I usually use Tinder to fuck with weirdos, but I just met a Trump supporter on tinder and we are hitting it off a bit...

I usually use Tinder to fuck with weirdos, but I just met a Trump supporter on tinder and we are hitting it off a bit. Should I go for it? Easily 8.5/10.

post her pic

post pic of chat otherwise
sage

this
also, if she's on tinder, she's probably a degenerate anyway

I doubt its a real Trump supporter. I've heard of Anti-fascists posing as Trump supporters in order to lure real Trump supporters. You'll probably get robbed/attacked if you agree to meet with "her."

Why not OP? Go for it, take her out for a drink and see what happens.

In Cheyenne, I doubt it

Its a jewess trying to steal your superior aryan semen. Don't fall for it.

you are what's wrong with the civilized world
even appearing in the problem in contributing to a cycle
you just play the part of the douchebag who fucks with people
this simply feeds into the narrative that conservatives are not to be trusted
now, if you were trying to red-pill some whores, that MIGHT be respectable
but you should be trying to meet women who are already red-pilled, to further propagate the white race
Tinder is not the place for that
and you come to Sup Forums and act like you're special for finding ONE GIRL who CLAIMS to be a Trump supporter, which does even not necessarily make her red-pilled, because most women are vapid cunts, especially those who use Tinder
fuck off lol

Rape yourself, you damp loaf of bread.

OP needs to show tits or gtfo

Stop having casual sex.

also I am sorry for namefagging
not that it matters to say so, but it matters to me
just overlooking a meaningless contribution to a degenerate /aco/ thread

You're both dudes.

Tinder is for fucking. She's likely been with dozens of other guys before you. Degenerate. Learn to actually date and talk to women irl.

Go for it!

>implying all women aren't degenerate

you can't win

Go fuck some boipussy then. I'll stick with my wife and 3 kids.

>LARPing

Then what the fuck are you doing on Tinder, then? Fucking degenerate. Raise your fucking kids and tend to your fucking wife instead of fucking around on fucking Tinder. And have a 4th kid, for fuck's sake.

I've met fuckbuddies and girlfriends on dating apps. You're putting yourself at a disadvantage if you're not putting a bit of serious effort into these apps.

I'm not on Tinder you faggot. Kill yourself soon, for the good of the white race. Though I doubt you're even white at all.

if you're not OP then fuck off lol, why the fuck would you think I was even bothering with you?
fucking idiot

Are you new here? It's obvious I'm not OP. Maybe go back to Tumblr or Reddit.

>8880880
what did kek mean by this

Eh why not. Just don't complain if she dumps you for a Chad and you acquire syphilis.

>obvious

nah, you fuck off twice
also, only a true piece of shit invokes the words "tumblr" or "reddit" in their posts
and with capitalization too
even acknowledging other sites, even while attacking a only-to-your-eyes suspect post, makes you a total faggot, unless it's completely obvious with buzzwords and shit
by Kek, how I despise your kind
I hate you

People usually hate those who they're jealous of, who have what they cannot have. So I accept your hate and cherish it. Stay lonely.

>I've met [...] girlfriends on dating apps
you have pretty low standards, don't you?

have fun LARPing lol, faggot
or, if you truly have three white kids, then thanks

You're welcome. I hope you move beyond jerking off into a sock that your mom has to clean. She knows why the sock is crusty and stiff, don't fool yourself.

Trips say otherwise.

Kek hath spoken.

cool story bro

You have to go back.

Of course you're always at risk to get a catfish, but you can find some good looking, sane women too.

I'd never go to Australia so there's no going back. I'll stick with the US. I know it's hard for you to believe a white man had white kids, since you all fuck abbos and chinks but it does happen outside of penal colonies.

I just met a blue pilled lolbertarian that a 8/10
She's also INTJ so she's pretty receptive.
Should I try to redpill her on 3rd world cultures race realism and border controls?
She's in favor of abolishing the borders