Also are Aliens real?

The Redshields.

Whomever is killed

Russia.
Yes.

Jews

Russia.

(((they))) would most benefit

Aliens are real and they need to go back. I'm tired of these criminals occupying any volume of space in my nation.

we will win. kek wills it

Depends if the USA is in full war-time mobilization or this current form, nobody can beat the US if the entire population is behind the war effort.

>who would win?
Me and 60 Million other American gun owners

Smart money is on the aliens, didn't you play saints row 4 senpai?

>Also are Aliens real?

yes, though the ones who will be invading us in 20-30 years will not be real aliens, they will be man made man controlled aliens. bio organic machines, these are the greys you've seen so much of in movies and tv, they are literally the same thing, think of the asgard from stargat and that's exactly what they are, even down to how theyre made, wew stargate based AF, except that in stargate they've not controlled by CIA quacks in dark rooms

Hello child. Your first day on Sup Forums?

>USA destroyed
>Europe destroyed
>China destroyed
it's our time to shine

>who would win?
america

>Also are Aliens real?
no

You forgot Canadia Land

>who would win

It depends on a lot of things. No nukes but will civilians be targeted? Will it be total war like ww2 or purely militaries attacking militaries. I cant envision a scenario where the US mainland is invaded or attacked directly by anyone.

I want to say the USA the SHOULD win but only if the country was united and everyone willing to fight if need be. I have a feeling lots of the population wouldnt be willing or would actually undermine the war effort.

If it's war mostly at sea though the US wins easy.
>tfw a few years ago though in war games an aussie diesel sub sunk an aircraft carrier plus a few other ships before stopping

USA and Europe vs China and Russia? Europe ans USA easily. Without weapons and only stones and sticks they win because there's lots of chinks

lel you clearly know very little

literally no country could stand a chance against the usa

I like your style friendo

a state of Sup Forumsacks would have a good chance of winning using collective weaponised autism

>Me and 60 Million other American gun owners
Against 1 billion Chinamen? i don't think so.

Wrong.

The largest union with the largest land mass to invade. A non-nuclear WWIII would probably result in a Winter War-like peace deal, and be senseless bloodshed and an economic black hole.

If China attempts to project force beyond their borders, they'll be wrecked, if USA were to invade Russia, they'd get kited and freeze to death / Europe overrun. We all know how attempting to forcefully occupy ME-NA or SEA works, already.

The only hope is to slowly bleed your enemy through economic collusion and proxy conflicts that turn into occupational black holes, for him. Even then, it's more about spheres of influence maintained through trade deals and client kingdoms, and monetary schemes, than actual empire and land grabs.

>If World War 3 were to start, no nukes involved,
>who would win?
If you stretch Jr Bush's "War on Terror", you could call it a World War since so many countries are involved either directly or indirectly; it's just not nation-state against nation-state.
In that case, the "terrorists" are winning. They have accurately analyzed national militaries and found the weaknesses.
Chechen vs Russia; ISIS/Daesh/al Qaeda vs US; Taliban in S.Asia; MILF in the PI...and the list goes on.
Weak kneed politicians don't help.