Why can't millenial females cook?

Why can't millenial females cook?

they have jobs

that is in no way an excuse.

Too busy taking superior black man 12 inch penis. White men must learn to cook because white women are too busy with satisfying a black athletic superstar hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why is this Swiss orphan who was sexually abused by multiple women and men the posterchild of millennials?

>Why can't millenial females cook?
Because they fought in the civil rights movement so women wouldn't be feminine anymore.

because one of Sup Forumsacks is an autistic fagget who idolizes her and is obsessed with millenials.

>Why can't millenial females cook?

Why can't you cook for yourself?

>Why can't you cook for yourself?
I can, but that's beside the point.

I fired a nigger today because he found out I fucked his wife.

HUR HUR HUR HUR

When did trudeau transition? Explain yourselves leafs

Why do faggots reply to these garbage threads posted by some thirsting autist every fucking day? I post an article about DNC resignations and not a single reply 20 minutes after the story broke yet you turd burglers flock to this cancer?

>things that never happened
Mad whiteboy? Revel in knowing that EVERY FUCKING DAY that you go to work and sit behind your desk a black ADONIS is fucking your wife or GF's pussy with his 12 inch+ penis in YOUR HOUSE and on YOUR BED and there is NOTHING you can do about it :)

RARE
A
R
E

>when
when he found out that we know he's castro's bastard child

What if her job is a chef?

Stop making these threads.

She's a whorez

looks like trudeau

Not brought up right

female chefs suck ass compared to male ones

They spend all their time on their back.

If any girl can't cook it is because her father is a cuck and her mother is a whore.

truth

cooking is wagecuck tier. get a real job and pay some minimum wage wageslave to chop shit up, heat it up and clean all the bullshit afterwards

At the most, your average modern woman will like to bake cookies and cakes and shit. That's the best you can hope for.

The thing is many women brag about this! A woman bragging about the fact that they cook is like a man bragging that he doesn't exercise.

What a joke. A lot of women don't even have basic proficiency.

Who is this girl?

This is incorrect, also this has nothing to do with politics.

trudeau

Because they're women

I have a job and cook. Females can't do both?

They view cooking as a form of old school servitude. Fuck em though, if you're a man you should know how to cook tasty/healthy meals for yourself, it's part of being independent.

>women
>cooking well

The reason why women cooked was because men were too busy to cook.

Men do everything better than women.

yes, but every person should at least be able to cook basic dishes.

>They view cooking as a form of old school servitude.
indeed.

Because at the moment they can get away with it.

how do we change that?

Become a cook thus increasing the % of male being cooks and lowering the female
This will trigger an instant reaction and more female will suddenly become cooks really fast

You can't explain great leafs, only enjoy them.

Who is this transvestite or woman who is pictures in all of these millennial things?

that takes way too long. feminism has to die quickly

End all mechanisms that push them into the work force and university (undeservedly). End no fault divorce. Cut social programs. In a nutshell cut out everything that allows when to receive the benefits of marriage without being married. Women will learn to cook when they realize they need to provide value beyond their snatch. As sad as it is it boils down to economics and wealth redistribution. It's a matter of "Why learn to cook if I don't have to". Historically they had to.

what the fuck are you doing in vatican in 03:00

night shift security

Because millenial females are incapable of following simple instructions (which is all cooking is)

how do we stop women from having jobs?

They sure can cock

>cooking with instructions
only a cuck does this.

cooking is an art. it's like jazz, your mood changes the product you end up with (if you are skilled enough)

This is sadly true.

When males cook, they do it professionally and treat it like a science.

When females cook, they do it for their families and treat it like an art.

Both can be good, but in different ways. Comparing them is gay as fuck.

There are some that can cook, as long as they're religious.

The more secular the woman = the worse she is.

>When females cook, they do it for their families and treat it like an art.
lol no, there's no art to female cooking. stop ruining the word "art".

women treat it like a chore, without respect, so they choose the easiest ways and do the bare minimum.

I knew Justin was a white woman larping as a man
look at those smiles

I'm talking about moms and grandmothers cooking for their kids.

Sure, it doesn't compare when you objectively put it up against a male chef's cooking. But something about it appeals to people, maybe it's genetic.

That's why I'm saying its stupid to compare them, people enjoy them in different ways.

because it's too easy to buy food from stores or instant meals

you want to change how people that are not you choose to live their lives?

nigger, are you serious? worry about yourself and stay the fuck out of other people's shit

Jamal is putting a bun their ovens regularly.

I want to un-fuck society as it's now in a downward spiral and out of control.

Sandwiches do not require cooking.

Um because they chose not to fulfill that stereotype? Why is that such a fucking problem? Just eat out or - novel idea - YOU could learn to cook for HER. You manbabies are seriously stuck in the past. Women are out of the kitchen and in the workforce. We code, we lead business meetings, and we do NOT fulfill your ridiculous 1950s housewife stereotypes.

Sorry, sweetie. It's not going to change. :)

My girlfriend works the same 40+ hours a week I do. But if I want stuffed peppers at 2am, you best believe she's making stuffed peppers at 2am. Not because she's afraid of me or something, we just get along really well and we run on the same sleep pattern. If I'm hungry, she'll cook.

>I want to un-fuck society

worry about yourself, faggot. society has never been "unfucked." your dream utopia has not and never will exist. grow the fuck up

>Um
I stopped reading. Obvious bait is too obvious

>My girlfriend works
no excuse, I do too and I can cook.

This. My wife follows recipes exactly and won't ever improvise. Sometimes ill just invent simple recipes on the spot and will frequently only partially follow recipes or just use them as guidelines to get me on the right track.

So?
If you are literate and can follow simple written directions you can cook.

>worry about yourself,
I am part of, and inside society. I can not live separated by it. my kids will be in society, they will be thought things based on what society deems necessary. they will consume the world that is shaped by society. I should care about society, you should too.

What do you mean? I see them working at Mc Donald's all the time?

Why is it always Soe?

because she has an ugly face and lives off of millenial stupidity

>redditors

Their moms never cooked for them in their childhood, and for that you can thank the rise of shitty processed foods.

I'm this user and for the record, I can cook too. I was the oldest child in my family and therefore was my Mom's primary helper in cooking until my sister got old enough. But I don't enjoy it as much as my GF does, so I only cook if she's feeling lazy or sick or tired or something. I'm not at all opposed to it, she just likes it more.
>pic unrelated just some good ass looking food

>and for that you can thank
feminism

as in old times,
beat them into submission.

now go aquafresh,
beat your wife until she makes a decent meal.

>nerd is afraid of a strong woman

You should cook for her all the time :)

I will as soon as she returns from the hospital.

oh look, it's bait

Shitpopesting does not follow the earthly concept of "time"

yeah, i guess you are mad butthurt you have to heat up your own fucking noodles because other people are now deciding they would rather enjoy being part of the workforce than sitting home and working in the kitchen like a nigger for shitbirds like you

whoa the fucking world is ending because you have to make your fucking food

Maybe they do things differently in Russia, but in case you haven't heard, sweetie, here in America we have EQUALITY. That means I can do whatever I want :) and you can't do anything about it

>sweetie
stop baiting

Nigga I have a full time job as an engineer and I still with out and cook every day. Literally takes 15 minutes to chop shit up and throw it in a hot pan

my man!

An in masturbating? That's disgusting. Your MOM should've taught you better. That's probably why you hate women too. No matter what ZLOMPF might say, America RESPECTS women. You almost sound like a Muslim :)

top kek just stop

I had a date with a young girl.
She cooked dinner at here home.
This is what she cooked.
I think it was corn.
IT TASTED DISGUSTING.

>russia

wot?

trips of truth

Sup Forums worships an African god (Kek) XD

>muh instant meals
>muh job
>muh feminism
>muh drive thru

They're just plain lazy fucks. Women are only there for popping out kids, while they can't even have decent sex.

Subhumans.

nah that's a sextoy in tomato sauce...

Does mac and cheese count? If not then I guess I'm useless.

literally this
all because of jews. a normal family can not survive on one income.

>mac and cheese
that barely counts as food

what the fuck is that.

to make their great great grandmothers happy

I have a job. Am male. And cook every meal I eat at home.

Who is this ugly pig and why do you post her seven fucking times a day?

When you first start out cooking its important to follow recipes, as it gives you a feel for what you're doing. I see people who are new to cooking want to make something and just "wing it". It ends up coming out like shit and they get discouraged and decide they can't cook. Also happens a lot with dumb meme recipes on facebook.

The feminsts deepest fantasy is that the man is like an unrefined beast that brings them shit, like the NSA collects data, and doesnt know what to do what that. And then the female steps up and orders it like the furniture and plants in your living room, just like the indegriants of a dish, because otherwise it would be just like an accumulation of nutritians.

I made you guys some toast.

Let's eat!

because the entire goal of millennial women is to be men. their twisted version of feminism has convinced them that actually learning a skill that they will enjoy and will help them be useful is evil and oppressive, they bought the LIE that women should be in the workplace instead of at home and the happiness index proves that they are just becoming less and less happy the more they try and fake being men.