The lies of our history

Continued from

I dont believe the story of the origin of our people is right, about the start of our civilizations, and the age of our species. When you just look at how much (((they))) lie about what was 70 years ago (WW2), how much do they lie about things that are 100 years ago? 500 years? 2 millenia? 10 millenia? a million years? or 100 million?

theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
>In June 2002, a 270 million-year-old “hidden words stone” was discovered in Guizhou, China. A crack that formed 500 years ago in a large stone revealed six clearly discernible Chinese characters; the characters represent “The Chinese Communist Party Collapses [Zhong Guo Gong Chan Dang Wang].”

theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made/

There are stories from civilwar about pterosaurs and american natives talk about the thunderbird which could be such one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
This is described to look like a longneck dinosaur, and was allegedly seen africa.

There are fossilized footprints of humans and dinosaurs next to each other
ancient-code.com/290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-researchers-scratching-their-heads/

There are rocks showing humans and dinosaurs together
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989

Dinosaurs were around for longer than told, and humans were around far earlier than told. Most probably there were multiple ancient civilizations, highly advanced that got somehow destroyed and humanity had to begin once again anew.

So which cases you know off where our history seems to false? Which artifacts are there that dont make sense with our current interpretation of the past?
Share what you got

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/24/liquid-mercury-mexican-pyramid-teotihuacan
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/04/100428-noahs-ark-found-in-turkey-science-religion-culture/
apparentlyapparel.com/news/evidence-for-ancient-nuclear-war-on-earth
youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
trinfinity8.com/ancient-mysteries-of-sound-levitation/
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
youtube.com/watch?v=ooSRh7V68uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/24/liquid-mercury-mexican-pyramid-teotihuacan

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/04/100428-noahs-ark-found-in-turkey-science-religion-culture/

>theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/24/liquid-mercury-mexican-pyramid-teotihuacan
we had this one in the last thread, and i tried to google it but didnt found something (didnt google long though), does anyone know how long you would have to be exposed to the mercuryvapor to be deadly, and how quickly it would kill? i thought it could be meant to "curse" intruders and kill them, even if only after leaving the pyramid.
many tombs and such sights are said to be cursed, such things could be an explenation. king tutankahmun i think was one that supposedly killed many the researchers that opened his tomb during a year or so. could this be some slow poison that they were exposed to and didnt realize

Selfbump

Bump

>we had this one in the last thread
i know, we talked, i just wanted to contribute and bump

its a nice thread

Like with the flat earthers your conspiracy doesn't profit anyone so there's no reason for all the scientists of the world to be secretly involved.

bumping for interest

i just wanted other people to be able to relate to it

about pic related.
in the last thread we discussed that there quite possibly were (multiple) advanced civilizations, probably up to the point they got nukes, or even further.
for example:
apparentlyapparel.com/news/evidence-for-ancient-nuclear-war-on-earth
somewhere i also read that the word used for "salt" originally also meant "vapor" in the bible, or that the 2 words were switched at some point. meaning the guy that turned back to soddom/gomorrah turned into vapor, like what happens when you get too close to a nuclear explosion, so this could mean the last cataclysmic event might have been a nuclear warfare, or one was.

i also mentioned that maybe we alreay had all the technology, but didnt call it technology, but magic. then some cataclysmic event happened and almost nothing was left, and only some few hat "magic" left, could save it from vanishing, or one small civilization didnt get destroyed (many civilizations talk about blond haired people with blue eyes and white skin coming around and giving them civilization). they showed them magic, and since they couldnt make sense of it, it always was this magical thing that cant be rationally explained.
magic crystall balls that can see far away locations, today we have TV, shooting fireballs, we have flamethrowers, and such things.

what if the ancients knew some aspects about energy/technology(/magic) we didnt know and harvested and used energy through the right form of their buildings which is why some look like this

>let's lie about retarded insignificant shit like the existence of a species and painstakingly cover it all up, involving the complicity and utmost coordination of multiple nations, scientific communities, and every prominent figure who ever existed because...reasons
wow OP, I think you're on to something

>said to be cursed

thats very real in my opinion.
happens to archeologists all the time.
accidents, sickness, suicides.

remember what happend in palmyra also?
remember what happened in mekka shortly afterwards?

destroying graves or entering them without permission so to speak, is probably one of the most stupidest things you can do.

Soddom/gomorrah always sounded extremely mysterious to me. just like the Indian descriptions of explosions and apocalyptic wars.

There's also the Incan legend where the sun got obscured for weeks, this could be a reference to those events and the dust produced by them.

doesnt profit anyone except for the scientists and historians credibillity and authority, which in turn support the government in their agendas, giving (((evidence))) on how what the politicians say and propagate.
it doesnt make people not believe ancient stories, about spirituallity and higher purposes making them able to turn people into demotivated zombieslaves
it wont keep people from thinking "man, maybe these authority figures arent right about everything" and make think for themselves finally and stop believing blindly the narrative told

I found these picture fascinating from the first thread (since you posted a wall)
Trump should take these as an example

That's not enough to involve the entire planets scientists and historians. Millions would have to keep their mouths shut with no threat, money, or motivation.

I don't think you can rule the world making people think modern man is only 200k years old. Ironically 40% of Americans think the world is 6k years old and that man lived with dinos so politicians would benefit here.

>Millions would have to keep their mouths shut with no threat, money, or motivation.
maybe millions aren't as smart as we think.
Most people, scientists and historians included, just go along to get along. Most people question nothing. Scientists have replaced priests in society and now they and their scriptures are never to be questioned.

Don't ruin it dude. 70% of the reason I come on this board is to laugh at the schizophrenic delusions.

when there is a discovery made that goes against the mainstream theory it is often ridiculed and/or supressed. they cant believe all the others could be wrong, so instead of adapting the theory, or making a new one, they will look for a reason on why this doesnt mean the ongoing theory is wrong, or simply say that the new find is fake, an error or whatever. also the government mostly decides what is funded, what funding is canceled, what even is allowed to research. and if the government isnt funding it, its mostly the people that are behind the government doing that.
youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg

>I don't think you can rule the world making people think modern man is only 200k years old.
no, but its one piece of the bigger picture, one card of the house of cards. and take one card away and the whole thing might fall apart

>Ironically 40% of Americans think the world is 6k years old and that man lived with dinos so politicians would benefit here.
yes, but they are still bluepilled as fuck. they are at least already not believing the official story, but went the wrong direction. straying further away from the truth just plays into their hands because that makes it for the others seem like the government narrative is the real one. also i doubt the 40% figure

>, probably up to the point they got nukes,
there are places in South America with "melted" stones and pyramids with the top sticking in the ground(looks literally BTFO'd)

theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
>While passing through Alamogordo’s White Sands missile range, Albion W. Hart, one of the first engineers to graduate from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, observed that the chunks of glass left by nuclear tests were identical to the formations that he observed in the African desert 50 years earlier. However, the extension of the cast in the desert would require that the explosion be 10,000 times more powerful than that observed in New Mexico.

>Many scientists have sought to explain the dispersion of large glass rocks in the deserts of Libya, the Sahara, Mojave, and many other places in the world, as products of gigantic meteorite impacts. However, due to the absence of accompanying craters in the desert, the theory doesn’t hold up. Neither satellite imagery nor sonar has been able to find any holes.

>meaning the guy that turned back to soddom/gomorrah turned into vapor, like what happens when you get too close to a nuclear explosion, so this could mean the last cataclysmic event might have been a nuclear warfare

It was Lot's wife.
Why do you believe that having your back to a nuclear explosion would make you safe, while facing it would turn you to 'vapor'?

i assume the turning back is a metaphor as in not leaving or going back. as you say "dont look back" to say someone he should advance and progress and not let the past get you. the past got her, so she returned to soddom/gomorrah or got close to it and got hit by the nuke

Yo we hit the part in the thread where we realize rockefellar funded the original archaeology trips to egypt and was a nigger about whatever was discovered to the point he dictated what was published/revealed?

He's not suggesting all the scientists and so on are involved... He is suggesting that there is hidden knowledge about our collective history that is not mainstream, therefore the mainstream scientists, historians etc., who have spent approx. 8 years pursuing the mainstream ideas at university, are not aware of a model of history outside of what they've learned.

>i assume the turning back is a metaphor as in not leaving or going back

That's my opinion as well. But, I don't buy the nuclear war bullshit--far more likely that 'fire and brimstone' was the result of volcanic activity; there's plenty of evidence for that both geologically and in written history.

ist mir hier alles zu früh. ich geh wieder pennen.

>there's plenty of evidence for that both geologically
even in the area soddom and gomorrah are expected to have been? but then there is still the glass in the middle of a desert with no volcanos around

this comes also into play. notice how big news there are when there is something about the mainstream oppinion being confirmed like the higgs boson, or the gravitation waves? but when there is something disproving something you barely get to hear of it ever.

Because thats where the conspiracy is at, look who funded the original grants and shit for those exploration trips. Yeah it probably goes back farther the covering up and such but the grants are a good starting point for anyone doubting that a govt or entity would cover up history.

What a small mind... In our world, power uses a pyramid structure, so to pull off just about anything, you only need to control, or influence, the capstone of the pyramid. You don't need everyone involved when you set the narrative... Do you even think about a topic before you form an opinion? Sure doesn't seem that way, because if you did, you would see what there is to be gained from controlling the version of history in regards to human origins. I'll tell you since you probably won't figure out the value in doing so - if you control the past, you can control the present, and to a massive extent, the future. There are all sorts of nefarious reasons that the men in the shadows would cover up certain aspects of our collective history.

People like you really make me worry about our future as a species. Your attitude is the exact one that has allowed the rise of a New World Order, which may just reach its final goal if the masses continue to think on such a small scale as you do, and in a way that ridicules any form of thought that challenges what is 'known'.

>even in the area soddom and gomorrah are expected to have been?

Yes. The entire Eastern Mediterranean is a collision of plates and fault lines. Think Vesuvius and Santorini.

>but then there is still the glass in the middle of a desert with no volcanos around

That could easily have been created by an air-burst meteor--Think Tunguska in the desert.

>That could easily have been created by an air-burst meteor--Think Tunguska in the desert.

in the same link i posted
>Furthermore, the glass rocks found in the Libyan Desert present a grade of transparency and purity (99 percent) that is not typical in the fusions of fallen meteorites, in which iron and other materials are mixed in with the cast silicon after the impact.

>Even so, scientists have proposed that the meteorites causing the glass rocks could have exploded several miles above the surface of Earth, similar to the Tunguska Event, or simply rebounded in such a way that they carried with it the evidence of the impact, but leaving the heat from the friction.

>However, this doesn’t explain how two of the areas found in close proximity in the Libyan Desert show the same pattern—the probability of two meteorite impacts so close is very low. Nor does it explain the absence of water in the tektite specimens when these areas of impact were thought to be covered in it some 14,000 years ago.

Are there any wildly different held beliefs about history that certain cultures or countries have? I don't mean old legends, but various countries actually holding different regard for historical sites or evidence?

>Inb4 our glorious leader

Yes, exactly. Mainstream thought is shaped in think tanks at the behest of the so called Illuminati, which is then passed down to governments in the form of policy and propaganda, which is also pushed by the mainstream media, universities, books, legal system etc.

Doubt me? Start tracing back ideas and laws and you will find they come from think tanks operated by the Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission, The Center for National Policy, which are directed by the Royal Institute for International Affairs, which has its rulers, which has its rulers, and so on, until you reach the capstone of the Earthly power players, which are actually the families behind the Pope and the Vatican, the typical 13 Illuminati families, etc.

If you know anything about these people, you know that they hoard knowledge, and keep the public ignorant, as much as possible without making things too obvious. With that in mind, it seems entirely plausible, and even extremely likely, that not only are we lied to about current events in politics, business, world affairs, wars, etc., but that we are lied to about EVERYTHING. All fields have truth mixed in with a good amount of lies, so that the general populace doesn't know up from down, and only know what we are TOLD.

If any of this sounds too far out for you, then you are still asleep, or at least under their spell, literally.

You got a picture of these with a person for scale? could be bonsai trees for all we know

>We don't understand the mechanics that created this desert glass, so it must have been ancient nuclear weapons!

Wish in one hand and shit in the other; see which one fills up first.

what was ur childhood like m8?

were u betrayed often?

this apparently is one of the same megaliths. its located in the shoria mountains of russia. had too google imagesearch myself since today was the first time i saw them

this basically

>>We don't understand the mechanics that created this desert glass
we do understand them, only about what caused the mechanism we are not sure. and nukes is one explenation. if you have a better one so speak

Nope. My parents were always, and still are, very well rounded individuals who supported me and nurtured my well being.

It's a bit of a worry that your response to my post is to suggest that something was wrong with my upbringing. Even a little offensive, if I were offended, that is.

You should be going "wow, that is fucking scare if it's true, but can you provide me with any evidence"?

What was your childhood like? Were you not taught to question why the world is the way it is?

Did they not calculate that the biggest of those rocks are not viable for transportation or lifting by the modern equipment we have like years ago?
Tell me whats the first thing you see when you enter an astral plane?
Look for Indian mythology for the truth about ancient "nukes"

neat

I am not sure I have been to the astral plane. I certainly have never been there sober, or awake, at least.

From my research, I believe one may be able to reach the astral plane while on certain drugs, being that they cause you to enter a certain vibratory state, which is that of the astral plane, or at least, part of it.

I have had a few out of body experiences on dextromethorphan, which were fairly brief (probably only a few minutes at most), where I did not leave the room I was in, unfortunately.

I certainly have had experiences on various drugs which mirror reports of astral projection, but I can't really answer your question.

I am at the stage in my research where I'm ready to start researching astral projection, and hopefully within a couple of months I am ready to start practicing. I am certainly weary of entering such a state too early. I don't know what negative entity I may encounter, and I want to be certain I can remain safe if such an encounter were to take place.

Mind sharing your experiences in the astral plane?

>nukes is one explenation

Yeah. You might as well say "God did it".

I love ancient history. But if the answer is always alien astronauts or God, there really isn't much reason to think about it, is there?

>Did they not calculate that the biggest of those rocks are not viable for transportation or lifting by the modern equipment we have like years ago?
there are some legends around about people lifting heavy object with the help of sound, or music and singing. for example tibet. some stories say the pyramids were build that way
trinfinity8.com/ancient-mysteries-of-sound-levitation/
for example.

now this sounds pretty ridiculous at first, but check this
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc

now the rocks are much heavier, and based on the description on how the tibetians made it probably underlies another principle than in the videos, but there are stories about lifting stuff with sound, they are seen as ridiculous stories, and then suddenly we can actually lift stuff with sound. maybe we just have to improve one thing of that technology and we can use it like the tibetians are said to have done, or the egyptians

Not to be shared, but learned. Drugs are not recommended, also there are no "negative entities"
Don't try to bring the rational and morals from here to there.

inverting gravity, it kind of fucks up humans so you could not use it in today's society. Look for the singing earth

its exactly the same as saying god did it.

It would almost certainly not have been done with technology, or if it was, its involvement would have been secondary to the human 'operators'.

What ancient peoples understood better than us, in some ways, is that there are ways to use, manipulate, and control energy by forming a relationship with its energetic state. Everything is energy. So everything has an energetic state -- this is its vibration. So by forming a relationship (purely psychic, through technology, through sound, through light etc.), you can interact with a thing whose energetic 'signature' that you understand and can influence.

This video is one of the most fascinating things I've encountered. It's an interview with Dr. Pete Peterson, a guy who has been designing things for military, aerospace, medicine, etc. since he was, I believe, seventeen. I guarantee, it will blow your mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=ooSRh7V68uk

Be sure to watch parts two and three also.

There certainly are negative entities, at least they are negative from our point of view. As in, entities which mean us harm and seek to influence, and even dominate us. Draco, Archons, demons, etc. They all have access to fourth density. You should know this...

Well then, what is the first thing you see when you enter the astral plane?

will leave in a few mins, so im not watching it right now, but what you said is along the line i believe it is too.
for example pic related says under number 1 "glocke" which means "bell". this is a plan for a UFO which got recovered by the allies, or later released by the KGB, dont know anymore which one. could it be that the nazi UFOs also flew with the very same principle? causing vibration/waves which somehow "hacked" or manipulated the gravity around it and caused it too levitate?

your problem is that you are trying to get an experience that is guided by others, you are already doomed from the get go if you are going to try this from an angle like this.

you wouldnt believe how theyve rewritten history

so close >118888555

dammit

why di she keep giving him his scripts if he never payed?

the more you know!

coz da eval whity beat her an make her an shiet
WOKE

how could i not think of this.

im leaving you guys now. its late. it were a fun 3 threads, but everything has to come to an end. keep posting though. will read through the stuff once i wake up

TL;DL

Quick rundown?

I'm not trying to do anything at all yet. I know next to nothing about astral projection, so I actually don't have opinions about the experience.

Why are you avoiding my questions? You seem to be fine with asking ones which you won't answer, as well as being obtuse instead of helpful...

I believe the early UFOs they had used engines which harnessed part/s the magnetic field present everywhere in the universe. They were given this technology by the Draco, who they still work alongside, unfortunately, and their Secret Space Program is known by insiders as Dark Fleet and their technology is very advanced, and very secretive. Who knows what the fuck the SS use now...