What is Sup Forums's opinion on Waco?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Waco?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=IrluwV4l3C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it led to a true patriot getting motivated.

>Lol there are pedos raping kids in there
>Lets shoot stun gas out of GRENADE LAUNCHERS
>Oops all the poor kids and their pedo masters burned down

Literally both sides were retards.

Waco is fake-o

murder death kill plot. they had zero intentions of diffusing the situation

What happened in Waco?

They were all brutally murdered without mercy.

government murdered lots of men, women, and children because the church was lying about their taxes and not paying off the government mobsters

?

Janet Reno killed all those people when she ordered the government to raid and use smoke bombs against the guys on the grounds wishes. The smoke bombs burned it down.

The US Fed exercised it's monopoly on force by dickslapping extreme religious liberty right in the face.

There wasn't any pedo stuff there. It was more Big Love. The leader was fucking all the women making babies. They were stockpiling guns too.

Watch Waco: Rules of Engagement for the full story. It is a pretty damn good documentary. Also read up on Ruby Ridge.

The Jews did it

Timmy dindu nuffin he wuz ah good boi

Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

>Feds burnt it down on purpose

Governments are as lethal as they are allowed to be when it comes to challenges to their authority. Just the way the world works.

get fucked culty scum

Fuck Janet Reno. And Fuck Bill Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

Timothy McVeigh was motivated to avenge Waco and Ruby Ridge.

A lot of polygamous cults end up marrying and breeding off young girls (like 14 years) to keep up with supply and demand. Not like Podesta shit, but still fucked.

Koresh was running a cult, but we have the freedom to do that in our country so, whatever.

Abuse of govt powers, in a nutshell.

Is Janet Reno jewish? I can't find anything online. She definitely fits the bill.

I watched it a while back. Waco: Rules of Engagement is a top tier documentary.

It's a must watch for anyone

bumpin with American Justiceā„¢

Only morons pick fights with the feds.

thank bill clinton and janet reno for burning down a building full of over 80 people with no due process just because they were religious and had guns.

maximum kike

The ATF was looking at possibly being disbanded and merged into the FBI, so they searched around for a good gun bust to reach the headlines. Considering it was the early 90s, the height of gun control support and cult child abuse witch hunts, busting a small cult in Texas that owned a gunstore business on the side looked like good PR.

I was really happy when Reno died. Now we wait for Clinton

i reserve the consideration that those feds possibly knew for a fact they were raping kids and stocking guns, and that lon horiuchi is a hero. maybe not. but maybe.

Can't argue with results!

ATF showes up with camera crews looking to make a spectacle. Instead of knocking on the door with a warrant, they broke out windows and kicked door. Shots were fired on both sided at this point, who started it is up for grabs.
Stand down happens, feds get inpatient and slam a tank through the wall and lob in tear gas.
>tank knocks a lantern over
>lantern sets some hay on fire
>tear gas catches and damn near everyone inside dies.

She's bigfoot.

Meh, Baylor's pretty cool.

An atrocity without precedent.

Truly based.

The memorial at the Murrah building ought to be torn down and replaced with a statue of McVeigh.

That "Koresh was a pedo" narrative is bullshit, they didn't originally draft the arrest warrant for child abuse. It was over nominal firearms violations. Even then the ATF could've just picked him up quietly at his house or when he was in town and avoided raiding a church during services.

I had a prof my freshman year of college where we watched both, pretty red pilled looking back on it then

That flag says a lot

Only Agents killed had been Clinton body guards.

youtube.com/watch?v=IrluwV4l3C8

Hot, boring town!