/ck/ what is your favorite hot dog brand? Mine is pic related

/ck/ what is your favorite hot dog brand? Mine is pic related

Pretty good brand actually. I like Nathans, but I'll always take a Johnsonville Brat over those anyday.

I like spiral cutting and grilling them. Have a nice brisdog

Finally I can grill the kikes. I just taste that savory, rich, golden flavor. So good they're Hitler approved.

Hebrew Nationals are actually fantastic. I personally prefer them grilled with ketchup.

Hebrew National are probably also my favorite. Hebrew or Nathans

Say what you will about the kikes, I have to admit they make a good processed meat

Tfw you get expensive, but genuine, brautwurst from a German butcher in Wisconsin.

Dick status: Muh

I prefer vegan franks.
Even if you think vegans are weird and gross, you have to admit the "meat" used in franks is going to be pretty foul.

Also >/ck/ is

Imagine some illegal alien letting a cow bleed to death in a kike-owned slaughterhouse everytime you bite into that phallic kosher meat.

>iron skillet
>diced onion
>1 package diced Hebrew hot dogs
>saute in oil until onions are golden
>add 3 potatoes (diced)
>stir and cook, add oil as needed
>wait until potatoes start to soften (takes a while)
>add 1/2 cup of water to soften potatoes
>cover and reduce heat to medium
>wait 10 minutes
>uncover, stir and scrape bottom of pan to get that crusty goodness off and mix with the rest
>salt and pepper to taste

I probably eat a package of HN franks a week this way. Mmmmmmmmm.

stop ican only get so hard

Yeah, no Wisconsin here. But still, they ain't bad for the convenience and price. Great to grill brats with my bros and drink some beers. Fucking love this country.

They are pretty good. Quality franks there.

cu/ck/

>mfw I boil my brats in beer before grilling
>mfw I was told that didn't do anything because of the casing
>mfw I got my hands on a syringe and started injecting the brats with beer before grilling
>mfw I ate the first one and experienced nirvana

Use Sam Adams.

English translation of the Nazi's "Poisonous Mushroom".

I usually drink Fat Tire. But I'll inject them with some Sam's next time. Thanks for the twist on the classics.

Not exactly sure what they expected to see inside a slaughterhouse if not that.

I'm going to kill the next kike I see thanks to this post. Hail kkk hail hitler

>Kosher
>Slow bleeding to death rather than immediate painless death.
>Throws away half the animal

Had these things twice. First time, they sucked. Second time, they sucked. Local made Bratwurst or imported from Germany. The ONLY way to go...