For those who dislike Ben Shapiro, what are your reasons besides his (((heritage)))?

For those who dislike Ben Shapiro, what are your reasons besides his (((heritage)))?

And for those that respect him on some level, are any of his books worth reading?

He got cucked by that girl Breitbart fired.

>Based Shapiro

He's so obviously a plant by (((them))), but he's funny, at least.

Sup Forums dislikes him because he backed cruz over trump, he didnt even vote for trump in the end.

hey what are some names for countries similar to Britbongistan

Reported Post. This place is dumber than usual.

Why do we not like a heeb? Do we need reasons? Fine:
>#JostleGate

citation?

i heard also of shekelstein

Basically this. He backed Trump then switched sides like a typical rat he is and went pro Ted. Once that ship started sinking he tried to jump back over but it was too late. He is smart I'll give him that. Watching him BTFO libs and nigs is something to be seen.

Backstabing Trump because of a cunt.
Even after proven that the cunt was lying and injured Trump's arm (he said it would never be the same), sided with her.

Ben is pretty based when he's cucking college SJWs, less so when he's whining about NOT MUH CONSERVATISM.
The only reasons Sup Forums hates him is because he regularly calls out Trump and because he's Jewish.

I can agree with most everything he says since its mostly common sense but that seems to worthy of protest in the good old US of A. My main problem is he deems to have no problem advocating for Israel but flips out when asked about the white ethnostate advocated by Richard Spencer.

Ben Shapiro pressured a mentally ill woman into filing a false police report. This has always been the case against Shapiro, no matter how many times every single night we see Shapiro shills demanding to hear that one more time.

>Michelle fields: pushed the false narrative of a known liar
>His masqueraded opportunism, he went NeverTrump because he thought that Trump would lose now that he won he went back as far as he could without looking like he betrayed his principles
>Blue-pilled on some issues like MLK who was basically the BLM of the 1960s
>Thinks racists deserve to have their lives ruined
>Muh values and principles but shills for gold and mattresses on his show
>Gets triggered because Sup Forums users sent him the Jew meme images
>Often shows the same traits that he criticizes about others; sensitive, emotional, irrational
He makes some good points usually but he is sour milk now.

I think it's more about the way he acted. He went full SJW.

This. Fields even works at Huffington Post nowadays. Nice principles, Ben!

Are you implying that he initially jumped from Trump to Cruz just because he thought Trump would lose?

Good list. He's a neocohen. Typical neocons always pretend to be conservative but the neocon hints leak out ever so often. He thinks its OK to assassinate foreign leaders like Castro, for instance.

any vids of him talking about the white ethnostate?

Don't care for his world view. If you want Social Darwinism, go live in the woods with the rest of the animals.

He has massive double standards when it comes to Jews compared to gentiles. He says he's against identity politics yet practices it with his ethnic group. Like most Jews, he's a hypocrite.

Go back and listen to him during the election. The cunt was so sure that Trump was going to lose, I think it made me even more happy to see him proved wrong than the liberals because of how insufferably smug he was about it. He literally called all of us idiots for thinking Trump even had a chance of winning and kept going on about how much he knows about polling. It's impossible to take his opinion on anything seriously after that rant.

>Remember to buy gold goys, I mean guys!
>Remember to use Lyft, I trust my wife to use it!

He is playing conservatives for fools just like Glenn Beck. It is an act to make money.

>explain why you hate murderes beside the murder-aspect.
nigger