can confirm this is every junkie's journey.

so there's some kind of nerve damage with those botched surgeries I guess huh? That can be a real bitch with nerve pain because there's really no "underlying cause" to go after. With inflammation you can suppress the immune system or treat the injury.

Nerve pain your body's fine but your nerves say you're fucked up.

turns out when the supply is nearly infinite and cheap people will do the stuff. whoda thunk it.

The reason Afghanistan was invaded to provide unlimited untraceable money to the Deep State

open US border doesnt help

have tried kratom?

>heroin
>cheap

>In my opinion, people get hooked on legal painkillers and when that market started to dry up they went to the herion.
this is exactly what happened fuck pharmacuetical companies

how the hell do these addictions start? when I broke my arm and was recovering from surgery, I took this strong painkiller, which killed my pain, but it also freaked me the fuck out and was really scary. Didn't want to do it again

How???

have you ever taken xannax, its bretty good except the amnesia you like have no memory of anything you did. it's like alzheimer's the drug.

>tfw B*omers still haven't legalized drugs so I can dump all my money in heroin stocks

It also didn't help that up until a few years ago there was a variety of states that didn't really pay attention to opioid prescriptions AT ALL (i.e. Florida). People would literally fly from all over the country to Florida once a month and visit many pain clinics (sometimes more than 10 of them) and get a prescription from each clinic. They'd fill all the prescriptions, have enough to stay high the whole month with plenty left over to sell back in their home states.

I think there was a documentary called The OxyContin Express or seomthing like that which talked about this stuff.

There's also the problem of fakers that get prescriptions for conditions that they don't have. Oh my back and neck hurt doctor, I need pills!!! Fucking degenerates are fucking over patients who actually do have problems.

mate i knew painkillers were bad when i was 4
this is natural selection

I can get a point for 5 bux

>and the mexican cartels lost money on cannabis legalization and replaced it with mexican heroine
interesting thought

i took benzos and drank once and woke up in jail with felony charges like 10 years ago

pain builds character
fuck going to daddy pill man every time you get a booboo

Yes. Kratom isn't as effective as the opioids I take however on the occasional day that I have a lower level of pain than usual I try to take Kratom only and not my meds.

Kratom is amazing for people trying to get off of opioids though. Which is one of the biggest reasons why the DEA and pharma companies want to ban it.

smart considering flag

People crush them and snort them like cocaine.

This is

they should just legalize everything and let it happen imo people are going to get their drugs either way

I just smoke pot.

Very true with weed you would want stuff high in CBD that will help you with your issues and not get you stoned at all.

>Addicts have ruined things for people who ACTUALLY NEED opioid medications.

ftfy

It's gotten to the point where if I meet anyone between the ages of 18-50 I just keep in the back of my mind they might be a junkie and to be careful about ever flashing money or anything nice around them until I get to know them better. Even then occasionally I get surprised hearing some acquaintance I thought didn't do drugs went and ODed.

It's 2 dollars a bag in Tampa Bay. Russians in Port Charlotte are importing it into an impoverished area that is grossly under policed and using the I-75 corridor to traffic it. Massive supply and a huge user population that has been cut off from its prescription opiates desperate for a fix

fugggg

but the quality of sleep you get and the benzo aferglow makes it worth those charges i bet

yup. painkillers are popular bcuz everyone is a pussy. whenever i get prescibed them i just sell it to a guy and use the money to buys a nice bottle of scotch.

Most people are retarded and think they can handle it casually forever

It worked for me until I ran out of cash and got arrested

Sure, pain builds character. Constant pain 24/7 for the rest of your life needs to be treated however. Diminishing returns on the character building and all...

Unfortunately, the country is full of pussy degenerate losers that want pills for everything. Oh, I twisted my ankle and it's slightly swollen... guess I need OxyContin!!!

CIA is workin their asses off smuggling that shit in cause the Clintons need the money

>kill evry1 ded

They gave my dad a whole shitload of painkillers for getting a tooth pulled. He took one and then said it didn't bother him that much anymore, one of his coworkers just ended up begging him to buy the rest.

i thought bill was more into the blow business?

>scotch
as yes truly the patricians choice

>It's almost like the US army purposefully allows Afghanistan to grow the poppy for opium so the US has a continuous supply of cheap heroine to be addicted to.

somebody is getting rich off of this shit

>alcohol
>patrician

T. Opioid addic

This. It's overprescribed by retarded doctors

as a last resort to improve quality of life sure
painkillers should only be used if the pain isnt going to go away in time and you cant fix the source of the pain, and you want to go to your grand kids birthday and not be in agony

it s kind of concerning how casually these pills are approached by white working class males and even professionals. it's not like crack or something eveyrone acts like its normal.

the painkiller thing is probably part of it. painkillers used to be really popular. you didn't even necessarily need to be injured yourself. it seems like everyone knew someone on pain pills so people were stealing family member's pills and worse, family members selling them to kids. i guess they stop prescribing oxies like nothing then all of a sudden heroin is everywhere and it's cheap and accessible

nobles have entire cellars dedicated to alcohol mate

the key is moderation

Maybe white people on a subconscious level realize their civilization is dying, and their daily lives are simply too painful and they are doing drugs to forget.

I am a white ethnonationalist, reject multiculturalism, etc. but even myself, I hate most every white person because of their degeneracy, how terrible our culture is, the complete lack of love, or morality, or common sense. I want to save us, but I know we aren't worth saving, even though we're all we've got, still better than the brown shits running around, but it's white people who consciously ruined everything so fuck them, I just want to forget sometimes and ride the tiger.

meth and cocaine are corporate as fuck 2bh
your boss is probably on one or the other

>nobles
*tips tricorne*

I'm also an AA fag, and yup, this is 100% accurate.

anyone who's had chronic pain can tell you that "pain builds character" shit is bullshit. Chronic pain drains you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Nothing positive comes out of it. If it's pain with no end in sight it just leads to desperation.

i addressed this already :

russia you've got nothing to fucking say about heroin.

This.
It's subconscious for most people. They know something is wrong and that things aren't right, but they can't quite put it into words. Regardless, the pain is still there.

they're prescribed by a doctor with a nice bottle and label and pill press

heroin and crack are dirty nigger drugs

>Wtf USA?

maybe we're being ruled by England, aren't they famous for their opium wars?

how the fuck do you know something so specific

report it to the authorities

It's a prescription from a doctor so it must be okay! It comes in a neat bottle with instructions so that means it's clean and not dirty like street drugs You know exactly what you're getting.

So I'm not surprised at all.

Hmmm, it seems like we could destroy those poppy fields at any point in time if we wished. I wonder why we don't...

HMMMMMMMMM