Boris Epshteyn arranged the prostitutes for Trump's piss party

Boris Epshteyn arranged the prostitutes for Trump's piss party.

Boris Epshteyn is "Source E" in the Steele dossier, meaning he talked.

Boris Epshteyn is the man Nunes admitted the White House was having investigated and surveilled.

Boris Epshteyn was fired/resigned from the White House under mysterious circumstances six days after that admittance of investigation and surveillance by Nunes.

The piss tape is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-concedes-russia-hacking-putin-shouldnt/story?id=44710391
youtube.com/watch?v=82ZcZ7s-3O8
youtube.com/watch?v=3uvWkgz1XQM&t=0s
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POL STOP ALERT IGNORE THESE COWARDS AND DO NOT RESPOND IN THE THREADS . THEY WILL JUST GO AWAY. OP YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE AS THIS IS NOT YOUR LAND. WE OWN IT AND TRUMP IS OUR KING. FUCK OFF. ALERT DONT LET THIS FAG DIVIDE US. LOVE MY POL BROTHERS . LETS STAND AND BACK THEM OUT ALERT ALERT STOP RESPONDING.OP IS A BLACK COCK LOVER AND HE NEEDS TO GET OUT. DO NOT REPLY PAST THIS THEY WILL STOP POSTING ALERT ALERT STOP HERE AND LEAVE ...BYE OP BYE OP WE NO LONGER RESPOND TO IDIOTS AND BLACK COCK COMMIE LOVERS STOP STOP DO NOT RESPOND DO NOT SAY ANYTHING THEY WILL LEAVE YAWN WE LAUGH AT YOU . YOU SAY U HATE PRESIDENT TRUMP BUT HE LIVES IN YOUR HEAD 24/7

Let me just say I appreciate you pushing the Russia meme, litterally no one right of backshit crazy left buys it, and it makes our jobs easier to win elections. Keep it up!

samefag

Holy shit Russia is desperate as hell tonight.

All you have to do is mentioned Epshteyn.

Thread is being slid again.

Nobody on Sup Forums wants to talk about Boris.

Goodbye democracy.

So now that we know Trump is a plant why the fuck didn't Obama or anyone in the government do something about this>?

Was Obama scheming to permanently destroy the Republican party?

Obama intentionally prevented Comey from releasing the Russian investigation for months, against Comey's objection.

Obama must have wanted Trump to win to take a massive fall.

Obama stopped Comey because Hilary is worse than Trump and he probably figures Trump would run himself out of office with incompetence.

2 for 1 masterstroke.

>TL;DR Obama despised Hillary for tarnishing him with Benghazi and being the first to do the whole birther thing.

ALSO HOLY SHIT THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID.

same shit happened after the Steel dossier was leaked

for a long time i thought the "shill" stuff was just hyper paranoids with mental issues and inside jokes. Now it seems to be actually happening and in a way that is the complete opposite of how it was set up on the board in the beginning "lefty" shills

Some hardcore science went into this con

Might as well bump this with some steel dossier for those who havent seen it and/or refuse to click the link because of "muh liberal media"

My country tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing.
Land where my fathers died!
Land of the Pilgrim's pride!
From every mountain side,
Let freedom ring!

My native country, thee,
Land of the noble free,
Thy name I love.
I love thy rocks and rills,
Thy woods and templed hills;
My heart with rapture fills
Like that above.

Let music swell the breeze,
And ring from all the trees
Sweet freedom's song.
Let mortal tongues awake;
Let all that breathe partake;
Let rocks their silence break,
The sound prolong

Our father's God to, Thee,
Author of liberty,
To Thee we sing.
Long may our land be bright
With freedom's holy light;
Protect us by Thy might,
Great God, our King!

Were the girls 12 year old lolitas

Let hope they at least get a room.

Ha! Take off your tinfoil hat!

All caps. so it must be true.

if real, it would be a great movie

Christ you are sad man. Stop parroting media point and form your own opinions you fucking retard

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Well pence and ryan clean, right?

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

"Epshteyn"? Seriously? LOL I guess you have a schpeech impediment, (((Epstein))).

Fuck off with your ridiculous slide thread.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Boris Epshteyn is not the Epstein from.pizzagate that you're thinking of. This could be yuge. We'll just have to see.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:

>he believes a story that days Trump watched anime in a theater wearing a onesie, that was clearly written by someone on Sup Forums
Man you guys are really losing it

Bigger traitor than Benedict Arnold

t. Russian piss traitor

NO RUSSIAN EVER CALLED ME WHITE TRASH

SO FUCK YOUR WAR, KIKES

Yeah, that part was written on Sup Forums. Why are you this slow?

If you actually read the dossier you'd see that's not in it.

There's enough that is true to screw him over. Everything we've screamed about on Clinton might actually be true for him. Now if we could only put them in the same cell.

This is an obfuscation technique

These people really have put a lot of effort into this. That story was canned and ready to go the moment it became known the steel dossier was let into the wild

>inb4 some professional looking collage of anons geeking out on the possibility of trolling the buzzfeed guy

A true American patriot

Except for the fact we made it up to see how gullible the msm was.

Fake news. It's still all no evidence but "anonymous source", and "maybe this, maybe that".

6/10

Now, hows about we start on Hillary?

and you see how gullible people are

this user clearly hasn't actually read the dossier and probably never will because he'd rather take others words than discover and inconvenient truth

Christopher Steele isn't an anonymous source.

Neither was the Russian man who sourced him a lot of the information, who was murdered in the back of his car a few days after it leaked.

and here comes the propaganda images

hell it might even be true but its purpose is to keep you off the real story

user you are smarter than this. fight back

IT'S TIME

stop parroting Sup Forums and form your own opinion you fucking retard

I could say the Saudi Arabian regime has been supporting and "cultivating" Hillary Clinton over the past 5 years. There is ample evidence for this. So what? Just because Russia has been painted the bad guy? We don't need another fucking war, with a major super power, no less. I really would struggle to find sympathy if war broke out and Russia just pre-emptively nuked your ass. Obviously I don't want this, but, fuck.

>Hey Bross! I think the tides are finally turning Mr. Brock! I made my hourly Trump shilling thread and I was only called a faggot 89 times. That's three times less than yesterday.

Here's 90, faggot.

Time for men to stop becoming the embodiment of other peoples ideas and think for themselves

so, i guess my question is: where is the actual proof

why would the MSM pour so much energy and time into a fake story which, when revealed to be nothing, would only serve to delegitimize them further in the public's eyes? My guess is they do have something. And if they don't, they'll fabricate enough evidence to at least take it to court/impeachment. Either way this is bad for Trump

SAGE and Op is a phaggot

>so what

Both of our political parties are compromised by outsiders looking to capitalize on how lazy our population has become.

We are the shining light on the hill and most of the world hates that. They come at us during a moment of weakness. However it has never been our government that they fear, its our people, our ingenuity, out willingness to spit in the face of the oligarchs that seek to control. That is after all what all the shitposting propaganda has been about, controlling YOU. In America leaders are useless without the consent of the people and our enemies seek to stoke our uniquely American ideal of questioning ALL authority.

This is some impressive shilling. Are you guys going to start posting the Constitution more often?

Answer me this. We know from the latest leaks by Wikileaks that the CIA can hack anyone and then attribute that hack to a foreign nation. It would be almost impossible to discover the originator because they use tools written by adversities that they have stolen against them. Now, is it out of an intelligence agency's reach to fabricate a pretty nice little scandal such as being presented here? Sure, you could even coerce some "witnesses" just like Snowden had described he heard while in the CIA.

Unless I see the actual piss tape, I'm not buying it.

user, I think you probably mean well, but: you sound like an 18-year old, naive, head-in-the-clouds ideologue. I don't mean to be offensive. The world despises the US (and the west probably) because of your undying loyalty to Israel and supporting proxy wars.

because they realized you and many like you were a useful tool, they just needed to point you all at the right target. You're even less than white trash to them, especially because you played your part so well.

congrats?

>especially because you played your part so well

Is this a new Sup Forums meme? If you don't want war with Russia, you have been played all along? It's just another Dubya Bush-style false dichotomy.

Which do you think is more likely though? That our intelligence apparatus would conspire to defame their new boss or that our old Cold War rival, still led by someone who deeply resented it's outcome, would wreak a little havoc with a little clever cyber warfare?

As funny as it seems, we have just about the same amount of circumstantial evidence for either claim, because you're right: cyber ops are supremely difficult to pin down. I'm partial to Russia helping Trump though, especially given how pissed Putin was at Shillary following her deposing of Qaddafi.

JFK's election victory was aided at every turn by Nikita Khrushchev (something he even told him when they first met) ffs, we did shit like this all the time too throughout the last couple decades, as did the Russians. It's not a real leap of logic to see the strings here.

Kek

35%

it's a silly response for a silly claim (that Russians are our friends because they never called you white trash) And somehow the jews are involved, or something?

I'm personally pretty skeptical of the level of Russian intervention being thrown around. At most, we know state sponsored hackers from Russia spearphished Podesta and the DNC, then released the docs. That's pretty much the extent of it.

I need the piss tape. I can't masturbate to anything until it is either proven not to exist or it gets leaked heh

to further reiterate, this is the version of the story that even Donald Trump himself has publicly stated he agrees with.

web.archive.org/save/http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-concedes-russia-hacking-putin-shouldnt/story?id=44710391

Everything from the dossier has been proven false. It was a hit piece paid for by political operatives opposed to Trump. It even has a bunch of spelling and grammatical errors.

Reminder... as of March 29, 2017, not one item of evidence has emerged linking Russia to the Trump campaign. LITERALLY ZERO EVIDENCE and this has been investigated for months.

If this is true and it's been captured by surveillance, why doesn't somebody just leak the proof and let us be done with it?

no no, they say "parts of it have been validated" since it includes real people's names.

>Which do you think is more likely though? That our intelligence apparatus would conspire to defame their new boss or that our old Cold War rival, still led by someone who deeply resented it's outcome, would wreak a little havoc with a little clever cyber warfare?

Take the destabilisation of Syria as a starting point. Then you have the U.S., Saudi Arabia and Israel, with the E.U. and Turkey all contributing to the downfall of Assad. Russia, being Assad's ally (with Iran), jumps to its aid. It's what allies do. Now, I don't know the ins and outs, but, it would be beneficial for the west if Russia was out of the picture, say with a situation next door, in Ukraine. Tying them up with sanctions, the neverending media propanganda against Russia, the doping scandal which lead to Olympic bans - it has been 110% overdrive.
You then have the build up in eastern Europe of U.S. forces all amassing, the threat over the mainstream media of "Russian aggression" -- what Russian aggression? None, nada, zilch. It's all meant to instill fear and beat the drum of war. Hillary was meant to win -- they never expected Trump to win in a million years. War with Russia will be the last great wiping out of white people. It was on the cards, I am sure to my death it was. So what do the powers at be do? Postpone the war, keep up the anti-Russian narrative, and bide their time. Seriously, I can see a pre-emptive strike if Trump is taken out, whichever way it happens.

proven false in the same way pizzagate was proven false...or more empirically? (Like Trump literally wasn't in Russia on certain days it says he was in Russia?)

are we going to pretend Bannon, Kushner, Page, Sessions and Flynn all lied about having meetings with the Russians where only "innocuous" things were discussed..?

The meetings were absolutely not illegal, but when it keeps coming out that they happened when you say they didn't...idk how long it can keep happening for.

But they didn't lie, most of those "meetings" were casual conversations at events.

Do people actually still bekivir this dossier nonsense we?

One of the only people it listed was Trump's attorney, Michael Cohen. The dossier said Cohen met with Russian agents in the Czech Republic. It turns out that Cohen had never even been to the Czech Republic and has never met with a Russian agent.

You do realize that this "dossier" was paid for by neocon political operatives, right? Its called a hit piece dummy.

Lock her up. Still don't mean your boy T ain't a fag.

What Flynn and Sessions briefly spoke to the Russian ambassador along with the ambassadors of about 50 other countries BECAUSE THATS THEIR FUCKING JOB to speak to ambassadors.

it has nothing to do with the Russians invading/annexing chunks of Georgia or Ukraine I take it..?

Especially given Yanukovych backed down at the last second on his promise to build closer economic ties with the EU in the case of the latter, instead choosing Russia, prompting mass unrest..?

I want to avoid a war as much as anyone, I prefer not getting shot at after all, but it takes two to tango and pretending Russia dindu nuffin and it's all the west's fault he had to annex the Crimea and plunge East Ukraine into warfare is really stretching it.

Is the US/NATO imperfect? Absolutely. But is Putin innocent? Fuck no.

As for Syria it looks like we got a bit greedy after Libya, getting back to that whole "imperfect" thing.

I agree, so why lie about doing it?

Better, why did the president keep it on the hush hush from Pence for two weeks (according to McGahn) until the media exploded it, forcing Flynn's resigation?

I wonder if Manafort and co are going in to shill harder or they're going in to jump ship like the rats they are now that they see it's about to sink. My guess is they're going to lie even harder because they're drunk on power and think they can get away with anything.

I'd actually be curious to see formal evidence of that, especially after seeing this bizarre interview with Carter Page where it turns from "saying hi as we walk past" to "confidential conversations I can't discuss" within a couple minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=82ZcZ7s-3O8

youtube.com/watch?v=3uvWkgz1XQM&t=0s

This just in, breaking news: OP is a massive faggot.

nice argument, leafcuck

ITT: Trumpcucks in denial.

You got played for the fools you are.

it's pretty easy to trip people up by interrogating them about conversations they've had with people. and when you realize someone is trying to trip you up, you try to find a reason to just stop talking about it.

>it has nothing to do with the Russians invading/annexing chunks of Georgia or Ukraine I take it..?
>Especially given Yanukovych backed down at the last second on his promise to build closer economic ties with the EU in the case of the latter, instead choosing Russia, prompting mass unrest..?

The E.U. has been bribing nations to join it with the illusion of wealth and good prosperity for decades. Look how any nation besides Germany, the UK and France turned out. Also, the U.K. has, thank-FUCK, decided to get the fuck out. The E.U. is a trojan horse.

Now, for all we know, Yanukovych could have been offered a better, last minute deal by Putin. We don't know. All we see is the result of him choosing Russia. This is not out of character given that they are neighbours and had cultural and defence interests together. There is also a lot of murky chatter about a coup being planned with aid via the U.S. Joe Biden's son got a nice little contract once the new government was installed. Oliver Stone was even making a movie about it based on some source but I'm too tired to check atm.

Crimea, which originally belonged to Russia, is a very strategic point. The whole east of Ukraine speak and consider themselves Russian, along with Crimea so no wonder they were fine under daddy Russia's wing. The people voted overwhelmingly to rejoin Russia and to date, there has not been a peep of any discontent out of Crimea (which you would associate if it was coerced).

All in all it's a bloody mess that I want to see no more of. If that means Trump saying he'll work *with* Putin, as an ally, so fucking be it. Fuck war.

Even if you saw the piss tape, it might not be real. Could just be a created video from Hollywood Visual Effects, paid for by Soros.
I'm surprised no one has thought about this stuff yet.
As we're able to 3D scan someone's face from images.

Kek

>I didn't read the dossier
>I get all my info from Sup Forums

How can you be such a faggot sheep for Trump?

If the USA is not at war with Russia, then how is one a traitor for doing business with them. If anything the USA needs to be changed with war crimes, crimes against humanity n creating n supporting terrorism

>had cultural and defence interests together

That's a funny way to describe domination by russia, but I imagine that's a whole different conversation. What matters is he told his people what he was planning to do and backed off without revealing why, then started killing protesters (or CIA funded agitators, believe what you want)

The Biden claims also will need some actual citations I'm afraid. As far as the Crimea and Donetsk claims, you are correct that Crimea voted to join Russia (while under occupation) but the Donetsk votes are a little murkier given the ongoing/on and off combat situation. This opens an interesting scenario as well, since saying those votes are legitimate would imply Chechnya's independence (or any part of your country occupied by another that votes to break away is legitimate) was also somewhat legitimate...but I digress.

From a strategic perspective, securing the ports in Crimea was a master stroke by Putin though. That isn't really up for debate though.

Again, playing putin dindu nuffin is kind of a funny tune isn't it? Have you been so jaded by your experiences that you simply side with whoever your domestic opposition resists? Is it that easy to win your loyalty?

Jump ship on what? There was nothing illegal done. I don't understand why you shills keep pushing this collusion lie.

This is now an ELECTION NIGHT NOSTALGIA THREAD!

>Again, playing putin dindu nuffin is kind of a funny tune isn't it? Have you been so jaded by your experiences that you simply side with whoever your domestic opposition resists? Is it that easy to win your loyalty?

Why do you take this tone? I never claimed any where Putin "dindu nuffin". Did you not read my last sentence above? Y'know, the one about not wanting any more fucking war killing more of our men and women, never mind whatever other god damn country the U.S. pulls into its wake? Of course not. As I said, you're a naive ideologue. You've probably never even served. You people are the worst -- I wish it were you that got to see the horror of war so you could claim PTSD for the rest of your miserable life.

Don't bother replying. You're not worth any more effort and I won't be around to read it.

Go back to r*ddit.

you're starting to slip

never mind putin,
trump is controlled by jooze

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

lel, while I respect your trips, at no point have I offered support for the warfare that will follow if we wade in there.

On the contrary, I'm merely poking around to see if you assign any culpability to Putin and the Russian Federation's actions, even one iota of it. And your lack of ability to do more than deflect to how the Ukrainians/Russian minorities wanted this the whole time and it's just a mess is more transparent than you think.

I'd love to be proved wrong though, to see that you do not simply taste Putin's boots under the pretense of wanting peace (and to let him keep his conquests) and wrapping yourself in the flag of some military service. However, I'm somehow skeptical you will do anything of the sort.

Do as you will, Chamberlain.

>muh Russia talks
Why isn't the Israeli connection made, when foreign leaders/AIPAC are overreaching into US politics tryign to sway things in their favor. Oh right because kikes aren't held accountable and should be put on a pedestal.

For what?

This is what a defeated shill looks like

Actually op and you are what defeated shills look like. Pushing the same debunked conspiracy theories over and over again. We're still waiting on that proof.

>litterally no one right of backshit crazy left buys i
See, that's where you're dead wrong. I've been a conservative all my life and I know a con man when I see one. You got pwned son. Now we're all gonna pay.

>he believed the fanfic troll
KEK

can we have proof of the health care failure was actually 6d chess and he was only pretending to waste time shilling it at the freedom Caucasus? Or maybe of the wiretapping?

The piss tape is quite literally Sup Forums fanfic sent to Rick "my daughter is a coalburner" Wilson

Bullshit.