BRAVE Jewish Children Gather to Sing "I'm Not White, I'm Jewish."

youtube.com/watch?v=lUw5tNuulzM - There are few words to describe the degree of meme magic on exhibit in this video. Are you feeling enriched by this brave delineation between Jews and Whites? A shattering of the shackles which bound the Jew to the white man. A beautiful moment in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eo7oCfHHa6Y?t=22
youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc
renegadetribune.com/after-inciting-a-race-war-against-whites-jews-are-now-giving-up-their-whiteness/
disinfo.com/2016/02/yahweh-satan-they-have-you-worshiping-evil/
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1
davidduke.com/jewish-racist-discrimination-against-better-qualified-students-at-harvard/
zombiemeditations.com/2016/04/28/calling-for-alliance/
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait so I am not white?

u are slow jew
>Usa flag
>white
u are a jewish country

>be jew
>state I am white to avoid be singled out as a jew
>state I am a jew when ever whites do something shitty

Fuck you goy

>"ya'll got burnt up cause you wanted to be niggas"

Das right!

Genetics would disagree with them. The concept of Jewish as a race is comical at best, no different than the Mormans thinking the native Americans were the lost tribes of Israel.

Suddenly all the liberals realize they've been talking about Jewish privilege this whole time

Easy to explain.

Jews follow the Anunnaki known as Enlil and "Whites" known as the Aryan race from from Enki.

You should know these were both son of Anu and Enki was the one with blonde hair.

Learn some ancient history.

Give them all gold stars for their effort.

I'm .3% Jew according to 23andme.

Does that mean I'm not white?

What the hell is wrong with these people?

more footage at 0:22
youtu.be/Eo7oCfHHa6Y?t=22

there's like a 50% error on those things

>I'm not white, I'm Jewish, except when I'm trying to subvert western civilization."

underrated lel

Are you any bit Serbian?

Ashkenazi Jews are a distinct ethnic group. You're comical at best!

Fuck me. It will never end

>It will never end
No, it won't.

yeah, distinctly european

jews are such a disgusting race

Why aren't black people working to save the environment she asks, because they don't care perhaps ?

>usual misogynistic and racist comment from the usual white man

Goddamn kikes.

Ashkenazi Jews are genetically Italian, the only reason they can even be differentiated is because they're all cousins and because they have a comprehensive DNA database of Jews.

Ashkenazi Jews are 100% European.

good, now we can stop pretending white privilege is a thing.

Beautifully! We truly are the chosen of God. To call us white is a disgrace when we're the master and the white man is the subordinate.

Goebbels

youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc

Well played

Do (((they))) realize that if your skin color is white, guess what you're still white?

renegadetribune.com/after-inciting-a-race-war-against-whites-jews-are-now-giving-up-their-whiteness/

>thumb not up like usual
what did he mean by this

Wow, that's fucking cringey.
Yes, it means we get a virtual ethno-state in the ME.

Appreciate the candor, but surely you know yahweh is satan.

disinfo.com/2016/02/yahweh-satan-they-have-you-worshiping-evil/

which explains his, you know... evil fuckery.

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

White privilege or jew privilege?
davidduke.com/jewish-racist-discrimination-against-better-qualified-students-at-harvard/

Also- Why are Nazis and SJWs different, apart from their targets?

zombiemeditations.com/2016/04/28/calling-for-alliance/

how brave of them to sing "I'm the the same as those who I have spent my life demonizing but it backfired because we are the same so I'm trying to separate myself"

Hahha
Holy fuck what creative fucking liars. This would totally convince a low information retard that jews genetics are only different because of muh holohoax.

Literally not an argument.

sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

>more than 80% of Ashkenazi mtDNAs had their origins thousands of years ago in Western Europe, during or before Biblical times—and in some cases even before farming came to that part of the continent some 7500 years ago.

That's about as European as you can get.

Funny how there's a million South americans less white looking than them that would love to be called white.

>your evidence based on genetics isn't an argument
>here is my argument based on genetics

Wew lad
Kys

Yes, even the blonde ones with 90% polish/german genes and maybe 10% mediteranean are totally not white.
I guess if they're holier than thou mindset really makes them think like this than I they really shouldn't be considered white, middle eastern christians would even be happier as whites anyway.

I am willing to bet that Micheal Balter, who wrote your article, is a jew.

People that hate whites label jews as white.
People that hate nonwhites label jews as nonwhite.

PRAISE KEK!
I LOVE YOU, YOU MAGICAL BASTARD!!

>Also- Why are Nazis and SJWs different, apart from their targets?

Because Jews actually are responsible for all bad on the planet. Whereas (((SJW))) blame whites for the crimes of Jews.

The difference is that mine is from an authoritative source and his isn't. His second source doesn't even have anything to do with race, that's a well-known phenomena that occurs in people who experience starvation.

Ashkenazi Jews are absolutely European, no matter how much they'd like to claim otherwise.

Little hint of PAPER YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA at the end there