It's almost April.
Still no jobs...

Other urls found in this thread:

wunderground.com/US/NH/015.html#WIN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's almost April.
OP's still a faggot...

POL STOP ALERT IGNORE THESE COWARDS AND DO NOT RESPOND IN THE THREADS . THEY WILL JUST GO AWAY. OP YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE AS THIS IS NOT YOUR LAND. WE OWN IT AND TRUMP IS OUR KING. FUCK OFF. ALERT DONT LET THIS FAG DIVIDE US. LOVE MY POL BROTHERS . LETS STAND AND BACK THEM OUT ALERT ALERT STOP RESPONDING.OP IS A BLACK COCK LOVER AND HE NEEDS TO GET OUT. DO NOT REPLY PAST THIS THEY WILL STOP POSTING ALERT ALERT STOP HERE AND LEAVE ...BYE OP BYE OP WE NO LONGER RESPOND TO IDIOTS AND BLACK COCK COMMIE LOVERS STOP STOP DO NOT RESPOND DO NOT SAY ANYTHING THEY WILL LEAVE. ARE YOU BLIND DUMB OR JUST STUPID. DO YOU EVEN GOOGLE BRUH NOW SHILL LEAVE HERE AS KEK WILLS IT. KEK IS ALL MIGHTY AND HAS SPOKEN BYE OP YOU SHILL ALERT ALERT ALERT DONT REPLY THEY WILL LEAVE

But seriously though where are the jobs?

Well, you are an ugly fat freak working for Shareblue.
Your job consists ON POSTING ON A FUCKING BOARD. A very shitty job, but you can't deny thst you would be an unemployed loser if is wasn't for Trump. This Shareblue bs literally exists bevause of Trump. So shut the fuck up, you fucking ugly fat freak with a shitty job.

YAH BUT I'M GONNA GET A FOOT OF SNOW SO THERE'S THAT.

wunderground.com/US/NH/015.html#WIN

I would literally shit post for shareblue if they paid me too. That's how bad i need a job.

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party

man... bet you were wishing for a president who could create jobs

I'm sure ICE is hiring.

Why are you proud of being unemployed? Try getting a job if you don't have one? gr8 b8 m8

Yeah, all of those no health-care, part time jobs are looking real sweet.

fuck obama and hillary. im not a shill.

>t. mouthbreather that things jobs are delivered by the government and not found by actively searching

go get a job instead of expecting one to show up you waste of carbon.

ICE is incredibly difficult to get a job at.

Boris Epshteyn arranged the prostitutes for Trump's piss party.

Boris Epshteyn is "Source E" in the Steele dossier, meaning he talked.

Boris Epshteyn is the man Nunes admitted the White House was having investigated and surveilled.

Boris Epshteyn was fired/resigned from the White House under mysterious circumstances six days after that admittance of investigation and surveillance by Nunes.

The piss tape is real.

don't let this shit slide

BUT HER EMAILS

ICE is literally comprised of majority Hispanics. Same as the border patrol. It's almost comical to think anyone will actually be deported.

>implying I will believe the lies of this ugly fuck
You are litetally using crew samples and using their same shitty techniques. Fucking idiot thinking we won't realize it. Did that David Brook weirdo really spent millions of dollars for having retards like you trying to "conquer" the internet? What a bunch of retards

>no evidence for claims
see

Where did you learn English Ruski? Demand your rubles back.

Why does pol think that anyone who regrets voting for trump is a paid shill or something?

I voted for Trump and he promised be jobs and now we are 3 MONTHS IN and i still don't see any jobs being created. I'm not the only one either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Because we have proof, ugly retard.
Your coworkers are so stupid (and so you are) that they forgot to rename the crew samples. And no matter how hard you shill, you will still miserably fail.

what the hell is a crew sample?

IDK but this thread is still actively getting slid.

>Right wing retard memes

Look you ugly freak at pic related. You and your shitty coworkers are so fucking idiotic that they got a job consisting on posting here. And even that seems to be too hard for them.
>he supported Trump too

Lmao that's you Russian retards. You guys have been shilling and counter-shilling on here for months to try to discourage anti-Trump sentiment.

It won't work

>Russian
Soy chileno, aweonao de mrd.
I'm chilean you fucking retard.
Also the only anti Trump "people" here are those Shareblue and leftypol losers

>still no jobs
>gutting useless jobs
>consumer confidence at record high
>more places are hiring

No do your part and go apply idiot

But i don't agree that Hillary is a better choice. Hillary is a criminal and had no jobs plan.

HAHA HOLY SHIT THIS GUY IS USING GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

>

>got a new job just yesterday
Maybe it isn't a lack of jobs but a lack of desire to work them :^)

Yeah we only go after suspected cartel members.

>tfw apply to all the shitty min wage jobs online
>no one contacts me
>go in person
>"yeah we do all our applications online"

>tfw 21 full time student with zero work experience

just kill me

>Obama's fiscal year and policies

>Google translator
>using chilean slangs
Well, if it was that translstor, the use it to translate this word for word (I'll use as many chilean internet slangs as possible and deliberate bad vocabulary):

pq xuxa piensan uds awns de mrd q solo los rusos pueden aser eso?? ai un monton de gente aki q apoya a Trump y q odia an a esos rojos de mrd y estan xatos de judios y toda su mrd.

Did you call to confirm that they got your application?

thanks for the screencap

You could get a job as a DNC staffer i hear they're hiring. :^)

HAHA SKLUMPF BTFO
HOW CAN DONALD BLUMPF EVER RECOVER
STUPID KRUMPF CANT EVEN KEEP HIS PROMISES
FUCK DONALD FRUMPF

We only won because of an exploit or "loophole" as drumpf likes to say in the election system. MORE people voted for Hillary.

But that's besides the point because fewer rural and suburban RETARDS voted for Trump and now the rest of us have to live with the consequences. The wall isn't happening, hillary isn't going to jail, the swamp hasn't been drained, there are no jobs, but at least trump has his golf and ivanka gets to be even more filthy rich by profiting from the election

>never heard of carrier air conditioning
>never heard tokyo will invest in millions of new jobs
>never heard apple is talking about brining jobs back

You are cherry picking shareblue nigger

>only apply at one place

user, in this day and age you need to spam the shit out of your resume to like 10 places and hope one bites. I hate people who apply one place they think about and go "wow they didn't call ME! no jobs!"

Hey, what do you think of this:

Join the military, fagget

>pepe eating silica gel

you just never know what kinda pepes your gunna find huh?

fpbp

>inb4 obamaleaf infests this thread

How does it feel knowing there is nothing you can do and trump will be your president for the next eight years?

The Steele dossier has had almost every meeting the Trump team kept denying in it.

7 member of the Trump team have lied about meetings with russians over and over until news reports forced them to stop lying about it

Reminder Hillary won the popular vote against Obama and Obama became the presidential candidate in 2008, EVEN THOUGH HE LOST THE POPULAR VOTE

Where was the outrage?

where did u get that i only applied to one place.. all of them tell me to apply online.

>muh popular vote

Give it up already. She fucking lost

He is a politician. He lied. Lmao.

>he thought this election was about anything other than deporting spics

hey look at this:

Just got my greencard. Thanks Trump!

>chilean cuck cant discern actual facts from shitposting

Trump will be voted out in the next election. A lot of people like myself who already voted for him are having second thoughts and it's not even been a year yet.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.