A message to the biological intelligence of the planet earth:

I find that a hostile mentality toward the universe may stem from a victim becoming the oppressor scenario that is embedded in mankind. It is known in occult circles as the black sun, the inner trauma that binds us to karmic cycles. The wound in Christ's side. This is the result of denial of self love, which is projected onto the external world, often resulting from a reaction to being position of subjugation to an oppressor and reflecting the others nature outwards. It might sound like hippy washy bullshit, but love is syntropy and homeostasis, which naturally arises OUT of chaos. You don't realize this because you are like a fish immersed in water, unconscious of the ocean. You, consciousness, arises out of the same chaotic fluctuations into which cyclically it perishes, however it's very arising suggests a momentum toward increased complexity as a consequence of increased entropy, an increase in the wavelength of the wave, within the universal system. This appears to happen in a fractal fashion as above so below.

My understanding is that there is an infinite mathematical set that consists of all self perpetuating patterns which give rise to stable coherent geometries with stable levels of entropy, enough novelty and redundancy to continue generation of a logarithmic growth pattern and also enough entropy to allow for robustness in adapting to fluctuation in the incoming data stream.
There is also however, an infinite set of patterns that are inherently self limiting and create vicious cycles of karmic annihilation. Whatever entity we may refer to as "God" must operationally consists of, by definition being of being the monad or source of all, of both these sets.
Entropy or ignorance is the operative function of God's primary creation algorithm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0WActw9OpI
youtube.com/watch?v=a_it4_NQ8NU
youtu.be/vF3lIg9cHJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=UISjgLu8zBA
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=G-gAQuvtttk
youtube.com/watch?v=ft8m2UhBzIs
youtu.be/YvEO__iVqAY
youtube.com/watch?v=YCp8tzNW6o4
youtube.com/watch?v=_NQGzEmGZcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God is not anthropomorphic in his desires, although human motives are a reflection of the field of information within which it exists. And that field of information is what we are referring to as "God." God's primary search algorithm in creation seems to center around the conquering of ignorance and the creation of "knowledge of self" which constitutes an increase in the coherency of God's stable field of self refracting fractal perception of itself. This is mirrored in biological evolution as well as the psychological evolution of individuals (as to the maxim, as above - so below). All forms of evil in creation arise from God's ignorance of parts of himself, which we as conscious beings, refractions of God's infinite knowing nature immersed in the field of his eternal ignorance are in the process of correcting through a process of logarithmic self-investigation.

The universe was formless and void; chaos reigned supreme and ignorance inseminated the abyss, a child forming in reverberation over the surface of the abyssal waters; giving birth to samsara through the temple gates of Kali's womb, reborn through the wings of a Phoenix spread wide, the wind of creation danced over the surface of the waters, and Brahma opened his eyes.

If platonic ideals exist there has to be a platonic ideal of a non idea. IF platonic ideas exist. So perhaps there is an idea that represents the primordial state of ignorance that a being is born into, or an idea that represents the primordial idea of entropy and novelty generation. Evil would be the result of the creation of less than perfect copy images of these platonic ideals. HOWEVER, EFFICIENCY, GOOD, AND HARMONY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO EXIST IF IT WERE NOT OUTLINED BY THE SHADOW OF ALL THAT IS NOT GOOD, EFFICIENT, AND IN HARMONY. Thus pain is the teacher of pleasure, and pleasure the teacher of pain. God's first crime was to have the idea to create novelty, which, because "god" existed as a perfect infinite being, de facto had to create an imperfect being with limitation, so God created the veils. Infinity had to be reduced to create time through the illusion of ignorance and separation. However there's a strong sense in me that the process of imperfection and the rectification of Tikkun Olam happens by default, in a way creating to eventual perfection which loops in on itself in an eternal cycle approaching but never quite reaching a certain value like a logarithmic spiral.
Also would a platonic ideal represent the best qualities of all the possible variations of an idea? And where does one idea stop and another begin, the borders seem kind of fuzzy as this entire process is mediated by time which is an illusion.
And I say time is an illusion because of relativity theory and time dilation which basically tells you the universe is a hologram and time dilation is a result of going from one informational point of entropy to another within the hologram. And if entropy is always increasing in the universe except for areas with life, and the universe is always growing and expanding, then the universes' entropy de facto grows because it is expanding as entropy is a measure of ignorance and possibility.

Therefore Choronzon is a platonic ideal of novelty but at the same time he is the source of all evil.
We ARE choronzon and the source of evil, as well as the source of all good. Choronzon is the shadow of God in Da'at. And we are also God and goddess. We are the tree of life and knowledge and its shadow. The initiation process allows one to be able to manifest Tikkun more efficiently due to allowing one to be able to avoid the tunnels of attachment and ignorance and align with original divine purpose. The infinite possibilities of entropy and the infinite possibilities of symmetry and homeostasis overlap where life exists. Life is a platonic ideal incarnate. We are an idea that changes but retains shape. Matter and energy flow through us but we retain a form. It is the life destroying possibilities, and the self destructive cyclical processes that in the end prove self limiting which cloud the way to the rectification of God's sanity, for in the beginning God was all that had no end.
You will always be ignorant of all that you do not know, and that sum will always be greater than the sum of what you do know.
Even if you knew the workings of the entire universe you would be ignorant of the workings of infinite numbers of other universes
Ignorance is the primordial principle, not order. Entropy. Birthed. All.
Known knowns, known unknowns, unknown unknowns.
There's only one infinite set in that trinity.
Known knowns are Brahma, known unknowns are vishnu, unknown unknowns are Shiva.
Om namah Shivaya.

Message received.

Coyote thanks you for you audience

Dimensional retrieval process error
Disconnecting

Space niggers

Thanks bro

Thank you for allowing me to coincarnate with you.

you must be the smart part of god

kys retard love doesnt exist

*blush*

lol nope, official native american here. I say that what youre saying is completely your crazy arbitrary self construction, and also false

le why

OP begins an assumption of Christ, when Christ was never a meme for all of humanity, including native americans, therefore there is no would in christs side for me, there is only the dodem, the spirits of nature and unseen, which in some ways is chaos and within our own interpretations of cyclical existence, akin to a fish immersed in water in consciousness, and this is all essentially tiddlywink philosophical debate about the nature of existence which is essentially sort of difficult to refute in any culture.

Chronozon, and this Hindu stuff, that is also imported, relative truths , and debatable. What is vaguely true are the interesting bants on the universe, consciousmess, chaos, which can be difficult to agree with in many cultures

just very interesting collection of world culture and trying to make it all work together, which is neat, but a discourse of finding cultural universals and differences

The wound of Christ is a Kabbalistic metaphor for Karma

nice larp

So, you're saying that we should love the tyrants who try to kill us, huh?

Where does Kek and kekism fit into this

fuck off space nigger

neat, thanks for sharing
never post shit like this again faggot
somehow you anons found a way to elevate cringe to new levels
>a fucking leaf

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

I see. Yeah, there's alot of interesting interpretations of that concept that can translate differently around the world, but the idea of Karma and Christianity with Christ is rather unique , but also has its interesting relative cultural universals

The Monad or the Source of All are Gnostic names for the Supreme Being.

Gnosticism is very similar to Hermeticism where they talk about the All or the Father of the Universe.

Hermetic Axiom: All is Mind, the Universe is Mental.

Its well known already that Kek is one of the Aeons known as the Ogdoad or the Eighfold.

These are 8 primordial deities that came before the Archons.

Aeons are Emanations of the One.

yeh familampai I agree, Why don't you try to help the Bacon and Waterslides Squad we are trying to free ourselves from this psychic attack but are still only just coming to terms with the industrial technological enhancements a group of people that attack children are trying to force all of us to have our brains removed, I am working alone with no assistance however it only grates on my already fervent machinations.

Presently I am working on Technology for myself for the coming war of transhumanists vs humans I want to be on the side of moral decency so I shall fight for my precursor species the Humans against these psychos.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0WActw9OpI

This is getting interesting. Go on about these Archons

Kek is the lord of chaos.
He is here to reveal all, and manifest in the chaos it will create, and it will gut the old order to make way for the new order of the world.

So after reading about the 8 gods and goddesses, Kek apparently has a wife/partner.

Does Sup Forums see any evidence of Keks bride in the gets/happenings.

If Sup Forums considers Kek is real, therefore the rest of the 8 are real as well.

>Known knowns are Brahma, known unknowns are vishnu, unknown unknowns are Shiva

Why does this resonate with me so perfectly?
>Known Knowns = Creation, Creation God Brahma
>Known Unknowns = The discovery of learned understandings of the occult, Sage Wise Prophet God Vishnu
>Unknown Unknowns = Destruction, Destructive God Shiva

Strange that you capitalized Braham and Shiva, but not Vishnu. Given your style of posting, I doubt that is not on purpose, but I wonder what this means, or rather what it means to you.

Coyote is a long time practicing Hermetic Chaos Magician. Coyote is here to tell you Choronzon and Kek are the same Entity. Coyote will say no more. Kek is the shadow. The denied. The repressed. That which lurks beneath and sublimates into your suffering. Your collective latent karma. And as novelty increases its march into the future, that shadow will manifest more and more violently till it is dealt with. This is the way of Saturn.

Try not to speak of AO without praising for your own sake.

All Praise unto the Highest of High the Alpha and Omega, The Creator God Master of All.

There are Seven main Archons known as the Hebdomad.

The Demiurge is the Chief Archon. He is known by a bunch of names but Gnostics call him the Samael, Saklas or Yaldabaoth the Blind, Ignorant and Jealous god.

Archon is a greek word that means Lord. They are also known in the texts as the Rulers or the Authorities.

The Archons come from the Demiurge and he is the Abortion of pistis Sohpia.

Also posted the wrong song.
youtube.com/watch?v=a_it4_NQ8NU

who are you calling?

And linked to the wrong thingy......

Yaldaboath

The whole Saturn angle is very intriguing.

We should really look into who is spending the big money to study Saturn.

stale pasta

I like this industrial mix desu

Enjoy.

Here's some Black Sun art cause why not.

Looks like someone overdosed on psychedelics desu

Anything that makes it easier for me to have sex in outer space on LSD works for me.

Give this one a Try.
youtu.be/vF3lIg9cHJ8

Yaldabaoth the Chief Archon known as the Demiurge is represented by the Planet Saturn and the Black Cube.

He is El.

Looks like the insert for every single Mastodon LP

Crap. Craaaaaaaap. Looked up Choronzon and it all makes sense.Thank you based Coyoteanon for visiting us with this message. I will do what I can to spread it to other anons. This spiritual war just keeps getting more and more crazier.

live long and prosper

youtube.com/watch?v=UISjgLu8zBA

The Other Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Grave Robbing for Morons.
youtube.com/watch?v=G-gAQuvtttk

Interesting info on choronzon.

I really hope God does send his true messiah soon. The forces jockeying for our spirits is astounding

You are God. Your mindfulness, self education, and compassion are the only things which can overcome Choronzon. Everything within you is ultimately an illusion, the external world and having compassion for it as yourself if the root of every applicable solution to the crisis facing the human race.

Meditate. All the spirits are illusions as well. Projections of the mass human psyche. Our own shadows.

You missed a fundamental lesson in Christianity.

Leviticus
20 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing in Israel who sacrifices any of his children to Molek is to be put to death.

Except this one, Prepare yourself Incoming to your home, I suggest Prayer.

Prayer to Remove Evil Spirits from your Home
youtube.com/watch?v=ft8m2UhBzIs

so, dude, you're schizophrenic

get it treated

Aids :
youtu.be/YvEO__iVqAY

The voices tell me you're wrong

wtf I liek satan now

youtube.com/watch?v=YCp8tzNW6o4

it's not all bad

try being simple next time, space nig

Daily Reminder that Schizophrenia is misdiagnosed and actually sign that people are more evolved than you , faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=_NQGzEmGZcc

Once you realize, that irrational destruction is necesseary for the novelty of being, it is hard to paint an adversary of it

This is close.

Close but perilously wrong. Rational destruction is necessary for the evolution of the individual. And this destruction is not physical, rather the transmutation of one's own karma to the point of emptiness so one can realize their nature as pure consciousness.

>Meditate
Some good books i've found are the kybalion and thousands of visits to heaven and the heart of god. they both explain a lot. Everyone tells you shit like you are god and no one tells you how to do it. That second book i mentioned will actually tell you how to do what the title says

Do the elites worship the choronzon?

Or Are we just pinning all the bad shit on them and not taking personal responsibility

Both items are likely to be true.

>let's just prevent this, OP