Where were you when Trump got elected? What do you remember about that night?

Where were you when Trump got elected? What do you remember about that night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
youtube.com/watch?v=6En52Uvb8Kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>What do you remember about that night?

Staying up late and watching this moment live

Crying in bed alone because my girlfriend left me the day before because I voted for him

Sitting in this exact same spot with a lot more alcohol.

Nobody cares about your geriatric cuck president.

It's ok user. We all had to make sacrifices and compromises.

Same, played that song all week long.
I was here on my computer that night. Didn't go to bed till after the speech. I was beside myself that night and the next day.

Sitting in my living room, drinking Yuengling, watching CNN (girlfriend leans libtard, slowly redpilling tho) fucking ecstatic as I watched Wolf Shitzer and the rest of them try to maintain composture as they began to realize Trump was gonna win. Funny shit, one of them almost broke character and was like "the last hope for us, er, Hillary to win this is xyz". Night got slightly soured by some fat dyke getting analpained at my celebrating on Facebook but nothing of value was lost. 10/10 night

I stayed up till 3am to see it through to the end

>went to work next day high energy in a flood of liberal tears around me

T-thank you user...digits of truth. I'm glad the she is gone though, Trump saved me from a life time of pain & suffering

Pure Fucking Bliss

Youre damn right he did. Any girl who leaves you over politics is too brainwashed to make you happy. You look out for numero uno baby

Also drinking hendricks gin martinis

I was nervous in the early evening and ended up going out for dinner at 8pm but then went home and started getting comfy by 9:30

Forgot to quote you

>mfw Trump won
>mfw Clinton lost

I'm just waiting for that tell all book about what actually happened behind the scenes with Hillary that night.

Juicy.

Do you guys think there will be a white baby boom in a couple months?

I was at home furiously masturbating while the exit polls were flowing in. Then when they announced Trump as President I held both middle fingers in the air for Hillary and her crying cucks.

I was here and it was one of this board's highest points in its history. We were united under 1 cause at the time and seeing Trump win against all the odds was orgasmic. The post election chimpouts were a great bonus too.

I remember having an incredibly smug smile because I knew that facebook was gonna blow up with liberal tears
And jesus christ the tears just keep coming

I remember betting my roomate 100 bucks that hilldawg was going to win then said I'm not paying because i called it early in the election

>Listen to that song as he was giving his speech.
>Sup Forums moving at a million posts her second.
>Those few Hillary threads getting drowned out instantly.

I miss that night.

Then the next day, the thread about that dude who lost 20k betting on Hillary.

Me being gleeful with joy the next day, as work was a fucking morgue. It was quite possibly the best day I've had.

the sticky was flying

i've never seen a thread move so fast on 4ch

it completely broke my mobile phone when i attempted to load it

This. And my god they're hilarious. Just wait for pence in case that trump dies from the deep state. America will be cleansed from the pure hippocracy of these people

Lounging in my comfiest setup possible refreshing Sup Forums and about ten other pages every few minutes. Broke out the whiskey at about 11pm when I felt it was in the bag for sure.

Went to bed at 3am with the dumbest fucking smile on my face.

I've never seen Sup Forums or indeed any board move so fast. I couldn't scroll quickly enough to even keep up with /ptg/ let alone read the posts. That night was surreal.

I got talked shit to for my Fireball whiskey here.

>Was at the gym when the results started coming in
>All the brown guys say they want Trump to win
>This is going better than I expected
>Florida is razor thin
>Never lose hope
>Have to go out
>On the radio comes 'You can't always get what you want'
>The sun set is remarkably beautiful
>I get back just as Wisconsin is called for Trump
>I realize this means game over even tho the ratings starved networks don't call it for another 6 hours
>Get progressively drunk and shitpost on Sup Forums and the misc, laughing at liberals
>Pence comes out
>Reality sets in
>I stand at attention and salute the television and listen to Trump's speech
>Go to sleep
>Slight hangover
>Go out for another day
>As I'm pulling out I see a SJW bitch that i know
>She looks sad
>I'm beaming
>Everything will be alright, even for her

It really was the greatest night of my life, things have been so much better since then. It was such an honor to meme about it with you guys from June 2015 to November 8th 2016. I supported Trump from day 1.

At my old apartment with a case of beer and my computer hooked up to my TV.

Watched until 3AM, and was so pumped afterwards I didn't feel tired when I went to work at 6. The get threads, constant memes, it was all amazing. Glad i could experience it with you fags.

>tfw he got Pennsylvania

>The sticky was so big, no third party archive saved it

>

Sounds like both you are your nation were freed that day.

I wish he got New York, but because of the women and minority's, she won it. He didn't even bother to campaign in New York because he knew he'd lose it. He won big by playing smart

I was at work and the results were rolling in in the afternoon. It was fucking fantastic. I don't even like the guy, but I fucking hate Clinton and similar soulless, self-serving, dishonest career politicians. I'd spent the preceding weeks telling people he'd win and they mostly thought I was crazy (I swear people here were talking more about US than local politics). When they called Florida I couldn't help whooping.

i was makin money on predicit, streaming election coverage on youtube and cycling through different sites reading the latest updates all while sipping on some fine scotch.

The Shitposts Per Minute (SPM) was off the chart.
I've never seen a thread scroll so fucking fast

Glad to see that kiwis are invested in our future. That night still feels like yesterday

I was literally shaking when he won. It felt like my entire world had fallen apart in front of me when Hillary lost. I felt so let down by this country's leaders.

Laying in bed constantly refreshing Drudge Report. The headlines showed battleground states and Trump vs Clinton percentages in each state. I was looking at the page one second, and NC, OH, and FL were still up for grabs. I refreshed the page and it said
"TRUMP TAKES NC"
"TRUMP TAKES OH"
"TRUMP TAKES FL"
all at the same time and I had a freedom boner right there.

A feeling of euphoria and contentment matched only by the night I lost my virginity.

At school the next day (this is southern calif by the way) I had to wade through a pool of liberal tears just to get in

I was watching between CNN, fox, and abc, and holy shit the crowd in Times Square going for Hillary died once trump got Florida. It felt so damn good and I will probably never have that same feeling of joy unless the Mets win a world series

I thought Hillary would win because the dick jerking here in Toronto was so great I couldn't even convince myself (a right wing) he would win so I went to bed. I woke up and picked up a paper and saw Trump won.

At my neighbour's house sperging out in her living room because I had be $1200 on Trump winning.

Literally did 60 victory pushups when PA flipped.

What a fucking great night

I had bet**

Very accurate assessment

Watching the fastest fucking thread in Sup Forums's history and talking shit with my friends over voice chat

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

That would've been great. I wanted him to get Virginia. A quick upset early on would've made the salt flow even harder.

Just talking about this makes me want to watch the Young Turk's stream, where you can see their blind overconfidence transition into abject terror and impotent rage in real time.

At least the laffs are winning for your diverse city that will crumble in 20 years max

I was homeless at that time (im not anymore) and so the only way i could get online was at McDonalds.

I shit you not there were three other people in there, one of them a fat woman, who was literally crying and going on about how horrible this was. There were two states left to call at that point. I heard this because she was in conversation with the register clerk.

I ordered my food and sat in the back refreshing pol and watching the streams, absolutely grinning like a maniac.

I'm sure it was obvious what i was watching and who i was supporting because the other two people who were sitting in the back when i arrived eventually got up and walked to the front with the crying woman, glaring at me as i left.

Later, I walked back to the spot i slept at, stopping at 711 to get a beer. Sadly, it was after 12 by that point and liquor sales were over, so i chatted with the 711 who had (somehow) not yet heard the news.

"Great, now we're going to have to listen to her whine about 'it was supposed to be my turn!'" he told me.

It was a good night, and for me, the culmination of a long road, that started with watching him lose in Iowa along with the rest of you in those early threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

This will probably be the last video I watch before I day so I can savor it one last time before passing from this Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

You think this is the song they played in the Hillary timeline?

It was my 21st birthday and I was at the bar with a friend. I go to a southern school, so everyone was having fun.

At home watching the news with a bag of popcorn laughing my ass off.

>mfw Donald Trump is the next president

youtube.com/watch?v=6En52Uvb8Kc

I'd kill for trump winning New York if that happened, because the liberal tears would stop droughts. Deblasio would be gone and this city would have a Giuliani in charge. Also, Italians return to Brooklyn and little Italy, kick the chinks out, and NYC becomes great again

Too bad the women and minority's and cucks voted for the idiot women

Glad to hear you aren't homeless anymore

I was at my brother's bachelor party. We went out to a cigar shop and around that time Trump started destroying Shillary. We smoke and drank for awhile and once it became clear that our God Emperor had prevailed, we went to a titty bar. I went home plastered and super horny and fucked my girlfriend. It was a great night.

Laughing.

Unloaded a clip for every state he took and then finished the night unloading in the old lady. She's pregnant with a beautiful patriot baby. I don't know about you but I feel alive, boys.

Piece of shit

drank some beer (don't normally drink)
smoked a spliff
had a wank

it was a good night

I was at CERN.... working..

Literally getting up and giving my energy to trump like goku while surfing pol.

The next day my shirt Lib arts college BROKE

ohhhhhh I get a rocket hard erection thinking about it

thanks, i did it from last may to january of this year, it was shitty but i had a job the whole time so its not like i was some beggar. housing prices are crazy here.

Can you tell me what city you were in?

Are you me?
I still remember the lady passing out at the Ted Nugent event before Trump went on stage.

Spent all night chilling on Sup Forums and discord with bros laughing our collective asses off. Didn't even make dinner until around midnight, was worried that my getting up and doing something else would weaken the meme magic.

i was sitting in a mcdonald's in seoul, korea. i was eating a sausage mcmuffin and a black coffee while checking my phone.

i promptly sent a photo of trump smiling to all my friends, who were very upset.

then i went upstairs and bought an orange vita and rayman origins. it was a good day.

Whatcha win?

I slept through the day. Sorry

Was watching Jim/Mr. Metokurs livestream as the results came rolling in towards the end. Before that listening to Ghost's podcast. Things looked grim at first, and I was nervous. But goddamn I could'nt have been happier when Pennsylvania flipped and I saw the crying faces of Shillary's voters. Everyone I love was jubilant, while everyone I despised, and everyone who despised me was despondent, ready to shoot themselves. A good night.

I won $1200. It was 50/50. If Hillary had won, I'd have owed her $1200.

She wasn't even mad, she was just amazed that I bet that much on Trump because the (((media))) kept making it seem like he didnt have a chance in hell.

woke up voted, wore a trump t shirt to the polling place, even though you couldn't the poll workers didnt say shit. Came home started drinking steel reserve, stayed up till like 3am. thought I was going to wake up to some shady shit when Hillary didn't concede that night.

>An orange vita

My nigga. Orange Vita is best vita.

Play runescape 3, accompanying with the clan the result and cursing the brazilian communists speaking against Trump.

at a bar enjoying my white priv. then i grabbed some puss

>start off night depressed
>/ourguy/ probably won't win
>digits after digits it all came flooding in
>Florida needed a spike in meme magic
>itsgotime.jpg
>several thousand digits later
>THE STATE TURNS FUCKING RED
>PA turns red
>it was like a constant stream of meme magic engulfed the nation
>the biggest shit eatting grin for days

i was on my battlestation, SHITPOSTING HARD AS FUCK on facebook. i went all in and started smugposting trump on facebook at about 6pm. i was there, second by second, minute by minute, 4 live feeds on my three monitors, until that golden, glorious moment, until brave shores "never come down" was stickied on pol.

i don't think i've ever felt such glory, such hope, such victory. everyone told us it couldn't happen. we didn't listen. we kept on marching for kek. and it happened. and in that moment i had all i wanted from life. it was enough. we spit in their face. if one last time. we showed them.

I was depressed after voting too, I honestly didn't think he could pull it off. I went to sleep anxious after that cunt didn't concede thinking id wake up to some jew tricks and vote manipulation

>sitting at home on my leather chair watching CNN with Sup Forums on my laptop
>start seeing Florida roll in
>get the feeling that he's going to win
>call my pro-trump friend
>we celebrate
>start spamming social media with trump memes
>start making fun of the libfags on Facebook
>lose 40 facebook friends in 3 days
>wake up and go to class next morning
>liberal teacher bawling her eyes out in front of class
>is extremely passive aggressive towards me cuz I'm the only trump supporter
>smuggly giggle to myself at random times during the day for 3 months straight

In between lineups of my hell week. Brother came down to the basement to update us on key state victories for Trump before telling us how fucked we were. Lol. Honestly amazing moment despite pledging being shit.

I was on the floor covering the election as a photo journalist for the GAGOP.
I can pull some from my tear sheet one sec...

I'm still giggling

We literally meme'd the man into office.
We made Hillary address a fucking cartoon frog.
We made them look retarded to normies.

in haight ashbury san fran, liberal mecca. best place to be

Best night of my life!

>Drinking at a downtown NYC pub with my asshat liberal friends.
>My GF and i totaly decked out in Trump gear had many people salty.
>Ill never forget when they annoucnce Hawai for clinton and everyone in the bar starts cheering like HELL
>I turn to gf: "You just wait, watch this"
>Like pottery, BLizer on screen: "We can now definitively call North Carolina for GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!"
>A silence falls over the bar
>All you hear is YES! YES! AS I clad my hands to the disdain of my peers.
>Everyone was god sports about it

Best night of my life by far. Cant believe I was alive to witness that night... Next morning had sex to the sounds of hillarys concesion speech

God dammit life is good. Wore my MAGA hat to college the next day and the whole cafeteria was giving me disgusting death looks (NYC college, cancer hub). Mexican music was playing over the speaker and I was salsaing to my lonesome in my MAGA hat

i lost friends and family too, user. we all lost something.

great post

Listened to Jim's stream. Fell asleep listening to it on my couch after drinking. Woke up and checked phone and was like holy shit. Pol was going so fast that night you couldn't really keep up with anything. It was insane. I work around a bunch of libs, so I wore all black and a black bandana and apron (chef). Told them it was because it was like a funeral, they weren't amused, oh well, I looked badass.

I can so fondly remember how PC my 8th grade Spanish teacher was. I would love to his face on November 9th.

>Be me at huuuge german drinking festival in small town TX
>States started rolling in
>Party got bigger
>THEN THE MOMENT WE KNEW WE WON
>Rage fest all the rest of the night

Good times, good times

had a test the next day but stayed up all night watching the magic happen

Watching Maddox the leftist cuck melting down live.

I was in DC with the only other Trump supporter I know. It was glorious, getting fucked up and watching every result slowly roll in. It was around 10pm when we realized Trump was going to fucking do it. At 2am we went outside for a smoke and heard a girl weeping on her porch. Was up until 5am, had to wake up at 8. Next day I was on cloud nine, functioning on pure energy while DC cried around me.

I was worried throughout the day, I figured he was going to win but you never know. I went to bed knowing he had mostly likely secured the electoral votes and was nicely awakend to a future Trump presidency the next day.