Can we get a Chinese hate thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VlxUZmXuKVw?t=2m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtube.com/watch?v=ldK1gQSSTSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>future superpower 2030
If you're actually scared of these untermensch you don't understand China

I wonder when the mad kraut will appear and call everyone falseflaggers. The last thread was pretty cool. The mad chinks didn't show up so I could focus on answering questions instead of dispelling the chinks' lies.
Seriously though, this is clearly a China hate thread, a gathering of those who hate chinks. Why do chinks feel the need to save face here?

This guy was executed for this, and he was supposedly mentally ill.

The mentally ill in Canada can behead a man on a bus, eat parts of his corpse, and be let out in 7 years.

China is a filthy country. We can all agree on that.

If they are this apathetic and sociopathic towards their own kin, then imagine what they will do to foreigners and non-chinks.

The chink that did it lives close to me.

Have you thought about killing him?

I heard that in Canada, you can get away with murder if your crime is 'specific in nature'.

The kid lived somehow

I know from first hand experience.

Writing a book about it before they kill me.

As a half chink, never ever trust chinks like they are normal people. Especially if you are outnumbered. Hide all your personal information and don't contact them ever.

This kid lived by the way

Can you be a bit more detailed about this personal experience?

How much of a danger did these people pose to you?

I love China. Olive there food, there women, There products. Everything!

This shit always gets me. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

...Of course it's a Canadian poster who says this.

>tfw walked on escalators six times today and didn't even get mangled once

I should feel like a dick for laughing, but then again, there's a billion more.

Hey, you're the guy who watched someone get his hand burned in a fire, then stuck his own hand in the fire, 'cause, well, what did it ever do to you?

What makes you so stupid is that you think your post is clever.

Most of these videos emanate from south China, meaning Hangzhou and further. South Chinese are considered subhuman even by other Asians.

It's unfair to berate a country just from one region.

What happens in this one? What kind of machine is this?

It's "their" you fucking retard

I explained a bit to vietbro last night.

I attended an economics program at a top ranked Japanese university. It was swarming with chinks that I didn't realize were actually CCP thugs sent to gather intel on the populace and control the school like a power objective.

I could go on and on. They are literally trying to break me with psychological warfare, 100 vs 1. A random student versus a mob militia with a few actual spies at the top. Everyone sold me out.

I could go on and on as long as it's not too identifying. But I don't care anymore since they are implying they will stalk me forever. In any case, beware the chinko menace.

Is this the fabled robo bantz? Are artificial intelligences becoming shitposters?

This is fucked when you realize these things are intelligent and might experience pain in a similar way to us.

A factory worker tries to operate some kind of gear mechanism and gets his head crushed because-
>Muh factory safety is good enough

OK Sup Forums you got two people tied down on their knees facing away from you, one's a chinese, the other one is a black person (african american or just plain african, your call), which one do you execute, and no you can't curve the bullet and kill both

Daily reminder that asian people are more intelligent and less violent than us. They are also our neanderthal brothers and actually have more neander dna than we do.

Their population is much bigger so you get lots of stuff like this, but this shit happens to whites as well, and nearly 50 percent of every population is below average.

I see no problem with asian people, theyre very nice t b h

>China
>Intelligent
All they know is math.
>1 body + 1 body is Chinese elevator crash

underrated post

that's pretty typical, my dude.

Chinamen have the body of a man, but the pscyhology of an ant.

Sorry about that experience.

Nigger. One chink chump gone changes nothing.

Basically a mini Cultural Revolution:
youtu.be/VlxUZmXuKVw?t=2m9s

Holy fug:DDD

How do people get projectile shits?

Where do you get this shit from? It's unreal.

You don't truly hate chinks until you've worked with them.
Bunch of fucking useless back stabbing lazy stinky dumb ugly liars manlets

Gutter oil: youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

Explain.
It's storytime leaf.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118319602/#118324020

need moar escalators

How shitty are Chinese vehicles? One tap and kaboom.

>tfw my city is 20% Asian
I hate them so fucking much. I'd trade them for niggers in heartbeat.

Yes it was like that. But these were people in their late twenties early thirties. For them, coming after me was like a chance for them to get a perk from government officials.

B.C Leaf what body of water separates China from Canada.... The Fraser River

Meh don't feel like typing a long story but basically my company hired fresh off the boat chinks coders. Turns out they all lied about their abilities and spent their day doing trial/error with stackoverflow posts. Never delivered any working project. Took hours of """bathroom"""" breaks. Just plain awful.

This isn't exclusive to Chinese. Japs like to kill and eat dolphins, the cold-hearted motherfuckers. Two bombs weren't enough.

Markham ?

fair

Jesus
>1/10 of China's cooking oil is gutter oil
God, it's probably more like 4/10 isn't it

Isnt Vietnam allied with China because of communism?

Yep. I'm in York Region. Lots of Arabs in my area, they're just as bad. Fucking horrible place to live.

At least we Vietnamese worship whales and dolphins. Still eat dogs and cats though, which really sucks.

dude, I know, see
Fucking chinks man

why! just why!

This is by far the worst one. This is so depressing and possibility the worst way to die. I can only imagine what was going through his mind.

No, its the complete opposite.

Vietnam hates the chinks, and with good reason.
Vietnamese people are like the poles of SEasia. They lived through communism and now they sorta hate it. The chinks are trying to seize control of their waters so now the Viets are asking the US for help.

Did they at least speak English\French?

No need, France is currently this threw IRL.

Not since China supported Khmer Rouge.

Broken English, most of the time I just nodded because I couldn't understand anything at all. Like nothing. 0.

Is it normal to feel indifferent by chinks getting fucked up?

Am I the only one who finds that video hilarious?

Jesus Christ, this is the most >american education post I've ever seen.
After the Sino-Soviet split the Vietnamese sided with the USSR, the two countries have had a perpetual border war since and absolutely hate each other. Thess incidents usually involve China trying to invade them and Vietnam keeping it's undefeated home streak.

I thought gutter oil was it's own separate sewage system.

whats wrong with killing and eating dogs? What fucking religion says that you can't do that? We created different breeds of dogs, they are safe from extinction, we feed those fuckers, we own them in any way.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldK1gQSSTSo

so it's a sad story right?

>the machine has no full stop button that kills everything for operation before anyone goes into the danger area
>he goes in
>it activates and crushes him slowly
>eventually the emergency lights go off
>the machine has no safety mechanism to automatically fucking stop
What the fuck!?

Shoot the black and beat the chinese guy with my pistol.

Jesus, I feel like that with all my wetback co workers. You're not alone leaf, we're brothers in (((whiteness)))

All of Asia is degenerate. These beasts are not human. China, Japan, Korea and all others need to be removed from this earth. We all will be better off. Souless slant eyed Yellow Niggers, Shame on them.

No, which speaks volumes about the disgust that chinks can cause to us.

I just don't like eating dogs and cats. It's just an opinion.

my friend, you didn't have to go through endless loud as fuck tea sipping. That was pure nightmare.

Around chinks, don't blink!

>he immediately gets up and goes to beat the driver's arse
This was based though.

*to, not *about

I thought the first kick was kinda funny, but after about 30 seconds it got a bit worrisome

Reporting in

>Falling for the anti-regulation Jew

This is some videogame car wreck shit.

You didn't have to go through their children yelling in Spanish advertising their homegrown oranges.

nah I believe there was no one in that car, just trying to stop it?

Hey I saw you earlier! I said I was thinking about watching some Chinese videos earlier after one of your videos in a previous thread.

Why didn't he try to avoid it?

that makes me sick to my stomach. goddam it man

okay, too much internet to night for me.

just more reasons these gooks would lose a war and that they need to be exterminated like vermin or made to be slaves. the white man will rule again

>yelling in Spanish
Heating chinamen screeches all day is much worse.

I mean, the way a toddler sweeping with his little broom and dustpan FUCKING TRIGGERS some random autist into a murder rampage is so funny.

Can someone tell me what kind of machine is this and why that happened?

>Chinese hate thread
hi, steve!