Pancreas Falsehoods

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

Any questions? I am part of a small order of Pancreatic truthers. You will see online hundreds, if not thousands of fake pancreas educational videos using movie prop tier fakes. Shills swarm the threads with "I have seen my pancreas" and other stupid crap. If you have a relative or friend suffering from pancreatic illness something far more sinister is involved. You should remove them from their sadist doctor immediately.

The pancreas lie is just the surface, there is a lot of misinfo regarding your body, but the worst is undeniably the pancreas lie.

Is this some new shit b8?

I have family members that are type-1 diabetics, which means their body actively kills all the islet cells in the pancreas. This means they are insulin dependent, not because they're fat fucks, but because they were born that way.

Yeah thats just what they told you, newfag

>it's another "made up ridiculous conspiracy theory to make other more probable conspiracy theories seem just as stupid."

sage

Well something controls insulin production in the body...If it isn't the pancreas it's something else, otherwise it doesn't matter. You need insulin one way or another.

Except I have seen a pancreas in real life. They exist.

Im sorry, but those injections are for something else. Some of our order are trying to find out what they are really injecting. It's nasty stuff.

The injections have created a dependency, we know that much, they are stuck on it for life. But why? What does it do? We don't know.

I would avoid your doctors.

Uhuh, did you see JFKs shooter too? I bet you also saw Trump working with the russians.

Fuck off with your anecdotes shill, they paid you to say something so unconvincing like this? Tell the pancreatic brotherhood we will meet again and this time it wont be pretty.

Kill yourself for contributing to the problem.

Beautiful shit posting
Australia truly can bantz with the best

This is shit tier shitposting m8. Learn something from Australia next time and make it believable and filled with banter.

Sage

here you go.

This is real, right here in NZ the mystery id being uncovered. I pray day and night other countries have followers.

Wow nice drawing. I found a picture of the Eye of Sauron and so it means it exists.

Cadaver dissection

Sure bud, im sure we should all be thankful for mystery user for assuring us he saw his own pancreas and so we can all sleep at night because that makes it all ok.

Not how it works.

This is a serious thread, I have no time for messing around. I was told you all had taken the "red pill" so I know this is where to post these truths.

Jesus christ pancreas denial is so fucking old i cant believe you fags are taking the b8

Sorry mate, I wish this was just a crazy story, but it has destroyed my life and the life of my colleagues.

"need" insulin. Is that what the doctor told you buddy?

Make friends with a pathologist and he might let you observe during autopsy. I feel sorry for you lol

You are destined for hell pope, I know your role in this and frankly it leads to damnation of you and your followers. Go back to kissing feet.

I work with non human bodies for a living, I could no longer continue the lie. I know many in the medical field.

So you're saying the ~30 pancreas I saw while taking gross anatomy, and the one I physically dissected to find the pancreatic duct and the left kidney behind it, were some sort of illusion? You need psychiatric care

Whats next faggot a theory on the bhutanese shadow market?

My doctor told me to quit smoking because my "lungs" need "oxygen". Fucking kike trying to jew me outta my shekels...

So you are saying because you say you have seen one we should all just chill out and take your word for it?

Nope, not gonna by that one. I dont care how many you claim to have "seen". As I said in OP there are always people who "know someone with pancreatic illness" or people who claim to have "seen their own pancreas".

I guess you upped your game and decided you have seen more than 30 pancreases just to 1 up your other shills.

No, the pancreas is all that matters.

You're right, I'm actually being paid by the pancreas hoaxers. We are going to have you gang stalked for attempting to expose us.

>But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it.
I was in an autopsy just 3 weeks ago. I saw a Pancreas where everyone says one is. But clearly as a med student I'm just in on the conspiracy.

My brotherhood has precautions in place for this.

Now, unless you got hard evidence, not fakes or anecdotes just accept you are shilling or so caught up in your world view you are lying to feel good. Whatever twisted motive soon the truth will be revealed.

Why so low quality?

"I saw it guys, im a med student and stuff, please just believe me and my anecdotes"

Fuck off shill/liar.

So where does Insulin come from?

We have ruled the world for centuries - your brotherhood is already known to us. We have been tapping your communications for some time now.