Drug dealers

Why are potheads so stupid? Does weed lower your IQ? These guys were too smart to check for cops before doing a drug deal in front of them. Why does weed make you so ugly? Can't believe i have to share a country with this genetic garbage.

thenet24h.com/4863096/charges-drug-deal-went-down-front-3-officers.html

>mfw that thing in the middle is what everyone will look like in 50-80 years

What a horrible thought. Also weed smokers tend to be retards who don't think or plan anything ahead. A lot of the time they are lazy faggots who slouch around all day too.

>mfw that thing in the middle is what everyone will look like in 50-80 years
Really depressing. There Dope smokers in SK?

Those three look like high school kids who thought they could just hand out loud in class and be like their favorite rappers

Generally you'll find that the dealers who don't get caught are the older and more experienced ones.

Weed's retarded. Everyone's a lazy faggot except me

shit thread

135 iq, bipolar, smoke weed every day, helps me cope.

>most people will marry unattractive people

the fuck is up with left guys face? nigga need to learn how to wash his face

there are dope smokers in sk, but it's very rare and very illegal. a gram will cost you like $100 and the penalties are similar to being caught with cocaine.

meth is the most common drug in east asia. especially popular with the gay communites.

and what are you doing with your life?

There's nothing wrong with weed, but it attracts useless retards who smoke it because they heard about it in a shitty rap song.

This. High school stoners are cancer, and kept me from trying weed as a kid out of fear of becoming them.

I smoke weed and I agree with this. Difference is between potheads and people that smoke weed, sometimes I smoke a lot, other times very little or none. These people, if they call be considered that, are just fucking stupid and the weed can't help that since it does tend to make most people complacent and oblivious to important things around them.

says the english teacher in korea

> but it attracts useless retards
Which is 92% of those who use it.

pot heads only eat junk food

Kek agrees. Moderate users and heavy users are two different animals.

Drug dealers appear to be retarded because only the retarded ones typically get caught

I bet the white kid on the left was the others lil bitch.

He's here shitposting, so obviously he's going places

this is why you're virgins lol

I know bankers who smoke. Not saying they are smart but there are highly intellectual people who smoke.
Source: Silicon Valley Dispensary Owner

he's coping
with his woman disorder

>"bankers"
they smoke because they literally do nothing all day

>Silicon Valley
I assume their also Liberals. This is why I'm against legalization. I like to watch liberals who get caught with an ounce get 5 years.

I am a moderate heavy user. I Smoke every day, literally. Usually 2-5 day. I have a gradually degree, work out every day. I hold my shit down.

Weeds nor for everyone, but for me it levels my head and eases my mind.

I must agree. Investment Bankers do nothing. Private Equity Bankers though hustle and smoke to take the stress away.

I would never smoke as a teller. I would fuck it up and hand out money for free

>A lot of the time they are lazy faggots who slouch around all day too.
This because I get like this when I smoke weed, all motivation goes out the door and the whole day is usually wasted doing meaningless stuff
I have met people who can smoke weed and do productive stuff but they got a much higher tolerance and able to control the high more easily but these people tend to pull of lot of sick days at work and work min wage jobs but outside of work they don't really do much besides smoke pot and go shopping with occasional weekends/holidays going to the coast to smoke more pot in a different area and go shopping

I own a dispensary. I don't want legalization you dumb fuck. I want people to go to the doctor and need to buy from me to make it legal. I hope you work in a position that doesn't involve business acumen.

>Weeds not for everyone
This. It's not for most people. I know at least 3 people who completely fucked their shit up because of their addiction to weed. Seeing how complainant they were with their shit lives and shit futures made we quit cold turkey. I could still use it if i wanted, just don't. That and it's a expensive habit.

*graduate degree
**not for everyone

Please smoke responsibly and sit on your couch while you are high. We don't need this stupidity out in the world

Settle down there bud. Hopefully you get rec weed so the degenerates will continue to migrate out of my state to go to your shitty dispensary.

You can say the same thing about alcohol

>smoked weed all through high school.
>graduated top 10% of my class.
It is the only way I could tolerate you dense queers
without shooting the place up.
>I am an architect hired by my city for public works
>I make 83k / year
>but huurrr durrrr weeed lmao

Smoking weed does not lower IQ faggot, you either
have it or you don't.

Liberals snitch on the niggers or hardworking capitalists selling said product. In texas I've had four helicopters hover over me for a drug deal to an undercover cop. Only a gram and I jetted out quick. Never understood why they didn't bust me. They waste money on cesnas for surveillance. Lol cops Dea Fbi cia all these people get paid through drug transactions and surveillance. Fucking hilarious if you think they care about users. They want dealers so they can steal drug money cars. Civil asset forfeiture is big money for porkers. They didn't fuck me with cuz I threw up freemasons distress signals everytime they would harass me. I was kinda big time tho. Qps half pounds in a week if I was quick and breaking it down and hustling.

That mongrel thin in the middle looks like it was made from the genes of the ones on the left and right.

Respectable men from the past have been raging alcoholics and have done great things for the world. The same can't be said for Pot heads who can hardly find the motivation to get off their ass to score the next bag.

They won't come to "my shitty dispensary" because they can buy it from any licensed seller. Just like liquor stores. How do you not understand this fucking concept? We need to spend more tax dollars on education in your state.

>rps as a marijuana dispensary owner
>i sell "medicine"
Kek

I have an 11'' cock and make 4 gorillion a year gassing kikes.

Proof faggot?

Redhead weebu, half mexican half black, 20% whitey...

Hmmmmmm, there does seem to be a pattern here

I took the job of gangsters and Mexicans. Pay taxes on it and voted trump. So as long as it is medical I get mine and the government gets theirs

What is the black guy on the right looking at?

If it's prescribed by a doctor, it's medicine. Quit being a dipshit.

You have it backwards, being ugly and stupid makes you more likely to use weed and other drugs more often due to fewer social utility and connections.

mongrelization of america: complete

Do some research.

Stop avatarfagging as that stupid underage cunt.

That middle one is a mongrel for sure.
My mongdar never fails me

No shit the middle one is obvious. You missed the one on the left though that is also a mongrel, looks at least part asian and maybe white or light skinned latino.

Let me correct that i call mongrels anything part Nigger.

And Hybrid anything else.

Have you ever seen a Mexican/Nigger Mongrel?
Fucking disgusting

Good thing HIELO sends niggers to Haití if they catch them without papers, even if they are from the nigger reserve in Oaxaca.

Basically, like delicious, unhealthy food, or any kind of pleasure you have a difference between people who can stave off the pleasure in future sight, and people who cannot control their urge for immediate gratification, and this becomes immediately apparent in stoners. You have a very small, select few who don't let it run their lives, and the vast majority who seem to let it run every aspect of their lives. It's just like fattening, sugary foods. It's nice on the occasion, but people don't know how to stop doing something when it's hurting them, because we are not often taught reasonable ways to indulge. It's either complete restriction, or outright hedonism. This is the real problem.

George Washington grew and smoked cannabis. So did Thomas Jefferson. Those two are some of the greatest humans of the past 300 years! Sure, some retards smoke pot, but some pretty smart people also smoke. It's a wide spectrum of users, some losers, some successful. Don't judge based on a few mongoloids and some anecdotal evidence!

I agree, and I've noticed that the people who CAN handle it all have a common feature: they use it to clear mental blocks kill stress, as opposed to getting high just for the fuck of it.

>it's either complete restriction, or outright hedonism
just described my friends
They let the shit control their entire lives. Never have money to go bar hopping or clubbing on the weekends, would rather do dabs and play video games. I need new friends.

*clear mental blocks AND kill stress

They grew hemp. There's no evidence to prove they smoked weed to get high. They did however drink alcohol like any respectable man.

Americans really look like dogshit holy fuck.

The solution isn't to ban marijuana. The solution is to instill literally ANY level of self discipline. Seriously, just put the bong down for like five fucking seconds. It's impossible. The pipe dream has become to live outside of a pipe dream.

Most, but not all. This is could be the future of Germany if you don't do something about it.

just like me nigga, but i'm 130
fuck antipsychotics

>>mugshot photos are the entirety of a massive continental spanning country

You are actually this stupid.

Weed makes you stupid if all you do is smoke it and not care about learning anything else. Summary of most of my pothead friends

Introverted 130-150 is the worst because you have enough intelligence to see all the problems with society, but no ability to inspire change.

I hate that blue background. Seeing their faces and that zombie look is depressing. It's the reason I could never finish idiocracy, because it's playing out in the real world as reality. GO AWAY BATIN!

k-kek i-is that y-you?

Pot smoker in recreational legal state.
25, got a new job that pays a lot, already being promoted and only 6 months in.

Don't you still have to take tests and test negative for cannabinoids to get decent jobs?

Good knowing who the degenerates are
now get in the oven

>everyone
Just have pure white children and raise them properly, problem solved.

>needing to cope
>not understanding that the only way to become Ubermensch is through suffering

Weed is for niggers.

End of story.

I bet they will all be "lil bitches" when they get thrown into prison. Especially the middle future kike.

Tell that to white hippies.

>tfw the ancient aryans literally spread marijuana across the ancient world

well shit OP

Niggers are always dumb and ugly af. As for the white traitor, if you befriend niggers you will become as stupid and animalistic as they are

>whur da whyte wimminz at

Hey faggots, if you haven't noticed, there's been an upsurge in anti-weed posts recently. Stop falling for bait. Pic related.

Saged.

>muh weed is gud
Do you see (1 post by this ID)
Where the fuck do you think you are Reddit?

The guy on the left is too pretty for this business.

Death Squad

Bring it on!

>hey kids, want to buy some weed?

If you're trying to bait logic would only follow you're likely to want to keep extending your thread through replies, especially ones that elicit responses.

Just read your post. Making claims that "weed can lower your IQ" and "make you ugly" and that three fucking idiots are representative of all stoners. Suggesting I'm a stoner for calling this bait. All so provocative, try harder man.

How kids, looking tasty today.

who tf still uses drug dealers? laffin my fuckin ass off if you live in a state with no legal weed

lol @ the nigger still stoned as fuck

Seriously, where do you think you are?
Sup Forums has always been anti weed

Yeah legal weed states are great. All the degenerate lefties leave my conservative state and go to yours.