America pls stop

all of my friends in school wants to be a nigger because "it is cool".
i tried explain them that being nigger is suck and africa is a shithole and their response was "but blacks in america very cool alll that rap and shit".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4wUay8pMVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats just the propoganda machine, dissuade your friends from it.

i can't. they are too retarded.

Explain to them that it's the kikes. It literally is this time

i wish we could ;_;

My fellow turks always make me cringe with their wiggerisms, they barely speak english and understand the culture so they're awkward as fuck about it,I cant wait to leave this country

hmm that's maybe work. but i don't know how to tell them that it's the jews.

Keep explaining it.

>Explain to them that it's the kikes. It literally is this time
Exactly this.

iktf

Blacks in America shit in jars, lets it ferment, and huffs it. African Blacks hate American blacks.

They just want to be edgy. Show them what's really cool and watch A Greatest Story Never Told.

>i don't know how to tell them that it's the jews.
Not hard at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4wUay8pMVM
they're throwing a molotov at a wall...so embarrassing

we are tryinng plx be patient

>when the çomars try to act like niggers in ghetto
so fucking cringe

Turks are niggers.
Go back to africa nigger.

will be all whores*

You stay out Turkroach.

Kardes, don't stop them if they want to be K*rds. I've been in the US for nearly 7 years now, and K*rds and Niggers are one and the same:

- Speak loudly in bus in Nigger or K*rdspeak
- Gibs
- Want independence/more welfare but can't even take care of themselves

You can never un-nigger a nigger. Any Turk who is not nigger-prone immediately starts to hate niggers after coming to the US.

Just tell your friends if they think it's cool to speak Turkish like Kurds do. If they think so, then you can't save your friends. Find new friends instead.

I'm seriously sick of this shit. When people other than blacks try to act and be black. It's so fucking stupid, why would you want to identify with a thug culture that promotes drugs, crime, and outright degeneracy?
I had a friend who was asian who liked all that shit, right down to the point where he's "sippin' on lean while popping xans." It's the stupidest thing ever. At least all the dumb bitches are noticeable now. If I see some woman playing mumble rap or any of the other shit society considers music, I know to stay far the fuck away.

Tell them that each and every one of those blacks has the career he has because of a Jew behind him financing everything he does and pushing him to the front of the media

Seriously, some blacks like Ice T even rap about how they can't stand how the kikes work with black people. purely exploitation, they are puppets for their profits.

You're basically niggers already.

Get better friends you faggot

Question to you Aussie. Do all Aussies think negatively of Turks? When I was a kid growing up they kept feeding us some shit about "ooh Aussies love us after Gallipoli we brothers now."

Do you guys generally hate us or is it more like indifference?

Mostly indifference, most turks look white enough that it's not a problem.