>>118879004

Crowder is based senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arthur_characters#Alan_.22The_Brain.22_Powers
youtube.com/watch?v=E8akcvo5P-M
unz.com/article/terrorism-how-the-israeli-state-was-won/
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/06/17/top-ten-myths-about-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/
youtu.be/cja6N-KGYPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's got the best studio OST and he's right up there with the memes and cultural references. None of the shit he likes is cringeworthy or dumb, it speaks to a lot of us who grew up loving certain movies and respecting true art. Crowder is the best gateway redpill to traditionalism among youngsters nowadays.

>He was the voice of Brain in Arthur

Link or GTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arthur_characters#Alan_.22The_Brain.22_Powers

Look it up yourself it's true

Steven Crowder is a bit too hardcore on the NatSoc LARPing and JQ for my style. He's like a foaming at the mouth genocidal maniac tbqh

Hes more of a cuckservative than shapiro. He is so fucking clueless and has autism level argumentation. Fuck him

Retard.

what's JQ mr. 1488?

>conservative

Opinion discarded.

dude i know he was in a christian movie but what?

>not getting the Steven "Crush minorities into a snortable powder" Crowder joke

Ziocuck who thinks Jebus is real.

Still worth watching.

Mostly harmless.

Notgay jared is aesthetic

He's a shill.

>4188
rip hans

Stop responding to slide bait newfags

I want Facebook to leave

his wife is so fucking hot

Your probably one of those fem faggits that he smacked down on his debate tour with Milo

Holy shit Crowder is a serious Nazi fucking based defs our guy

I think Crowder calls it the "Jewish Question" though more often than not he's simply referring to it as "Jewish Problem" or "Jewish Menace"

youtube.com/watch?v=E8akcvo5P-M

Zio shill who knows dick about history

unz.com/article/terrorism-how-the-israeli-state-was-won/

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/06/17/top-ten-myths-about-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/

have you seen a bigger Zuck than this display?:

youtu.be/cja6N-KGYPY
Actually, he's a Judeoprotestant faggot.

Woke Canadians will save the world

printscreen this post

Even david duke disavowed Steven "white power from trump tower" Crowder

God no, he's way too dangerous to be /our guy/. I heard he once served jewish children and rabbi's as kosher food in his butcher shop.

My main gripe is that his show seems to be just him talking and 3 other dudes are just there to laugh at his jokes like a sit in audience. It just comes off as weird to me.

Yeah not gay Jared just gets talked over and sort of pushed around on the show. I wouldn't chill with crowder.