God Empress Leitch

Can Kellie Leitch be meme'd into office? Is another win possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/kellie-leitch-meets-rise-canada
rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/2017-03-28t000000/no-you-shouldnt-join-tories-stop-kellie-leitch)
maximebernier.com/foreign_policy_focused_on_the_security_and_prosperity_of_canadians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Looking to women for leadership.

Don't pretend you wouldn't enjoy watching a SECOND triggering from the liberals because of an "evil-fascist-literal-hitler" getting elected

>Looking to women for leadership
Kellie does not have the typical characteristics that Sup Forums dislikes in female leaders

Hard to say. I haven't heard much about her lately. How much support is she getting?

I'm okay with them leading, just not voting in general.

Is another win possible?
No, this rat will be our new leader and we are screwed.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/kellie-leitch-meets-rise-canada

"Video shows Kellie Leitch at ‘deeply troubling’ meeting with group that called for ban on Muslims"

>The Rise Canada Twitter account has called Islam “a barbaric ideology of hate that must be banned,” and proposed “a permanent ban on all Muslim immigrants PLUS mass deportation of existing Muslims.”

She's associating herself with this group it looks like? lmao

She can but separatist cucks are going to railroad her out.

Dear god I hope so. PM Leitch would be a fucking wet dream. Either her or Mad Max Bernier.

I really wish

Seems like we're stuck with O leary

Still better than faggot Trudeau tho

Why do Germans love female leaders?

>With the rise of Donald Trump and the emboldening of the far right around the world, progressives need to do everything we can to stop it from taking power in Canada. Kellie Leitch represents the real and present danger of a white nationalist, anti-immigrant candidate taking over a major political party. This will give hateful ideas a greater platform, and enable the far right to incite more racist, Islamophobic attacks.
(Taken from rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/2017-03-28t000000/no-you-shouldnt-join-tories-stop-kellie-leitch)

THEY'RE TRIGGERED ALREADY

Her lisp is worse than Trudeau's. She's a quiet mumbling wallflower captain kangaroo haircut pants up to her tits "Doctorb" who insults her own oaths daily

>God Empress
Fuck off and stop trying to copy our memes faggot

>caring about a lisp
>more than her Sup Forums-tier policies

come on now

G O D

E
M
P
R
E
S
S

If o'leary wins the CPC leadership then I'm going to start packing my bags and looking for a way out of this shithole. This country is a fucking dumping ground for every failed 3rd world shithole and personal bank out of corrupt chinese billionaires.

No way she'll win. Just focus on Mad Max.

Something a long this line

I'm either going to move to pay my debts and leave or join the RCMP

I'm looking to vote conservative but will never do it if O'Leary gets in

Leitch is a great option for many reasons, she's anti-immigration, anti-reserve and non seperatist.
AND since she's a woman, liberals are gonna feel conflicted not voting for her after what happened with hillary.

>no way she'll win

I'm having a deja vu here but I can't quite tell why

maximebernier.com/foreign_policy_focused_on_the_security_and_prosperity_of_canadians

mad max for the win.

The most/pol/ worthy candidate that has any chance in hell of getting memed into office is mad max.

He's not necessarily the most electable conservative candidate. But he's memeworthy.

That moderate faggot who doesn't espouse any kind of extreme views and is all talk I can't remember his name... is most electable. But we need radical change if we're going to save the white race.

I knew someone would say that and I know why you did, but she's not like Trump and Canada isn't the US.

Exactly. Whether or not he turns out to be a good president Trump was what the US needed. Deep hemhoraging assbleed all throughout its political machinations.

We don't need that in Canada. Our political machine itself isn't completely corrupt. It's just been controlled by globalist shitbags for too long and needs an ideological tuneup.

I want Mad Max but the momentum is in O'Leary's favour. Today Bernier said he's neck and neck w/ O'Leary in memberships and donations. In other words: O'Leary's done in 69 days what Bernier did in ~1 year

but you're wrong. People are regretting trudeau, everyone i talk to that were ecstatic to vote for him hate him now, people are getting annoyed of immigrants, with basically in ontario saying that refugees are incapable with our lifestyle.
I think Canada is finally making a shift.
Its a shame that leitch has such a low chance, but fuck i'd choose her over max any day.

I would too but she simply has no fucking chance.
Trump rose quickly trough the polls, she's just stagnant or falling in popularity.

O'leafy and mad max are a tie right now but leitch is third and gaining ground.

s...she needs to be memed.
and o'leary needs to be somehow compared to harper, because people fucking hate him for some reason.

Maybe, near the election date for the candidate we have to meme the winner though. If that's leitch then wonderful.

>s...she needs to be memed
Can someone shop her arm around a pepe?

The problem with all the candidates is they are humble canadians. Too polite to effectively shitpost.

If we get them shitposting the memes will occur naturally.

She looks like a mom from a 90s sitcom, but from the really bad big screen adaptation, where they added some stupid shark jumping subplot that involves her being transformed into an eebil witch, and about 20 years older.

Make canada great again!