Black Americans

Why are black Americans the most envied ethnic group in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en
youtu.be/9yRme0C2pmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao. Oooo-k

Life long supply of free bullets

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, gifted to them with their superior genes, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds in here bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

3 hots and a cot m8

dont forget to sage

Envied how?

what the f

Solar powered melanin master race.

It's painfully obvious. White girls tan and inject collagen to look black. Black culture is the most imitated and at the same time the most hated on culture the world over. I feel like it is because they get taken care of by America.

>Why are black Americans the most envied ethnic group in the world?

BY WHO!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL my sides..

I know it is hard to come to terms with, but it's true. Up until very recently 1/4 threads was about black Americans.

Your fucking retarded. Tanning was made popular because it excentustes the physic. Were talking sun kissed not tan mom African Zulu. Only people that copy black culture are niggaz from all other races. Poor fucks who see bling and think it's cool. Why don't you ever wonder why blacks copy white culture when they become rich. They wake up every morning wishing they were milky white bolde hair and blue eyes. Ask Beyoncé whose 5 shades lighter after bleaching her skin when she was making that destiny child money.

> Blacks
> Envied
SAGED

>Why are black Americans the most envied ethnic group in the world?- 11 posts and 3 image replies shown.

What did he mean by this?

most unjustifiably self entitled you mean.

because the jews have taught the teenage sons of cucks that being human refuse is awesome

You know why dawg. You kangz.

Way to make a simple thing complicated, a normal person would have just driven up a ramp.

ok....

jay-z has been whited. he is disgusted by the rest of these classless nogs

Look at the bird's jellyness, really gets your noggin going.

That truck can't support that weight...

Very weak against bullets, grenades, artillery shells, missiles, nukes. Am I missing anything?

When white men don't want you so you gotta go full-nig-nog-patty-wack-give-a-dog-a-bone.

Because of their intellect, academic achievement, and dedication to learning.

Lets say blacks take over the world. Then what? We get a couple hundred years of the Stone Age... this pic is of Sierra Leone if you were wondering.

>it's painfully obvious
>sheboon in picture has straightened blonde hair

You're cherry picking, blacks societies aren't all bad.

Probably because of their vibrant culture:

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en

Sage this garbage thread.

Sharblue is fucking the site up.

Where is this?

Nouakchott Mauritania

>That filename tho

You literally found a pic of the only part of town that isn't a slum. Congrats on your epic level of shilling. I literally googled Nouakchott slums!

This can't be real, that's their manager right

Tribal warfare mentality.

Evey city has slums, Paris, London, slums are normal.

Superior genes, superior culture.

I know and guess who makes up a majority of them... I'll give you 3 guesses???

dat filename

>Shareblue crew sample copy
Why does this company get paid to harrass white males on the internet?

No

They are not and it only seems that they are because niggers are mindless consumers, exactly why jews love them so much and hate white goys.
While a lot of whites dont buy into the mainstream garbage and instead choose to use their time to educate themselves on politics, science ect, majority niggers choose to instead waste their time on become a rapper or whatever other retarded shit they do.
Ever watch TMZ, when they talk about some bullshit uninteresting celebrity news, and when they have call ins? Its 9 out of 10 times niggers calling in.
Niggers are just a loud minority take makes this shit seem popular.

Weak bait.

because (((they))) choose some talented ones and give them stardom

The power of BBC

You must be new here. I suggest dedicating a whole weekend to the mind fuck that is ShariaBlue by going on eight chan and checking out the sticky.

Cuck.

Why do we get harassed on the internet so much? And then they make us out to he the bad guys. They won't let us live our lives in peace.

Not gonna lie, former white person here. It's fucking hilarious watching them crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let them get the Fourth Reich.

This is why, end of discussion:

youtu.be/9yRme0C2pmI

Because you are a fucking white male, which must be destroyed for reasons.

Why? What did I do? You're an antiwhite racist bigot.

They get the best gibs

The Quakers in America who were German immigrants were the first people to protest slavery in America. While Jews were profitting off slavery more than anyone else.

You want to destroy me when I'm just trying to live my live my life in peace. You're the bad guy.

Fucked up story behind this pic

You're an idiot like every liberal. You claim to support equal rights but you don't. You're a liar. You're a monster and you harrass children who go on the internet just because they're white. If there's a hell you're going to it.

Built by French colonists.

Slums because of non whites

White people have done good in this world and we deserve respect just like every other human being.

What are you doing down south, Justin?