Quick facts about the rapefugee crisis

So a dune coon is coming to my school to speak about muh peaceful migrants, and I need a quick couple of facts to give him some grief during the Q&A.

I'm thinking about just citing statistics about crime in Sweden, Stockholm and Cologne, but some specifics and sources would be great. My buddy is coming along, and I'll try to have him record it if he doesn't mind.

So far I have

>On new years eve 2015/2016 over roughly 1000 Germany women were surrounded by gangs of asylum seekers. These women were cornered, held down, groped, sexually assaulted and had their clothes torn off, and their possessions stolen

>why should westerners allow muslims to come into our countries and live peacefully when westerners are routinely kidnapped and killed in islamic countries?

>Women are not allowed to drive in Saudi arabia, and there are no laws protecting women from domestic violence

>women raped in the united arab emirates have been arrested for "seduction" while their attackers walk free

>women in iraq have no legal protection from domestic violence

I would just like more specific things. Numbers are figures. Laws, I think it would be especially helpful if there were statistics and incidents regarding immigrants' behavior in the west. Thanks guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5FPXXHknv0g
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=psFO_P-8gvU
youtube.com/watch?v=RocMz241uFU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TV-5nLoAVwE
youtube.com/watch?v=YhIrgcaaXS8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/07/frankfurt-police-investigate-claims-cologne-style-sexual-assaults/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4031996/Afghan-migrant-accused-raping-murdering-EU-official-s-teenage-daughter-previously-tried-kill-woman-throwing-CLIFF.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This video is the best I've found for migrant rape stats

youtu.be/5FPXXHknv0g

Tons of others like it

sauce?

shadman

>Shadman

Thanks, I texted my buddy. He said I should ask the speaker

>could you name any majority islamic countries that share western values? Where freedom of speech is protected and equality under the law is enforced? Where free speech is allowed, and women have equal rights?

if you got some time, skim through some of this

>85% of rapists in Sweden were non-Swedish immigrants.
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

>With Open Gates Doc
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

>Effects of Immigration on Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=psFO_P-8gvU

>More Sweden, this one a norway news story:
youtube.com/watch?v=RocMz241uFU

>Sweden is rape capital of Europe
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TV-5nLoAVwE

>beheading
youtube.com/watch?v=YhIrgcaaXS8

and pic related has just a bunch of shit. Be forewarned, people are gonna yell at you.

I'd actually be surprised. It's a community college, no one ever shares their opinions. This is probably gonna be the only opportunity I have in my life to shitpost with a microphone so I need to take it. If I get yelled at even better.

also, they literally HATE white people. Countries are importing massive groups of people who hate them and there entire culture.

Look up calais truck driver. Migrant edition.

Its a fun little vid

well that video triggered me. wut do anons do when triggered

According to the OECD
>Germany's population is 80,645,610

Again, according to the OECD, of that 80.6 million
>Males between the age of 20 to 35 years old make up some 7,584,541

Of that 7.58 million males, 20% will be either foreign nationals (8%) or non-european immigrants (12% - largely Turks)

Which means, the true amount of ethnic german males between the age of 20 to 35 is 6,069,233 men.

Now, if we want to look at the dreary statistics, we can look at how Germany handled the Migrant Crisis from 2014 to 2016. The following statistics are from the German government and the UNHCR, explicitly concerning asylum seekers who were registered.

In 2014, they took in 173,100 asylum seekers
In 2015, they took in 1,091,894 asylum seekers
In 2016, they took in 280,000 asylum seekers

Of all these asylum seekers, if you go by the absolute best case scenario laid out by the UNHCR, 58% were male between the age of 20 to 35 (this does not include those who registered under a false age). Meaning:
>Germany took in roughly 896,097 men between the age of 20 to 35.

This is compounded with the current non-european immigrant background and foreign national number of 1,517,308 to give you a grand total of 2,413,405 men of non-european heritage who will compete with ethnic German men for breeding grounds.

Or in other words, 30% of the men that will be breeding with German women will be non-European. And if you know anything about muslims, they breed like fucking rabbits.

Demographically, Germans are doomed. It doesn't matter if Merkel throws out 100,000 this year. The fact is, with the middle eastern/african fertility rate, they have crossed the ethnic rubicon.

Germany cannot go back.
German muslim population will be nearly a fourth of their population in 2020.
Germans will be an ethnic minority in their own country in your life time.

Google West Edmonton mall waterpark, a Syrian refugee sexually assaulted 7 teen girls during a private event at the pool

Breathe maple breathe

Good luck dude. Don't choke, and make sure you don't get beheaded after class so you can report back to us how you did.

is that kelley anne conway in the rape box?

if not, can it be?

asking for a friend

Haven't seen any shitskins at this school, and the other ones in my town weigh like 110 pounds. But thanks for the warm wishes. It will probably be low energy. I anticipate a crowd of 15-30 people, and everyone sitting in silence uncomfortably because it was supposed to be a comfy back patting event, but a lone kid who kinda halfway knows what he is talking about arguing with a guy who speaks broken english.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

There you go dude. Look at the dramatic increase in the years of more prevalent immigration. Whats interesting to note is that a large percentage of these (as far as we can tell with deliberate media silence) are commuted by second generation Muslims who are born in sweden with the actual grenades being brought in through immigration.

Also there was an Eritrean refugee who cut off a woman's head with a butchers knife in ikea because he was being deported to Italy.

I'm sure you can find english sources.

This is a rough time though, chose your words carefully. Be safe. What your doing is gods work, if you can convince even a couple of the people there to open their fucking eyes you'll have done something worthwhile.

actually, here's a better idea, user

how about you skip going to this bullshit speech and go home and study hard so you can get a fulfilling and well-paying job where you never have to worry about this shit because you will be able to afford a house in a gated community and guns?

don't waste your time with this shit and get to work on your own future

lift

>It's a community college

wait, nevermind what i said before because you're already fucked if going to a shit tier school for a shit tier education

go ahead and go to the speech and waste your time while possibly making an ass of yourself

There is no such thing as a 'moderate muslim' when push comes to shove they are taught that any person who is not part of their cult religion is lower than dirt and deserves to be dead.

On behalf of myself, and jordan peterson, go fuck yourself.
I'm getting a technical certification that pays $60k starting, forgive me for not becoming a debt slave brother.

Jewniversties are Marxist indoctrination facilitates I thought.

moar bps
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

Ask him why he doesn't oppose Islamawiiah (Islamism), and if he does why he isn't spending his time trying to perform Ijtihad (religious effort) to Islah (reform & repair) his faith, taking it back from Islami'im (Islamists) who are ruining everything for everyone in stead of going around trying to make people think there is not problem, and to ignore the elephant in the room wielding an AK47 and wearing a suicide vest

>I'm getting a technical certification
>going to a fucking muslim speech at a tech community college

why are you wasting your fucking time with this gay speech? honestly

>Dont try to make a difference, You're too small to matter, Goy!

Fuck off Shlomo

What I have had success with is first of all establishing that muslims are awful barbarians who destroy Western societies with their presence. The Rotherham rape scandal and the Charlie Hebdo attacks should suffice for this. If they won't accept that, bring up rapes in Sweden, and Germany, and the countless relentless muslim attacks such as the Stade de France bombing, the Bataclan night club shooting, the Nice Bastille Day truck attack, the Brussels airport bombing, the Christmas Germany truck attack, and so forth. It paints a complete picture of the vileness of muslims that not even a muslim apologist can resist. When they try, I like to just start reciting a list of muslim attacks, ending with 9/11, and ask them if they want me to go all the way back to moehommad, or if stopping at the fall of Constantinople is enough.

Anyway, once you've got them on that (and be sure to point out that muslims are welfare leeches, so Euro taxpayers are literally paying to import all this crime and violence), you ask them what the muslims are bringing that's so wonderful it's worth all of that. Present it like a balance sheet. In the red column are all the murders, the rapes, and the actual cost in terms of money paid through taxation. What's in the black column? Challenge them to present what it is that's so fucking wonderful about muslims. What wonderful thing have they brought to Britain that's worth Rotherham? To France that's worth Charlie Hebdo? To Sweden that's worth the rapes? Typically they'll say something retarded like they bring their exotic food. Respond that they should send a cookbook. We don't need their food if it comes with rapes. They may tell you diversity is intrinsically good, which means you need to challenge that idea (which you can do, it's not really hard). Or you can just say we have enough diversity without muslims. Demand they come up with something that is good about bringing in millions of muslims that makes up for all the deaths.

No; it's Hillary (Hilloli) Clinton.
Shadman made like 5 pics to the series.

The coup de grace is when they sputter and can't come up with anything, you tell them that you want to be fair to their argument. You'll come up with something the muslims actually contribute to the societies they invade. They let white liberals who are suicidally consumed with guilt over colonialism break their arms patting themselves on the back over how super totally not-racist they are. That's what they really get. They assuage their liberal white guilt. That's the real motivation. That's the source of the hordes.

Now of course, you'll never convince a liberal of his own hypocrisy. But then again that's not why you're doing this, is it? You say these things to change the minds of the crowd.

look at you. a gay faggot with optimism that won't quit! you're going places, shekelberg

Shadman.
He also made a comic featuring her: it was dripping with memes.

do people outside of sweden actually believe this shit?

Are people aware of the increase of rape reports has to do with us broadening the legal definition of rape.

For instance, if a wife is continously raped by her husband over the span of 3 years, this was previously (and in most countries) counted as just one incident. After our legislation changed, each time the wife was raped is counted.

This is just one of the things that's changed, so the statistics you're looking at is skewed if you don't understand the context.

Not that any of this matters, since you get your info from right-winged propaganda anyway :)))

A country has a moral obligation to protect its citizens above all else.

In other words: if you let in 1 million refugees, and even one citizen was raped/murdered because of it, that's wrong. It was entirely preventable, but you didn't. But it wouldn't just be one rape/murder. How many are "acceptable" before you say we can't take any more? 100? 1000? Make the speaker say an exact number of people he's OK with being raped/murdered by refugees. What an OK exchange rate would be.

Sweden change their flag?

>flag

Op, you should figure out who sponsored this speaker and where they came from. THis needs to be quashed from the source.

>if a wife is continuously raped by her husband over the span of 3 years, this was previously (and in most countries) counted as just one incident. After our legislation changed, each time the wife was raped is counted.
FAKE

this is the exact example that some blog posted and was debunked, first of all numerous countries do that (including canada) second, Swedens laws changed three years before rapes went up and as shown in the pic in my post the vast majority of rapes, the victims are saying it was arabs. So unless its a conspiracy perpetuated by swedish women you're full of shit. But go ahead, believe whatever makes you feel better.

Also, you're in Australia jackass, go take a shit in the street.

>if a wife is continously raped by her husband
First of all, a husband can't rape his wife. That's his property.

But secondly, and even more important, in the 21st century, no Westerner rapes his wife. It just doesn't happen.

this is completely dumb because the female in the pic is attractive and hillary isn't. it's a complete mischaracterization and just creates a confusing message

i'm going to keep thinking it's that hillbilly kelley anne conway

How about when the tables turned when a top EU official who is one of the main people who allowed mass influx of illeagal immigrants in Europe and his daughtr helped out to feed migeants and one afghan beat her up drove her unconsious in a car to a river raped her then drowned her body in a river in river dreisam in freiburg.

Google "maria ladenburger rape murder" and the givwrnment still helped to cover this crime.

Use this story on he man about government helpon migrants and they too get beat up and raped.

Link - express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan

checked and legit good post

the problem is that they are usually sponsored by one of the humanities departments, likely the dept head or one of the professors and the trail will end there. likely the OP is too pussy to initiate any "direct action" against this person so just telling them you don't like their choice of speaker is going to get you nowhere

This is just not true? Or if it is, send me any unbiased reports that I can read.

Also, I'm studying abroad, moving back next year thank god.

You also have to take into account the groundwork that feminists have done in Sweden to make people more likely to report rape incidents.

Fun fact; i've met more people who've been raped here in Sydney than I have during my whole life in Sweden.

lol why are u even having this argument about female rights when u clearly don't give a fuk?

How does shad keep getting away with it?

serious question tho; why do people on Sup Forums care about rape incidents when no one here identifies with feminism?

On Tucker Carlson Tonight, it was cited that while there are 160,000 refugees in Sweden, only 500 of them have jobs. Trump obviously saw that episode and the next day tweeted about "Sweden last night"

>On new years eve 2015/2016 over roughly 1000 Germany women were surrounded by gangs of asylum seekers.

Just not in Frankfurt - which was FAKE NEWS:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/07/frankfurt-police-investigate-claims-cologne-style-sexual-assaults/

Why do you think husbands rape their wives? Who put that idea into your head?
>probably a woman

Because Ackmed and Jamal don't deserve the white pussy, either.

>being attracted to kids

Same reasons husbands beat their wives?

>either
lel

So beating is raping to you? Is a barfight the same thing as rape?

I need moar exactly like this but not loli. Please!

>that's his property.
Except that isn't how it is legally defined in the US. Martial rape is a thing in all 50 states, which obviously varies in scope by state to state.

A wife is not property of the husband or vice versa. This should hardly seem ground breaking to you.

>I'm getting a technical certification that pays $60k starting
They do that if you have a good degree.

If you don't, you just don't get hired, because your competitors do.

At a shit college there's only one goal you should have: networking. Because the college isn't going to get shit done for you, seeing as it's shit.

So you need to make friends with all the right people (and the right people are not the ones who fit your opinions, but the ones that can refer you to jobs, so kiss their ass if you want to get anything done later). Shit colleges are not for edgy Sup Forumstards who'd antagonize others just to feel better about themselves. Your degree will be worthless, so you need people to refer you instead. Don't antagonize anyone.

This!

Rape incidents now happen to Government EU officiaks and still ((they)) cover up the crimes

Link - dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4031996/Afghan-migrant-accused-raping-murdering-EU-official-s-teenage-daughter-previously-tried-kill-woman-throwing-CLIFF.html

The filthy pakie is hussein khavari. Easily found on fakebook.

i said the seam reason, not that they were the same. lol, are americunts actually this dumb or is it just Sup Forums?

If I may add my two cents in, I was in the military and spent the majority of my time in afghanistan and Iraq. I also spent a good amount of time in saudi arabia, kuwait, jordan, and bahrain so nobody can say Im only getting this expierience from just the fucked up backwards countries.

Universal to ALL islamic peoples I have met is a complete disdain for women.

Women are seen as both unclean and as property. If something bad happens its automatically the womans fault and the go to method of correction is immiediate violence.

Im not just talking a little smack and an ass chewing (which itself is enough to get a male arrested in western countries).

Even in so-called "moderate and secular" islamic cpuntries ive witnessed males use a sickening level of brutality against women in a completely casual manner.

In afghan or iraq ive seen shit doen to women (and children) in retaliation for small offences that quite frankly keep me up at night more often than the death and destruction ive both seen and caused.

In "modern" islamic countries men will punch women like you would a man, they will knock her to the ground and just drop left after right full blown punches into her face one after the other for STUPID SHIT, like dropping the laundry or being late with dinner.

In the more backward countries that the refugees are from ive seen even worse. Ive seen little girls who had been disfigured with boiling water or acid while walking to school to learn how to read.

Contd.......

>On new years eve 2015/2016
this is a trap, he will shut you down immediately not even allow you to finish, talking over you about right-wing extremist 'fake news'. don't even try to mention any specific cases.

badger him to renounce shariah law. he won't be able to.

I once met a girl who had her nose cut off to mark her as a whore. She had been raped by her cousins and uncle so her father cut her nose off with a box-opener and kicked her out of the house. She was 13.

Ive seen 30 and 40 year old men married to girls of 12 and 13 who have no say in the matter and are not wives so much as sex slaves and baby-factories.

I once watched a man beat a woman in the head with a 2by4 because she spilled a wheelbarrow full of dirt. Her eyeball popped out and im pretty sure she died.

On another occaision in afghanistan a man brought us 3 young boys and 3 young girls who looked to be about 8, but due to malnourishment were probably teens.

They were being led along by chains locked around thier necks, and he proudly proclaimed that they would do sucky sucky for $10, jiggy-jiggy for 15, or we could purchase them outright for $100.

Hes not alive anymore. The kids were taken to a madrassa which is kinda like an orphanage crossed with a monestary.

They dont treat thier charges very well but even the incredibly shitty life of a madrassa orphan is better than what they had under that sick fuck.

Islam is an illness and anyone who lets them in will live to regret it. I garuntee it. There is not room for islam and liberty to exist in the same country, they are a medieval people with morals straight out of the old testament. From what I've seen I genuineley and seriously believe the best thing to happen to islam would be remorseless extermination.

The men are sadistic perverts, the women are little better than passive agressive versions of the males who prey on eachother as much as the males do.

The children are too damaged to grow into anything but sociopathic violent sadists like thier parents.

Killing them all would be a mercy for both them and everyone else.

Film it, you magnificent Sup Forumslack.

>Fun fact; i've met more people who've been raped here in Sydney than I have during my whole life in Sweden.

and who do you think raped them? maybe you don't know much about australia and sydney yet, but we have muslims here as well. And even if you lie and say the victims told you they were raped by whites, you still know internally you're wrong. Not neccessarily saying you are lying if you do say that, just taking that trump card away from you if you do choose to lie

Thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to spread this tale. Hope you aren't lying to me.

Yeah, I've been around aussie women. They might be modern but they aint cunts, that idea of "everything is rape" just doesnt exist.

Aussies are a very frank and boistous people who dont fuck around with that kinda shit.

Even liberal aussies are pretty frank and open about race. Its incredible as an american to hear somebody listing off what I consider to be traditional liberal tenets while using racial slur words like coon, gook, and abbo out loud in public.

Australians are pretty neat like that.

Martin din bög, sluta skydda dina husnegrer.

Scouts honor. Its all true. We used to talk about it a lot, watching the way thier men treat thier own people completeley erased any remorse we would have had for them.

After being there for a month we just quit allowing wounded and the ones who surrendered to make it back as POWs unless intel reaaaaally needed them.

Wed just kick em in the throat real hard and leave em for the crows. Letting them live seemed like a bigger crime, and wasting a bullet just meant somebody could pin it on you.

The setup involves some evil organization using their genetic research to extend Clinton's lifespan, but the side effect was that it turned her into a loli.
That's as far as I can explain: one cannot explain Shad's autism with mere words.

Sound like goddamned animals. I really do fear the muslims as a whole more than any other group. They seem like the type of people would wipe out the entirety of the human race. If one of these terrorist groups managed to get their hands on a nuke, I would bet they wouldn't hesitate to launch it at the US or any other nation they hated. They wouldn't give a shit if we launched our own nukes at them, they would just be happy with how many of us died. Fucking animals I swear.

They have almost no regard for human life. Think of the craziest christian you ever met. Theyre crazier. To them life is absolutely meaningless except as a series of performing the proper actions to get into heaven.

If you die froman infidel you are a martyr and get on the VIP list to heaven. They will go to the most extreme lengths of stupidity to try to engage us in combat. The casualties mean nothing to them, thier sons will just continue the cycle of violence in the next generation, nothing short of complete annhilation or subjugation will work.

There are 2 kinds of muslim, the extremist who wants to kill you, and the moderate who wants to watch it happen.

Shit, even in Calgary CBC reported that sexual assualts were up 25%, and CBC said "we hope it's just that more people are reporting sexual assults". In just one year, that is a huge change, and probably is not entirely due to a social media campaign.

t. Shitskin