In order to maintain his popularity...

> In order to maintain his popularity, the Trump administration will have to try to find some means of rallying the support and changing the discourse from the policies that they are carrying out, which are basically a wrecking ball, to something else. We shouldn't put aside the possibility that there would be some kind of staged or alleged terrorist act, which can change the country instantly.

There you have it, Sup Forums. The next terrorist attack on US soil will be a false flag, guaranteed.

archive.is/nUaZw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kids_for_cash_scandal
nypost.com/2017/03/09/illegal-immigration-from-mexico-down-40-percent-in-trumps-first-month/amp/
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/08/us/trump-immigration-border.amp.html
infowars.com/illegal-immigration-down-40-on-us-southern-border-reports-dhs/
youtube.com/watch?v=RIcra3L-jbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Noam Chomsky)))
You mean the same Noam Chomsky who said that the greatest form of tyranny comes from the private sector? If you're posting pseudo intellectuals like him here on Sup Forums unironically, then please do us all a favour and kill yourself.

bump for interest

>mfw they pull a false flag and make Trump look like the one who had it done

It's all about ideology for him. He can't admit that Trump is better than Hillary for common people because he hates conservatives.

Not like Sandy Hook though...

>left-wing intellectual

>false flagging a false flag

No really Islam means peace
Any Islamic terrorism is a false flag

Yeah, definitely a false flag and not because liberal judges keep blocking his order that is meant to protect the fucking country.
Your conspiracies won't be able to help you here.

Probably.

There aren't enough parentheses in the world for this kike.

WHY DID WE EVER LET JEWS INTO THIS COUNTRY?

Well Trumpcuck lone wolves have already committed plenty of terrorist attacks in his name.

This old decrepit fuck needs to just die already.

You don't just hypothesize these insane scenarios, he knows that i'm sure and knows exactly what he is doing.

Was he even saying shit like this during the Bush administration? I doubt it.

This just in, Noam Chomsky could eat the still warm flesh of new born children to maintain vitamin levels.

>Islam means peace
It means submission, as in, submit to Islam or they kill you.

Chomsky is usually on point. A lot of the rethoric used by Trump to get elected, and supported by Sup Forums comes from Chomsky, and the Chomsky-type. worth reading the fucker

>Donald Trump has people under his complete command that would readily attack innocent America civilians and no one would find out a about it.

Yep. Totally believable

He was right about Iraq, and will be right about Trump. Just wait and see, some American Arab who didn't even grow up religiously will commit a terrorist act and Trump will use yellow journalism to ride on the wind of support he will get.

>Your ideology is so flawed that once people are saying you're losing popularity, you need to false flag a terror attack

Trump could just start a good old fashioned war that America could actually win, like when they btfo'd Grenada. It's good for morale and business.

>left-wing
>intellect

Pick one.

>Just wait and see, some American Arab who didn't even grow up religiously will commit a terrorist act and Trump will use yellow journalism to ride on the wind of support he will get.

>he's unaware

>the greatest form of tyranny comes from the private sector

you mean like literal slavery isnt a tyranny?

i suppose a government could enforce slavery as well but historically private entities have been enforcing slavery much moreso than government

>Accusing someone of staging a terrorist attack that hasn't even occured yet
Trump derangement syndrome is real

he's right though... the private sector has lobbied our politicians into doing their bidding and fucking over the planet through wars, coups, and austerity

Chomsky is a fraud & a con man.

trump is an incompetent buffoon. He needs something to boost his approval rating before the next elections

Anyone with 2 synapses to rub together know that those approval ratings don't mean shit, especially after how cooked the numbers were during the election.

Approval ratings reasons for staging a false flag are not an arugument

We wouldn't stand for another false flag after 9/11.

I hope.

Listening to him is like listening to a broken record

If he's smart as his followers think he is, he would chide them for being such retards. Proof is in the pudding.

But I suppose I should give credit where it's due. Going from watching cable news and taking it seriously to listening to Chomsky is at least a step in the right direction for apathetic normielords.

I believe approval ratings from the MSM like I believe my shit smells like a delicious ribeye. Fuck yourself with a cactus.

>)))))false-flag terror attack))))))

They'd know, I guess.

I hope he's right.

False flags are fine when they help us.

>left-wing intellectual

my sides are approaching the border wall

Sup Forums is chimping out because they're conditioned to react like monkeys when it comes from a leftist, but the reality is what you're saying, we're just here waiting for the happening

I can't believe they took a hypothetical he brought up and put in the title as a fact, I'm flabbergasted at this. I mean yeah he COULD do that, but why would he? We can use that kind of mindset on just about anything.

He COULD gas the jews
He COULD start a nuclear war

But what evidence do we have he could? If Russia tought us anything they don't need them

>caring about what Naom "Killing Fields" Chomsky has to say

>While consistently denying obvious false flags committed by past republicans
Strange.

>Die Chomsky, you dont belong in this world

Imagine if someone said this if Hillary was president, they would've get lynched

I don't support false flags involving American victims.

The only false flag in the near future that I could see as being beneficial would be a "Muslim" terrorist attack in Paris the day before the election, which would help Le Pen get elected.

It could have helped Gerry Wilders.

Why is Chomsky still alive?

>he was right about Iraq and therefore is right about everything

By your logic, since Trump was right about Iraq, he'll be right about everything.

Not the Noam I knew. Why now Noam? A guy who built his reputation to such a large degree on solid citations and verifiable research and scholarship, now stooping to wild speculations. That's our job dammit! Fucking Noam.

>noam the kike sleazing it up
he went from talking about manufactured consent to practicing it

what a scumbag

Chomsky is a gatekeeper but he does talk about real things.

When he gets into trump level retard stuff like "muslims did 9/11 and threaten the west" instead of calling it a false flag, you need to ignore him.

>could
yeah ok cool?

he could also round up all the niggers and other assorted shitskins and gas them, what a fucking racist!

bring it on

Only politicians would think of causing war to save their career.

do you really think he's going to win re-election? amazing

> liberals are now spilling their own game plans out there about false flags.

Really makes you think.

>implying there needs to be an organized effort to plan a false flag
Snackbars gonna snackbar. It's what they do.
All that has to be done is to not prevent them.

>seeing trump as the piece of shit he is = propaganda

holy fuck you are blue-pilled

Like 9/11?

A

Trump's fanbase is doing fine. They don't buy the bullshit the msm peddles and apparently Noam Chomsky eats up

>always accuse your enemy of what you are planning yourself: the post

Other very intelligent men, such as the Zionist think-tanks in Washington who masterminded 9/11, have been predicting the Mossad/CIA would stage another false flag on American soil for years to shore up new patriotic fervor for fighting wars for the mudslimes and their king in Saudi Arabia. Funny how on one hand the globalists say we have to hand over our freedumbs to protect them from Al-Qaeda, but on the other hand the CIA fully supports, trains, aids, abets and fights alongside terrorist groups aligned with Al-Qaeda in Syria and Libya - and any other ME country King Durka-Durka of Arabia and King Jew of Israel command us to attack because they fightan for dur freedumbz.

Can you give any examples of how Turmp is good for common people?
If not please fuck off.

Reducing illegal immigration will give the welfare state some room to breathe.

How do you look at these approval ratings and not vividly remember all of the garbage "Hillary is guaranteed gonna win in a massive landslide!" figures from the very same people?

>deep state hates Trump
>somehow Trump will use the deep state and their tactics to stage a false flag

Nah, the next attack will be a false flag by the deep state to get Trump out of office, not raise his popularity.

He has his doubts about 9/11 and thinks it could be a false flag as well.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a pseudo intellectual.

Right because for profit prisons operating prison sweatshops in counties enforced by private sherriffs departments overseen by judges given 'incentives" to give longer sentences is complete freedom right?

Slavery didn't end. It just moved into the hands of prison contractors.

>Roy Cohn ran the coverup of the transnational state controlling both USA and USSR to promulgate fake Cold War
>Roy Cohn's accolade is Donald Trump, therefore Donald is as deep state as deep state gets

The craziest thing is that there are actually three or four trumptards too retarded not to see this.

We should make a Truman show out of the last idiot donald supporter, almost down to none left over though.

shut it tater nigger

How will he reduce illegal immigration though?

>Inb4 shitty ineffective wall/fence.

The only way I can see that happening is by making America a worse place to want to live in. If so he's doing a great job.

This is bullshit, if Trump tried to do that then the CIA would just leak it to their MSM assets so they can impeach him.

ABSOLUTELY JEWISH

Removing the mandate from the Obama administration which restricts ICE from deporting illegal immigrants who have not committed any extra crimes.

>The Deep State.

>When you control all 3 branches of government so you have to make up a second government to blame your shittyness on.

Hahahaha.

>Literally the "I IZ A WOKE KANGZ" starter pack

You're talking platitudes of philosophical hogwash here without an argument. Judges given incentives to give longer sentences? Are you fucking kidding me? We literally have endless progressive organizations that tooth and nail to make sure the latest 'misunderstood, good boy' can get back his freedom (to rob others).

Add: What incentives are judges given?

So far illegal border crossings are down 40%.

I never understood that. America really needs to get a handle on how they treat illegal immigration. It infuriates me when I see politicians stand up for "illegal immigrants rights." They have rights. They just don't have the right to live and work in the country they illegally entered.

Deport them. Regardless if they committed extra crimes. It makes the application process harder for people trying to get actual visas and green cards.

>
i suppose a government could enforce slavery as well but historically private entities have been enforcing slavery much moreso than government

lol wrong. If there''s a slave revolt, who fights back?

>He COULD gas the jews
>But what evidence do we have he could?

Um, HELLO...he's LITERALLY HITLER!
I think that's plenty of evidence.

At this point if you're denying the existence of the deep state, you're uninformed.

Source?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kids_for_cash_scandal

Then it turns out Trump false flagged that. 9001D Go.

nypost.com/2017/03/09/illegal-immigration-from-mexico-down-40-percent-in-trumps-first-month/amp/

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/08/us/trump-immigration-border.amp.html

infowars.com/illegal-immigration-down-40-on-us-southern-border-reports-dhs/

Even the New York times can't deny it since it was a figure from the mouths of DHS

This is a good vid about Chomsky.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIcra3L-jbI

I'm sure Chomsky is very smart but he's blinded by his ideology.

What's you're definition of the deep state?

That's not a systemic issue. You've pointed out one particular case, and used it as an example of a wide spread phenomena. I need facts, statistics, studies.

Well that's one good thing atleast.

>old kike hates conservatives, more at 11

>you're insane for thinking false-flags are real

fucking liberals are the new god like productions users huh

>How will he reduce illegal immigration though?

Any significant deportation program would result in the housing market collapsing again, stock market crashing, another bailout, and people back in the streets.

Trump can't deport or he'll have crowds storming the white house following financial panic, something that should probably already be happening given all the goldman sachs people occupying key positions.

>could

Isn't that true of any president?

So this is perfectly reasonable to suggest, but it's ludicrous to suggest that another president would. Interesting.

Googles a thing now I hear.

>Judges given incentives. Are you fucking kidding me?!

I think you called what I said hogwash a minute ago. I provided you with a source now that's not good enough.

Also systemic would imply that's it's written down somewhere on the books. Ingrained the system. I never said it was. It is a prevalent issue though.

Googles your friend my friend. Use it cause apparently you've never fucking heard of it.

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

I can't even do this write up, it's such a fucking shitshow and I'm literally half naked and half asleep in bed. Sorry user.

>left wing intellectuals

Hahaha well atleast that post made me laugh.

Notice how everytime someone criticizes Chomsky that the CHOMSKY INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE is unleashed

it'd be fucking funny if jews staged a false flag to say trump did a false flag

i mean this is so insane. Chomsky would never think of this shit even during the Bush years. Now he's into this type of nonsense (never mind mentioning jewish over representation in the "capitalist class" he hates)

Implying we shouldn't publicly execute members of BLM, Anti-fa and "the religion of peace"