Please save me from the black pill

I get this board doesn't like cynicism. But when I look at the state of the world today, it doesn't look good

>Demographic change is inevitable
>even if most western countries were to close the borders now, whites still breed at a far lesser rate than groups already inside. and they're not closing the borders now
>Electing Trump was amazing but I don't think he's going to drastically alter the course. And a progressive reaction against his presidency feels inevitable
>the hyper-liberal, hyper-globalist millenials are going to be running the governments soon, for decades, and god only knows what kind of leftist hell they'll unleash upon us
>the majority of the west are still completely brainwashed into globalist thinking
>the left has controlled how we view the political spectrum: their mass immigration policies are now considered "moderate" while any resistance to it is labeled as "far-right". people like to feel safe and moderate so this is a huge problem

A part of me just wants to say "fuck it" and not worry about any of this shit because it feels hopeless to me. What keeps you going? What are some positive things happening? I feel like a Le Pen victory is the only thing that would really re-ignite my energy but even that feels like an impossibility

take the heh pill.
It's like the blackpill, you know everything that's wrong in the world, except you choose not to be a soppy, depressed fuck about it
Laugh in the face of death and decay, for it's the only way to preserve your sanity.

This. Although the black pill is probably a necessary intermediary stage. Things are going to get way, way worse. "Progress" only works in one direction, and without too many major setbacks, "Progress" has been marching along since 1789, destroying every tradition in its path.

If the main thing you care about is winning, change teams.

Man up and face whatever comes with strength.
Don;t be a weak willed faggot.

I think what you need is optimism.

What do you think hoping for a race war or happening is?

A culling WILL occur in the next 30 years.

Stay strong.

Pray.

"You have to laugh at the things that hurt you, just to keep yourself in balance, just to keep the world from driving you plumb crazy."

OP, There's no reason not to try to fight it. Even if you try and fail, at least you tried. If you never try then you don't even know if you could have succeeded.

We live in an era where the individual has more power than ever before, realize and embrace that.

>it doesn't look good
>nothing I do matters
>why even do anything?

>it doesn't look good
>nothing I do matters
>so I can do what I want

That works until you fuck yourself up with drugs & alcohol probably.

I'm not trying to advocate for people to fuck themselves over but becoming a depressed black-pilled piece of shit is just as bad.
If life is bad and you can't change it, don't worry about it.

Regardless of whether or not whites get outbred, they will survive. They may have to restart civ in antartica or on the bottom of an ocean or something, but they'll make it.

The Elites and their planned subhuman slaves wont make it. They will collapse, destroy themselves, their infrastructure and themselves.

Hey, at least your no longer a mindless consuming regurgitating social cog anymore.

>>Demographic change is inevitable

Only if we let it happen and that aint fucking happening.

>BREXIT happened
>TRUMP happened

>LE PEN happening
>FREXIT will happen

>EU crumbles will happen

We will win don't give up because if we all dig our heels in and fight back we can take a stand.

What part of
>even if most western countries were to close the borders now, whites still breed at a far lesser rate than groups already inside
did you not understand

This is so true. Not being tied down by the expectations of this and that aspect of society truly frees you to work like your ass is on fire. The feeling of ever-impending doom helps me accomplish things at work that I did not think I was capable of.

"Arbeit macht frei," I guess

Why not take the Christpill?
There's one who suffered more than any other and was laughed at, shamed at ect. That's Jesus Christ

God didn't create Earth to be like heaven. But if you believe in the trinity and do good on this hellish earth you shall be rewarded with eternal life in heaven.

So we should just give up then ?

There is a way to change this and I've tried to shill it today and yesterday but only get met with hostile reactions.

Your ancestors survived the Ice Age with nothing but pointy sticks and rocks.....

And to feel like throwing in the towel now?

Not until the Atmosphere burns up in hellfire, and I'm sitting at the bottom of the marina trench with 30 minutes of air left.....

THEN, and only then, will I consider it time to take a well earned rest.

I shall save you.
> Demographics have changed a number of times in the world. According to the laws of nature/evolution, the 'fittest' survive. In the age of information and intelligence, this is not a period in which th uninformed and unintelligent are most fit to survive.
> As I said, the 'fittest' for an age will survive. How informed and intelligent you are is ethncity agnostic and a personal attribute. Should it not ultimately be this way? How much melanin someone has vs another should be the least of anyone's concerns and is not a descriminator.
> The hyper x,y,z's will burn each other and zero each other out. Overweighted stances tend to be crushed under their own weight until all that is left is the middle path.
> The majority serve as a constant energy field of noise for which one has always been destined to 'see', 'journey', and 'suffer' through. This is the way it always has been and will be.
> Time is a flat circle. It cycles between extremes : Up/Down. Conservative/Liberal. At the extremes, the limits are hit which causes a fall back to the mean which many times overshots to the opposing extreme... Think Pendulum. So, at the point of extreme Liberalism, a crushing weight of reality returns society back to conservation.

What keeps one going is being ever knowing of this truth... One that echos all throughout history.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.
Yin/Yang.
Nothing is forever.
Everything is eventually balanced out and in its right place.

There are great scientific discoveries being made. They are great minds pursuing some of the deepest questions of our existence. There is great forward thinking art. There is great forward thinking music. The future is whispering through them and capturing the ears of those who are listening.

The future will unfold how it will unfold whether or not Le Pen gets elected. There is order to the madness. So, how to not take the black pill? Open your eyes and see the 'truth'.

Maybe the French will be able to make up for 1789 this year if they elect Le Pen

I understand what you're saying, but at least our ice age ancestors were totally committed to surviving as tribes and preserving themselves. Now people actively fight for their own destruction. That is a unique thing.

Every age has their challenge. Nothing is new under the sun. A generation touches the burner.. it burns them.. The next generation learns, by example, not to. The next generation forgets. They touch the burner. The cycle starts all over again. Each generation has a 'proverbial' burner event. This is not unique... Neither are the scars.

That being said, with more and ever present information, the 'excuse' for playing with the burners of a previous age are running thin.

At some point KEK will step in.

Then let them earn what they work for.

The future is Balkanization. Whites have ALWAYS been a small plot of land surrounded by Godless savages, until thr Britts made the mistake of colonizing the world.

putrefy is pretty good card user

If it makes you comfy, i would like to tell you that basically everywhere white girl (Gen Z) i know wouldn't date or want children outside their race, and i'm from this shithole.
Also there has been a lot of interracial propaganda, which doesn't represent reality. There has been a lot of changes recently and liberals and their agendas has starded to look more retarded to people.
Don't worry, user, we'll be fine.
Also, Le Pen will win

I try because laughing is alot easier to do then crying. but it is hard user very hard.

Thanks to miracle if the elctoral system, they all just coalesce into places where they already have power, doing nothing.

Cheer up Ameribro

I know how you feel and I feel the same way. We just have to do what we can and keep going I guess.

The hopelessness is really starting to get to me lately, I'm trying really hard to focus on short term goals and eliminate the things that really bother me in life but it seems to not be working out, idk what to do really.

The pendulum is getting ready to swing back, the single most important thing you can do is to have white children. 18 years might seem like a long time, but it passes quickly, how long ago did fallout 3 come out?. In 18 years time you could be parent to a 18 year old soldier on the front lines of the race war, with a 16 and 14 year old ready to take his place as the war grinds on into its 4th year. I was raised poor, now I will soon be gradualting from Uni with a real shot at a decent life, don't fall for the (((thoughtleaders))) tricks that you need to have lots of money to raise children, children of poor asian immigrants are doing just fine. If you are crying about the demise of your people on a Bolivian tuppaware chatroom, maybe a few unplanned pregnancies will give your life meaning. Tyranny of the masses reduces it to a numbers game, jerymandering has slowed things down a little, maybe it can even swing a few more election cycles, but after that your children need to be voting for /ourguy/ or /ourgirl/. If some redneck fucks can crank out 7 kids while drinking all day why can't you raise 5? To busy enjoing your shit job? Go get welfare bux to raise the next generation instead, Lashonda and Maria are.

Forgot to add, imagine teaching your kids to play Dark Souls when they are like 7 years old. Normie kids playing angry birds while yours are learning the value of hardwork and discipline. And the gubment will be paying for it. The more welfare grabbing ethics breed, the more the goverment will pander to them, the more they will subsidise you.

I think you missunderstand the meaning of fittest in the context of evolution. It is more like best adapted then strongest or fastest (just look at the sloth, that lazy fucker has got himslef a niche). And in a world with high welfare, intelligence (and physical strength, or any positive trait) is of lesser importance that virillity. Imagine a world without predators, and with abundant vegitation, it is no longer agile gazelles that survive, but whichever gazelles breed, because they all now survive by default.

Change will only come through social breakdown, the system is too corrupt and entrenched to ever be reformed from the inside(as trump has shown).

Out future rests on the literal destruction of the current system. Short of that we are doomed.

That said if even only 20% of the population truly believed what we do and committed themselves to it, we could bring the establishment to its knees.

you fight for what is right and even if u fail the truth is forever yours and you are just

There is one problem to all of this. We are selfish. We actually like to have a life.

the black pill ate at my soul until I started to work out and take charge of my life

build yourself up and let's go out in the blaze of glory with a smile if need be

Things are never hopeless.

Bide your time. Have children in the process, 3, 4,5 children. That's what you need to do in the meantime, after that, be prepared to fight.

Focus on the things YOU can do to help the cause user(dropping redpills, having white kids). If you focus too much on things outside of your control as an individual you'll just drive yourself mad.