No Russian ever called me white trash or redneck...

No Russian ever called me white trash or redneck. Tell me again why I'm supposed to hate them passionately and possibly go and kill their men and get killed myself for it, at the behest of the very same people that have been shitting on me and my racial identity for the past 50+ years?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are our greatest ally, goy. Do not forget. Russians were mean to Obama and John Mccain and gays and stuff so that means we should kill them.

Oy vey, Putin is the next hitler. Wouldn't you want to stop hitler?

Oh vey you need to kill those evil white Christians while letting Syrian Muslims into the country so they can take your welfare and fuck your wife. Why do you have a problem with this guy?

That's because they have worked to widen the existing divisions we have between our countrymen and fracture our cohesiveness.

You are nothing more than a useful idiot to them, in other words. But don't worry too much about getting drafted, the ICBMs will move too quick for anything ridiculous like a mass mobilization. Especially at the rate things are moving.

Just smile and wait for the flash.

> they have worked to widen the existing divisions we have between our countrymen and fracture our cohesiveness

Liberals and Jews did a good enough job of that without them.

I grew up around a lot of russians. One thing I know is that they weren't anything similar to the puerto ricans or mexicans or other immigrants. They were by and large upstanding people. Now its sad to see the media trying to whip up the flames against them, I seriously hope people can see through this and we don't get forced into yet another suicidal brother war while our nations need strong white men more than ever before.

>the russians fractured our cohesiveness
I'm sure king banana and 8 years of identity politics had NOTHING to do with that.

>calls me a useful idiot to boot
lol

You shouldn't , in fact in this instance strong white men should form a resistance and collaborate with Russia. Oust the jews, niggers and spics.

>shilling for WW3 over a democrat meme
>calls others useful idiots for not wanting yet another pointless slaughterhouse
YEAH URAH LETS GO KILL MORE EUROPEANS WHILE WE ARE BEING OVERRUN IN OUR OWN NATIONS

Why would you hate Russia? You should hate the manlet, false flagging faggot that is Putin.

>they have worked to widen the existing divisions
I think you mean Jews.

Does that mean we should nuke Israel?

The russian people might not hate you, their government and intelligence agencies on the other hand...

You're white trash redneck, come fite me!

...what would actually happen.

I know you don't mean that, finlan-kun :3

Guess who we would be fighting if it was war.
>hint, its the people

>No russian ITT calling you white trash
I am disappoint.

The only 2 problems with USA, burgerbro, is niggers and cultural marxism, both have nothing to do with Russia.

You are wrong. Our main problem is the endless jews that infest our government, judiciary, media and finance institutions. They are literally suffocating us and constantly trying to provoke a war with Russia as though the true enemy isn't painfully obvious to anyone with a brain. God these jews make me sick.

>"all white men are evil and should die, now look at interracial couples in virtually any type of media every day"
>"btw join the army and fight russia, white boys! the true enemy"

I am so fucking tired of hearing it that I had to make a thread.

>It's the Russians silly. Never mind the fact we are letting Montenegro join NATO, so we can encircle the Rus people further...

Israel is our greatest ally, anonymong. Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for Israel.

>White trash
almost every American heritage fag I seen on Sup Forums had nigger, injun or sandshit in him

Sup Forums is a multicultural board of peace and tolerance, user.
You aren't getting invited to the next fondue party with that kind of toxic attitude.

>had nigger, injun or sandshit in him
If Americans were smart, they could use it in their defense against the left.
"W-we're not really 100% white, we can't be racist"

Try to get Putin's cock out of your mouth OP. You're a easily manipulated manbitch pawn. Muh racial identity! You mean your psychological crutch because you're a failure of a man who wants to ride the coat tails of others.

>Southern European 39%
My condolences

Oh so that is not white? My Southern Euro side literally has blonde hair blue eyes. My condolences slav shit.

You tell me
>he doesn't know that Slavs and Germanics are united in their dislike for Meds

No guarantee that you don't have some moor or turk in you, due to balkan, iberian, italian.

worse. he 100% has nigger in him. anyone with jewish blood must be removed from Slavic lands. You Poland and Ukraine have a big denegrofication job to do

Would those not be detectable in a genetic test? I think that would show up as middle eastern and north african. To me it sounds like you are shifting the goal posts, I bet you and Ivan are more mixed than you think, probably also have mongol blood. But yeah whatever continue to keeo trying to divide and conquer Europeans.

nig and north africaan already assumed within "South European" namely Italian and Iberian in your case >divide and conquer Europeans.
There is no unity. Uniting point for Germanic, Celtic, Slavic and Baltic nationalist is a distaste for Meds and Jews. Literally the same negroid shit so to speak

where is my moore at shlomo?citation needed kike that those would be included, and at 1% or less mixed with northern euro would be even more irrelevant

>amerishart

>~1% north african in pure southern euros
>less than half southern euro

It is negligable but I sort of laugh hearing a Russian try to espout purity of all people.

not just North African. literal niggers
>negligible
>nigger blood
>ever negligible
No. One drop rule

Autism at it's finest. Get a genetic test so we can see your turk and mongol blood.

Mednig, we don't like you. Get over it. Stay in USA and Mednig nation and we don't have a problem
>turk, mongol
Non-existent. The only non-European blood some Russians have is Finnic
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)

I don't care if you like me or not. Stay in your third world country snow nigger while your women desperatly try to marry into here.

your ancestors are literal nogs. not me being that guy
>your women
Ukrainian and low life trash are not Russian. Some beta cuck parting way with his wallet while Svetlana fucks his Russian boyfriend from Bronx is not something new

>tfw wog
>would love to be a serf in a Slav run society

Russians are better than every group out there.
If I could replace all the foreigners in Aus with one immigrant group id pick Russia.