PENNSYLVANIA THREAD

FACT: Pennsylvanians are the most powerful thread.

These threads are fun and we're the best state so PA thread. Carbon County here, going to school in Allegheny. Teach me all about the other Pennsyltucky counties. Niggerdelphians are allowed, but reluctantly.

PENNSREICH WHEN?

Also we went red and that was the redemption we've been waiting years for, there is still hope

We are the greatest thing that happened to the country. I'm still sad that Delaware is the first state and not us.

I'm from south Jersey aka the place you all have beach houses in. Thanks for the tourism revenue!

Pittsburgh here
>feels good to live in a white state
>in a union and there are only 3 or 4 black guys and 0 MEXICANS on my job out of about 200 guys

If we had our own beaches, we'd have zero reason to ever set foot in Jersey.

I'm in Pittsburgh for school. Excellent place, it's a relatively white city. Relatively. It's not perfect but there's not an insane overflow of nignogs.

>White city
Are you serious everytime I take my son to Childrens I see a shit ton of niggers walking the streets

Because children's is nogging distance from Garfield.

This city is still majority white but it's slipping fast and our cuck mayor wants to turn it in to a sanctuary city.

BUMP4KEYSTONE

Please accurately fill in the state red user.

Erie doesn't count as beaches?

What's the proffered term for pump and pantry, Dump and pantry or pump and dump

K E Y S T O N E D
E
Y
S
T
O
N
E
D

delco in da hizzouse

none of you can handle us

get on my level

I live in Fayette County and there's a bunch of niggers here

So if Delaware was the first to sign, does that mean for the 30 seconds before the next signature Delaware WAS the Only State of America?

Without PA there wouldnt be a United or plural State*s.

:) Thanks to PA joining with Delaware first we were the OG USA.

Lancaster user reporting in

Who /statecollege/ here?

You betray the legacy of William Penn and the Friends' church. Faggot.

I know a girl from Delco, she's a whore, but at least she's PA

Checking in

I voted for Trump but my country (Chester) was blue overall. Goddamn.

Bucks county here.

Went to the mall and I was the only white guy. What happened PA bros?

PA is ok. I grew up there. I guess it is like my fourth favorite state.

Once again reporting in from enemy-occupied northeastern PA.

The occupation by NYC and urban NJ forces has gone on too long.

Southern Chester County, between Rustbelt and Chateau Country.

Chester County here. You faggots move down here and put up shitty fences everywhere, drive like shit and mandate that our townships lower the speed limits because you are too pussy to do 50 on a backroad. Please, for the love of god stay the fuck in Smelco and leave glorious Southern Chester County to the human beings.

Checked. I fucking hate liberals who vote in non-whites that displace them then move to another state and vote for the same fucking policies.
t. Coloradoan

York was here, Lancaster is a loser.

724 checking in

Dauphin county reporting in

Speak up cuck. This Lancaster fag I cant hear you over the Landfills, incinerator and inbred Amish with their shit fields

Bucks county reporting in, fuck filthadelphia!

state college reporting in

570 Scranton here and staying woke on them kikes.

Well they do call it fayettenam

>Excellent place, it's a relatively white city
not for long

No I just call it nignog central

Delco is where we keep our feral white population

Yup. It's lunacy to run from one place simply to fight tooth and nail to make the new place identical to the place you just ran from.

Bucks fag here. PA is by far the best state.

Farrrrrr North East Philadelphia here, this post is a fact.

>no hunting
>no fires
>fucking terracotta shingles like Mediterranean mansions belong in the woods.

There is a nationalist organization that has a strong cell there. Are you a part of it?

Get the fuck out of here you fucking garden faggot

Checked

None of what you said is true. Nice try though.

Checked, neighbor.

Your city seems increasingly dark. Seems like nothing but nigs being nigs on the news of late.

We're going to annex you

Where Bucks?

Chester Country: was a nice woodland area 10 years ago. Then the jews came in and build their huge luxury mansions, cutting down forests I used to walk through as a child.

It's one of the original five counties, just north of Philadelphia. Most of it looks like a damn fairytale landscape

Who /chester county/ here?

Please say no because we were blue in the election.

Wtf? Are you CNN?

ditto

surprised at those results

Heyo, I did my part. Coatesville was the reason for the blue, all those niggers.

We tried, though didn't we.

Main Line master race reporting

717 confirmed

There's literally nothing wrong with Pennsylvania
We need to kill Shitz though

I meant where in Bucks? Levittown here. Have lives in Newtown area too.

I thought it was more all the assblasted catlady soccer moms

Haha double checked the sign. It's delco.

Everytime we have a fire in Chadds Ford the "town Supervisor", gives us shit. It is a farms worth of debris tho so I can see the concern but it's only the city fucks that care.

I'm in Malvern.

Expensive as fuck, mostly whites and some Indians.

Only black people I see are working McJobs or something. It's super weird to me since I group up in Berks.

Fuck leftists and their ilk.

215 checking in. looking for real estate currently in non nig infested areas. It's fucking hard.

Ay friendo! Lotta pajeets too. They're swarming in and taking over. To make matters worse, all our white youths are on dope. Shucks.

Let's dump cum on a trashcan at harrisburg and take pics

Delcofag reporting. Fuck Chester and Darby though. Filled with WAY too many niggers.

No but I met some of them in the philly rally. Skull mask guys they were really cool. Their twitter is @asfpenn

This is like the 2nd time i'm pointing someone to their direction lol

Ayy my family moved there a few years ago, I'll be /statecollege/ come summer

Philadelphia here, home of the Dirty Billy Penn statute on City Hall.

Fucking Coatesville. Talk about a shithole. It used to be nice though.

Pittsburgh here also. Which union? I'm applying for the IBEW this spring.

Delco in the house here too best state best place

My Aunt and Ucle live around there. Garnet Valley. Beautiful backroads and old farms

>tfw used to play for fc delco
Now a thing of the past

Finally a thread worthy of the Internet. I don't know what it is, but everything feels subhuman until the Pennsylvanian thread is posted.

(717)

>nationalist organization
This code for white supremacy organization?

Welcome fellow Lanc lad

Malvern is nice. I drive through there a lot on 202. Niggers are mostly entirely contained to Coatesville, the local shithole. My grandfather grew up there, worked for G.O. Carlson as a transport driver. Was a really nice place, then, bam, West Chester is the new place to be. All whites leave, only niggers remain. It's a shame, too. So many historic houses, all run down.

I go to West Chester U, unfortunately, niggers are quite prevalent there.

Lower Bucks near NE Philly. Muslims are everywhere now.

Rip Hamilton tho

It's boring as shit unless you're over 21 and an alcoholic (luckily, I am)

>TFW when waiting for Ridley fags to respond.

lol fuck delco man. That's why I posted that shit. They move down to my neck of pennswoods and get all these cityfaggot laws passed and shit up the place. Chaddsford is breddy fuckin nice though. I do work up there a lot.

looooool I'm that guy doing 25 mph on a winding one lane road

sorry in advance, dawg

Reminder for our rightfully angry Pennsylvania brethren that Philadelphia needs to be de-cucked, not destroyed

Just let us have this man, being the first state and Joe Biden living here are literally the only two things that keep Delaware relevant. We can't even call ourselves the smallest state because of Rhode Island. It's so boring here, I've been wanting to move to Texas.

good old smithbridge road. riding into delco from beaver valley

I agree. Wtf is it about the Pennsylvania threads?

I'm pretty sure it just has to be destroyed

I know, I spent last summer there. Nothing to do

Your tourists are as bad, as jew-yorkers. Fuck you.
t. Peach State

Penn State Harrisburg checking in

Bensalem by any chance?

Hey PA,

What do you guys think of the Cowboys?

I second this. I'm sick of tailgating soccer moms in their fucking Infinitis as they slowly putt-putt through the windy roads.

You're welcome user. There is no comfier state.