What would it take for you to admit Trump was a mistake

What would it take for you to admit Trump was a mistake

So far he's de-funded the EPA and Sold your privacy to corporations

Where will you draw the line?

When he is confirmed to have been born in Moscow and to have impregnated putin.

He would have to go full SJW or start furthering leftist agenda. Anything short for that is a win for me.

>Sold your privacy to corporations

You aren't American fuck off

He fucked up when he didn't jail Clinton. It was a central promise of his campaign. He is just another politician but one with no political experience.

Neither is OP nor you apparently, unpatriotic piece of shit.

Ummmmmm

>So far he's de-funded the EPA and Sold your privacy to corporations

>muh breathable air! muh clean water!

quit being a faggot.

>insulting Chile

you get a helicopter ride;)

get thee to a nunnery,
op

>no source

Time to abolish the IRS. Fuck EPA. I dont want to live under a glass dome. Long live King Trump.

>Trump has 9 jewish grandchildren
>supports sodomy
Sup Forumss guy for sure, not controlled opposition or anything

i dont think trump wants an accidental suicide from a grassy knoll

I will draw the line only after he drops nukes on London, not before

Start nuclear war.
Hillary had good chances of doing that herself, so until then Trump will still be a better option.
Not his fault your party chose their worse candidate of their entire history.

King nigger proposed the rule and Rand Paul voted to do away with it. Think about that. (((Media))) lies. Fuck off kike shill.

>So far he's de-funded the EPA

Based AF. We dont need no god damn communist regulations.

Wrong, he just freed up the markets letting the ISPs decide what to do with THEIR information.

This is exactly what we voted for. PRAISE KEK motherfucker xD

FULL sjw, regulating speech and all that nonsense.
Honestly even if every move he made is negated by dem judges, cuckservatives in parlament or whatever. It's still better than some shitter shilling for feminism, censorship, etc. and getting all his shit orders approved.

Are you going to eat oil based products and breath xenon?

This. Obama tried over and over, and was thwarted.

Kill yourself you dumbshit

>defunded EPA
Literally already ready to re-elect on this alone, no other candidate ever was willing to do this

Not really communist regulations. Just keeps business from ruining areas around them for a few shekels.

As for the Internet thing, you are a fucking moron.

he didn't tho nor is he responsible for the legislation

literally impossible for trump to be a mistake when hillary was the only alternative

I draw the line at Brits having any room to talk shit.

Trump didn't do that ISP shit. He de-funded the EPA, which is a good thing. I hope he kills PBS and NPR too. Divert all that shit to NASA and building the wall. Then tax remittances to Mexico 60% and thank Mexico for paying for the wall.

Oh, and after he's taxed all those filthy Mexicans for sending their money home? Send them home too. So we got them to pay for the wall, then deported them.

And when all that's done, nuke the shit out of Mexico City just for laughs. Rub it in their faces how bad we fucked them for what they did to us this last 30 years. Take a shit on their country. Fuck Mexico. Fuck beaners.

I'm feeling pretty partial to my dragon slayer. Bit rough around the edges but... gets the job done :-)

Just a reminder the EPA took months to respond to the flint crisis, and it is still a problem today.

>ISPs can sell your browsing data
>oh no Trump is literally Hitler
>meanwhile
>your OS is collecting and selling your data
>your browser is collecting and selling your data
>your search engine of choice is collecting and selling your data

I'd rather it all go to shit and burn down than Hillary being president.

Kill it now and rebuild I say.

>using a BLACKED girl
Fucking shit.
Why is /r9k/ shitting up all the other boards? Wtf is their problem?

Trump reminds me of Allende's cuckniness more than ever

Also a reminder CTR/SHAREBLUE pretty much post here all the time and more then half the anti trump posts belong to them.

Helicopter Rides for Gommies xD

haha Praise KEK xD

When he shuts down LoL

You're free to start your own ISP if you want private data.

there were actually alot of ppl at that rally. Gym was full.

explain

All I want from Trump are heads. Ten. Ten heads. Hand the front door keys to Pence and ride off into the sunset.

You forgot your ISP was already collecting and selling your data they just don't need to put it in their fine print in your contract anymore.

Well in the fact that they both pledged allegiance to Russia for nothing. Allende swore loyalty to the USSR for nothing which amazed the KGB and Trump is doing all this for Russia, for what? The Presidency? Seems to be doing it as just for friendship/attention. Not gonna get the same ending though.

>muh Russia
Weak

>Trump doesn't want to spend money on a schizophrenic organization because he is a Russian pawn
It all makes sense now.

trying to create an anti-trump argument with "he defunded EPA"

Fail

the girl in pic related could run up and throw herself upon me in an act of random kindness and then i would admit anything she wants, except that defunding the epa is a bad idea

the moral of the story is that rthe EPA is a big, blowed up waste of tax money staffed by people all shuffling paper in a big circle to justify their 100k per year, public sector union job that they can't be fired from and that the rest of us pay for

>parliament

Blame the Democrats for nominating Clinton as their nominee. Satan would've won over Clinton.

Then he shouldn't have promised it tbqhwy

Who cares. Western civ is in its final stages because of a number of factors. This ship is sinking and it doesn't matter who's president. Hell, at least he's white and triggers libtards. That's good enough for me

the lonely retards and soviet trolls that samefag the hell out of this board will never admit any wrong doing.

I even fell for it, at least I wasn't going to lie to myself when I heard trump speak outside of a soundbyte for the first time during the first presidential debate. whew, what a crock of shit.