Rob Schneider is officially /ourguy/

Rob Schneider is officially /ourguy/

This explains why he no longer hangs around (((Adam Sandler))) and why he's blackballed in Hollywood.

Sigh. He';s right but...
But why did it have to be Schnieder?

is he related to Dan "get in the van" Schneider?

He was the original just do it guy.

Wtf I love carrots now

Criminally underrated.

THIS.

Fucking Shia can't help but plagiarize everything.

can I say he's quite the...

Coming this fall, RoB SchNeIdER is...
/ourguy/?

Adam Sandler is also a conservative, despite being Jewish.

YOU CAN DO IT

Anyone siding with us at this point is not /ourguy/ but just jumping ship.

No relation. Though the connection between The Animal and Dan "putting the animal in your Danimal" Schneider is uncanny.

Any high profile celebrity in the entertainment industry with no opinion on politics is conservative.

THIS SUMMER

ROB SCHNEIDER

IS A CONSERVATIVE

Yup. Sandler doesn't usually speak about it, but he's donated to Republican campaigns, and I believe he performed at the RNC some years back.

YOU CAN DO ET
BUILD THE FUCKIN WALL

I definitely get that vibe.

/OURGUY/?

Rob Schneider is a carrot!
rated pg - 13

YOU CAN DO IT

Deuce Bigalow, Male Jigalo is one of the funniest movies of all time.

But what the hell has (((Schneider))) done in the last 15 years?

THIS FLIGHT
IS GETTING
A LOT MORE RIGHT WING
ROB SCHNEIDER AND SAM HYDE STARRING IN

R.W.D.S.

Lol'd

Raised a family and just been chillin.

That'll redpill anyone, especially in jewifornia.

You can do it!

BLESS KEK!! IT WILL HAPPEN!

i want his daughter Elle to sit on my face. Chubby white girls make me cum every time.
>inb4 nigger

Schneider is from my home town, and i regularly see his mother around town. Dude is half filipino, and half jewish. He was kind of a douche because he used to fund music programs in town strictly to boost his own ego (though he has the right since hes a member of the most powerful race) and would brag endlessly that he was big in hollyjew. A broken clock is right twice a day Sup Forums

Why does everyone who goes on Game Grumps and then leaves to never come back become insanely redpilled?

give the guy a break, he's kind a manlet and not that attractive, but if he's redpilled then he can do what he wants and wish him the best

Deuce Biggalo: Male Giggalo was a classic

You think of Donald Trump as noble, honest, competent manly leader because he used jr high white supremacism to con you into believing he's looking out for you.

...and now you're seeking validation from Rob Schneider.

You're a trailer trash failure in life, It's not a secret plot by jews, mexicans, muslims, feminists, etc.
It's You.

Yeah I dont really hate him, hes just kind of a cunt. Apparently he worked at the local video store, and whenever he starred in a movie back in the day his poster was center front of display.

lol
>1 post by this ID

>he used jr high white supremacism
made me think

A flip Jew, who knew

I think he's just a bernout that hates the DNC. I'm sure I checked his page before and there were a few anti-Trump posts.

IN SPRING OF 2017 ROB SCNEIDER IS.... BASED... AND HE'S GOING TO LEARN A THING OR TWO ABOUT THE COLLAPSE OF CIVIL DISCOURSE IN AMERICA VIA SOCIAL MEDIA

Most REAL Jews are conservatives just like most real Catholics. People claim all the time they are both of those but probably have been to church not temple in years.

don't call him that

START MAKING NAZI SHOOPS

/OurGuy/ confirmed

Most of those considered racially Jewish are not religious jews

I told my liberal sister the other day that: this Russian hacking thing was "dumber then weapons of mass destruction", and that if the Dems want any chance of winning in 2020 Dems would at least have to at least face the real reasons they lost.

Given her reaction to that statement id say the Dems have 0 chances of making a comeback in 2020.

OUR GUY
MAKIN' TWEETS
OUR GUY-A-RINO
OUR A GUY A DING DONG

Adam Sandler is a conservative.
Also, if you're doing (this) just an FYI, Schnieder is jewish too.

Can you not slander Dan. He's a good guy who hasn't done anything to deserve this treatment

Look at Hollywood. Think.

If you go against the jews, they PAINT you as Rob Schneider.

Rated PG-13

KEK WILLS IT

>This summer, Rob Schnieder is... A TRUMP SUPPORTER

This. Vast majority of ethnic Jews aren't religious at all. The hardcore marxist Jews are generally atheistic. On the other extreme, the hardcore orthodox Jews think everyone else is filthy goyim. However, from what I understand most Americanized religious Jews are right wing.

Generally, as a mischling of the first degree (half Jew) who grew up in a fairly Jewish not non religious area, my estimate is that the split between right wing and left wing among Jews is 20/80. And within a fraction of that 20% are those Jews who are redpilled on the JQ, that is their own people

It's a rough life

but *non religious

that could've been confusing. It was "reformed" Judaism. Not taken seriously at all. Generally left leaning.

Do you think Billy Mays would have voted for Trump?

redpill taylor swift and leo dicaprio then ill be impressed.

red pilling rob schneider just isnt much of a win.

It's like the small % of reasonable blacks/whites that aren't niggers/cuckolds. The groups are still cancer

Rob "Deuce Bigelow Sends Jigs 6 Feet Below" Schneider.

He still is on very good terms with Adam Sandler, I'm not sure what you're on about

Sandler is a liberal but really not vocal or in your face about it.

Justin Bieber's is the big one

He said he endorsed Trump early in the primaries before his Jew handlers shut him down

REDPILL THE BIEBS

MAKE GIRLS GREAT AGAIN

1865: Dems lost their slaves. AYOOOOOOOO *tips MAGA hat*

And he was against abortions until his handlers pulled him back in.

Also, Kanye was the most obvious one.

100% correct. And even some of them that espouse liberal beliefs are just doing it for a paycheck. See: Robert Downey Jr

considering half his movies are blatantly racist its not surprising.

Reminder that Orthodox Jews voted yugely for Trump

Hes going to find being a conservative is not that easy

>If you go against the jews, they PAINT you as Rob Schneider.

Or Mel Gibson. But I guess the difference is that Gibson can still make (((them))) money because he is a true artist, so they hold their nose while accepting his shekels.

leaf

I'm literally the most anti Jewish person I know. My friends and girlfriend think it's funny because they know I'm half Jewish. I've actually redpilled some friends quite a bit on Jews, since I can get away with speaking plainly about them. My gf is coming along, she's pretty good. Generally apolitical, thinks my racist and (oy vey) anti semitic jokes are hilarious, thinks the 30+ gender shit is retarded.

I feel a degree of obligation to root out the Jews and Jewish influence. I've simply plunged myself into redpills- George Lincoln Rockwell, David Irving, etc. It really bothers me that no Jews want to call out the problems with the Jewish community and Jewish people. I think most of them remain willfully ignorant, because they don't want to believe there is anything wrong. But the true liars and mouthpieces who propagate lies are the ones selling the rope on which they'll hang, for the millionth god damn time in world history.

He's been /ourguy/

That's fucking huge

He could single handedly end degeneracy in the female gender by coming out against abortion and too much unprotected risky sex with people you don't want to reproduce with

He can be the one who learned his evil ways and do a redemption arc

His father is the Jew so he technically isn't one.

LOL

Is this what you actually think, if so explain why you voted Hillary?

Cause for the life of me, i cant fathom why anyone would see her as a valid candidate. But, please go on________?

He got their Jew boy best actor, made America hate their greatest ally and made them 100 million with hacksaw ridge

That makes up for saying fuck the kikes a few times when drunk

Checked

I miss him. The guys was an entrepreneur legend. He would definitely support Trump.

>""""""Schneider""""""""

Every fucking time

No one but me got this.

is that the guy who played a stapler?

I'm like a white that does the same in my blue state

I call numales pussies to their faces and shame white sluts with soul piercing dick rider jokes all the time

To some people but not to normies and sheltered white girls that didn't get into rap and stuck with pop

You know, I heard he hires illegal mexicans to choke him in the shower.

When I was younger, I didn't exactly idolize him, but I definitely saw value in the guy. Made me believe in the American dream.

>I think most of them remain willfully ignorant
They know exactly what's going on.

Fucking based

Nah he's a carrot just like Drumpf

There are tons of Schneiders in the USA. I am friends with two. Schneider means tailor in German, or Taylor in America speak.

his 8 crazy nights movie is a pretty family-oriented, conservative film, especially for the era.

He let Corolla throw a few jew jokes at him on Corolla's new show.

Nah, I know Catholics named Schneider. It isn't specifically Jewish.

2000+17 & still falling for Dem or Rep bullshit. Neither hear you. Neither care. But meh jobs!! Waged labor has been known to be slavery with extra steps for a long time. The goal is to make it so every job eliminated is a good thing. Looking for some single person to fix everything is lazy. It's our work to shape this country for the people, but it's gotta be by the people. We should be mad as hell that the billionaires think they can treat us like animals. Kick their teeth in and take your freedom.

That's when he carried you, user. That's when he carried you.

Some stand ups. He's pretty okay IMO

The elites do, like the politicians and media moguls/pundits. But I can tell you as someone who lived in a predominantly Jewish affluent suburb, we really thought we dindu nuffin.

It took me forcibly accepting a suppository redpill up my asshole on the JQ for me to understand. I'm particularly strange in how I become manically obsessed with things, but I think this is actually a Jewish trait, like how obsessed the Marxist/cultural marxist Jews are-but there are some apolitical Jews who focus manically on their career, like my father in medicine. Doesn't know shit about politics (is generally right leaning, but didn't know the difference between "left vs right") but works himself like a god damn mule doing surgeries. But anyway, I've always manically obsessed over things like history, philosophy, and truth. So I simply had to follow the truth. And the truth, as hard as it was to swallow, informed me that my "group" (at least which I am loosely a part of by blood) is fucking scum that has plagued the world, and has been kicked out of every host country its been in because of how it acts.

I imagine it's difficult to understand this from my perspective, but from what I know from my experiences as well as acquired knowledge, I simply it's in the Jewish peoples nature to act as they do. It's not necessarily a well plotted kabal/conspiracy...or at least wasn't from the get go. It's simply a self perpetuating nature, which produces shit and corruption wherever it goes en mass, and by trend will lead to certain things politically and socially- due in part to over representation in intellectuals, media, and politics on account of higher verbal IQ. Higher verbal IQ and a resulting over represenation isn't in itself a bad thing, but when it's used for schemes and a certain influence, it's a big fucking problem that will need to be rooted out.

Hoping to be /sonderkommando/.

Off by one. Kek shows your true colours with your ID and post number, shareblue.

>being paid 2ยข/post to call others trailer trash

I can only weep for your offspring

Sandler's right wing too.

your reddit is showing faggot

Doesn't Mel OWN his own production company? He don't need the kikes.

d-d-d.. delet this pls.. I can't handle your red pill