The US and ISIS

I got into an argument with my college professor about the US supporting ISIS. He swears there is proof of the US actually directly aiding ISIS but provided no source. I told him that was Turkroach propaganda and there was no evidence of direct US support of ISIS.

He was basically a smug faggot about it and seemed very sure and so it made me question myself, but after searching I can't find anything to support his claim.

So which is it pol, am I a bluepilled newfag or is he a tinfoil retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ZLYUvAZvs
youtube.com/watch?v=mOYm_CCxxKk
globalresearch.ca/cia-ops-finally-revealed-what-the-us-ambassador-in-benghazi-was-really-doing/5483957
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gPSyjw7T2QY
time.com/4498493/how-a-mistaken-u-s-led-air-attack-could-end-the-syria-cease-fire/
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
counterpunch.org/2015/10/12/us-caught-faking-it-in-syria/
themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/president-assad-of-syria-is-not-an-evil-dictator-killing-his-people-the-establishment-has-lied/
veteranstoday.com/2016/12/06/breaking-us-trying-to-rescue-intelligence-officers-from-eastern-aleppo-city/
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/06/breaking-aleppos-old-city-now-fully-liberated-by-saa-remaining-terrorists-in-retreat/
mintpressnews.com/russia-destroys-most-isis-heavy-weaponry-u-s-promptly-airdrops-50-tons-of-weapons-into-syria/210655/
liveleak.com/view?i=522_1462924812
counterpunch.org/2016/09/15/assads-death-warrant/
theduran.com/must-see-video-us-peace-council-returns-syria-county-fighting-invasion-by-most-powerful-country-world/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq
inquisitr.com/3059683/hillary-clinton-pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-says-presidential-candidate-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels/
theantimedia.org/10-facts-war-syria/
theguardian.com/world/2007/aug/06/usa.iraq
en.hunternews.ru/?p=3582
usatwentyfour.com/im-back-from-syria-the-media-is-lying-to-you/
youtu.be/oMjXbuj7BPI
youtu.be/dkamZg68jpk
youtu.be/HxrSjGsEcto
youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw
theantimedia.org/independent-investigation-finds-that-syrian-rebels-used-chemical-weapons/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-21/secret-cable-reveals-us-plan-overthrow-assad-exploiting-extremist-groups
off-guardian.org/2015/10/05/guardian-accidentally-shows-even-more-proof-syrian-rebels-are-western-stooges/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201509151027016597-western-support-of-al-qaeda-against-al-assad-must-stop-alexandre-del-valle/
thewallwillfall.org/2015/07/21/mythology-barrel-bombs-and-human-rights-watch-paul-larudee/
youtu.be/CeE4Ux4t9Vw
theantimedia.org/media-admits-rebels-starve-civilians/
21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/17/syria-consign-barrel-bombs-to-the-propaganda-graveyard/
youtu.be/rUhe87r5bEE
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/28/interview-patrice-fighting-on-aleppos-front-lines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is proof of US providing aid to Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabia providing arms to ISIS. There is no proof of the US providing aid to ISIS. :^)

blue pilled faggot read wikileaks kike

I knew this, it's not direct support like that homo claimed

oy vey

U avin a laf ?

It is no secret that we were funding isis via moderate rebels.

source that shit or its fake and gay

John McCain literally traveled to Syria to pose with ISIS and demand more funding for them

Where the fuck have you been? Obama gave them shit like radios, medical supplies, and cash directly, but combat equipment went through the Saudis

it was in the news as well as debated whether we should actually be funding moderate rebels. Were you under a rock during that time?

We've been funding and supplying islamic extremists since the 70's. The debate here is ISIS as it stands now, is there any hard evidence of any funding or arming of ISIS fighters

>it was in the news
Well then it's settled.

Your professor is right. The Pentagon admittedly knew that ISIS was a part of the "opposition" when they ran weapons to them. Their mistake was believing that they could keep the situation contained.

Also, ISIS acts as a bulwark against Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran. It's in Israel's best interest to keep them around, and by extension America's apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ZLYUvAZvs
Here's your proof. Middle east is not a black and white situation annon.

>smug

It's true.
Hillary's state department was kinda in charge there. Well, the CIA is really in charge of that shit.

I still have no idea how that barrel didn't blow.

>It's in Israel's best interest to keep them around
This guy gets it.

Obama and Hillary supported ISIS. Benghazi was shipping weapons to "moderate" rebels, which is actually ISIS. The evidence is so monumental out there, that you are either really stupid, or... REALLY stupid. Your professor is based.

>he reloaded it and fired again
>twice

absolute fucking madman.

I just read the news today

Ok - I get that federal 3 letter agencies don't exactly work in tandem, I happen to work for one myself. (yes i'm also in college, i fell for the GI bill meme)

What I am trying to tell him is that there's no red-handed, beyond shadow of doubt evidence that the US has directly aided ISIS. Is that not true?

WTF DO YOU THINK BENGAZI WAS ABOUT?

fun fact about that pic, it was done in a controlled envireonment by Smith and Wesson to show how strong their barrels are.

Well, I for one, am impressed.
That's some high quality metallurgy.

>hard evidence

Dude ISIS has American weapons. Far too many to be picked up off the ground.

Source: common sense and you lost to a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=mOYm_CCxxKk
The US has helped ISIS in the past we fund literally everything to some extent.

it wasn't intentional, hillary thought giving a shitload of money and weapons to syrian "rebels" would work out well, because she is a stupid cunt.

vice news did an undercover episode in raqqa that showed ISIS meeting up with CIA and picking up weapons crates

This is still the US supporting ISIS, though, you have to concede this position.

I know it happens, but I don't like it. And it happened with Obama in power, and you can bet it would've happened under Clinton. So, I assume it was the people who he would support who'vebeen funding ISIS.

Perform a google search with the search terms US, Fund, moderate, rebels, Syria.

Are you being willfully retarded? This is something that the Obama administration was proud of.

there is, but the tricky part is whether it was intentional or not.

ISIS has openly posted pictures online of themselves with US supplied airdrops full of wepaons and ammo. that the US claimed was "accidentally dropped off target and fell into the wrong hands"

>8 bullets
>He reloaded at some point
>Didn't think anything about why it wasn't going bang

These are the people who shouldn't own guns

this. king nigger went ahead with his secret war after getting rejected by congress and decided he was going to start arming the muslim radicals himself. treason if you ask me. then the big coverup in benghazi, because surprise surprise, a lot of the weapons they used on the compound were US supplied to "moderate rebels" trying to throw over ghaddafi. king nigger is shit

I knew this as well - you think this is what he meant?

From what I understand there was a botched drop, but they later conducted an airstrike to destroy the supplies. There was video of fighters rummaging through a box of grenades and shit but it wasn't confirmed that it was the lost supply drop.

If this is what he meant, it's a hell of a stretch to say the US is "directly supporting ISIS"

user got some redpills to swallow

That's not even the question though. This is not a courtroom so intent doesn't matter. We funded rebels who soon thereafter ran and joined isis because Assad was our priority, not ISIS.

globalresearch.ca/cia-ops-finally-revealed-what-the-us-ambassador-in-benghazi-was-really-doing/5483957

maybe simmer on that for a bit and see if you really want to go down that rabbit hole

Fucking idiot.
Your professor is right.

Just shouting where is le proofs doesn't an argument make, cretin.
You expect just to be led to one single source that are hopeful to dismiss .

Nah.
There are plenty of fucking proof if you search and think for yourself.
That the Us and it's Master Israel are secret aides and creators of Isis is literally a babies first redpill and common knowledge among non-retards for about two years

Have you've been even following the Syrian conflict, idiot?
Good fucking shabbos goy, keep sleeping tight. Shlomos (((media))) and your mental retardation will surely ensure that

>I got into an argument with my college professor about the US supporting ISIS. He swears there is proof of the US actually directly aiding ISIS but provided no source.
We go through this bullshit ever 7 years or so since Regan.

>taliban
>mujahadeen
>al queda
>isis

everytime it's a sunni murder army, it never attacks israel or saudi arabia.

i guess in that case, obama directly funded the paris attacks

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/

has there ever been a president who has given more guns to muslim terrorists than obama?

Not knowing that the "war" in syria is about gas and ISIS & rebells were the only forces who could get rid of assad who has a deal with russia.

Btw. The same reason why the us ended the embargo with iran. GAS

Isis was created by the CIA dick head

How would Americans justify
invading Syria?

i bet you believe the (((official))) 9/11 story

Don't forget Israel. They've been treating injured fighters and have ignored ISIS positions to bomb Assad.

*checks flag*

Maybe step off your soapbox for a minute, Hans.

Reagan

As others have said. It has to do with supporting 'moderate' rebels.

The debate becomes is there such a thing as moderate rebel, or are all (or enough) really ISIS in the end. So funding them is funding ISIS.

Others take it a step further and decide that everyone must have known before the fact because it has been decided after the fact that some of the moderates were ISIS or became ISIS and the all knowing CIA must have known that.

The truth is probably more in the middle. Obama loves him some Muslim. He thinks the world of them. In his world there really are moderate Muslims and ISIS is just a small group of crazies that everyone else hates and opposes - not just the group but all of their beliefs. From that mindset funding 'moderates' makes sense because there is no way there could be cross over.

Holy shit, a thoughtful and informed reply, what the fuck

R A R E
A
R
E

If you can't control a problem, make it bigger. That has been US policy up until this point.

>selling weapons illegally
>owning illegal full autos
>but no enforcement or prosecutorial action was taken against the individual
There is obviously some bullshit going on there.

many faggots in the FSA 'moderate rebel' groups acknowledged that there were hardcore islamic faggots in there with them, who took all the guns and shit and eventually became the majority and kicked out all the non jihadist faggots and made their own super islam faggotry club ISIS. so yeah a lot of those 'moderate rebels' were trained by our special forces in jordan by the CIA, and given plenty of weaponry and equipment which eventually was used in stupid muslim jihad

you on bagram? dont trust the ANA they are fucking faggots

Muricans and sandniggers killing themselves, I think it's great keep on keeping

Op comes to pol to get some help and gets crashed by some redpilles. Propably dreamt all night about how he and his Sup Forums friends will humiliate his professor.

How much more time left in country based military bro?

chances are, some day you'll save up enough money to buy a moped and some other favela monkey will kill you for it.
Why aren't you burning down a refugee center?

at least I can take a hot shower faggot

America is the arsehole of the world so fat and arrogant that they can't even see that they are the cause of the worlds problems how can you guys be so fucking dumb?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gPSyjw7T2QY
I remember when this guy first came out on PBS and was begging for weapons.
He promised they wouldn't go to the bad guys but that's only to make the audience feel safe. They knew ISIS would get the weapons regardless

>neocons and newlibs not supporting terrorists around the world

Good goyim.

Its easy to show that the US has aided ISIS.
Showing that it is being done wittingly is more dubious.

time.com/4498493/how-a-mistaken-u-s-led-air-attack-could-end-the-syria-cease-fire/

Why arent you killing some crackdealing niggers who raped your sister and live on your taxes?

leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

"We are the greatest" propaganda. No amereican should ever use the term REDPILL

counterpunch.org/2015/10/12/us-caught-faking-it-in-syria/

This. This may be where the hangup is.

I didn't consider the botched drop and the bombing of Syrian forces to be "directly aiding ISIS." he probably did.

I guess I have to concede the point that we have aided them, but there is no proof it was done intentionally.

I'm not saying it wasn't intentional, all I am saying is there is no proof.

Your christmas is in summer, your opinion is irrelevant

Nigger stop denying and bending the teuth. You mean the us supportet a party in the biggest gas-war by accident?

What has my flat to do with the fact your beloved colony of Ishrael has created amislamist terror state, cretin,?
What hit s nerve there ,huh?
Yeah keep identifying with your "country", shabbos goy, instead of your people.

This.

How do you define "aided"? They knew the arms they were funneling to "moderate rebels" was winding up in the hands of extremists. That was the point of arming the "moderate" rebels in the first place.

Jesus fucking Christ, are you autistic?

I asked for proof, all i've gotten so far are a couple of youtube videos, no-name news sources and a culturally enriched german sperging out.

Nobody is denying that the US got funds to ISIS by proxy

Now go to work so you can pay your ridiculously high taxes, there's a new shipment of refugees that are going to need government assistance.

Op lost the argument with his professor and is now mad at the redpills. Faggot

Prof makes assertion but can't cite a source.
He should be laughed out of the university.
Write something for the student paper, at least. Also, complain to the Dean or Principal about it.

RARE

I forgive you, Hans. You're angry about what your once great nation has been reduced to. I'm not going to lie to you and say everything is going to be okay, but I understand why you're so angry.

Oh bitch please nigger. You are too stupid to win an argument by yourself. Begging for help. An now you attacking the redpills because you see how stupid you have been.

btw. You live in a nigger shithole full of ghettos and fat people. Usa is nr. 1 in rape and crime statistics compared to europe. So start by youself

You know what, FPBP and /thread.

lol i wish i had your professor, you got no clue how things really work :^)

you're a total b l u e pill

Judging by how retarded you are, I doubt you're in college at all.

I said there's no proof. P R O O F.
I didn't say that the US hasn't aided ISIS.
I said that there is no PROOF OF THE US DIRECTLY AIDING ISIS
KEYWORD: PROOF

now provide proof or shut your fucking cock holster

It's more that the arms funneling
>"Accidental" arms drops. DOZENS OF FUCKING TIMES
>Zero results in 2 years of "fighting Isis". Open make believe "war". Russia exposed it by bombing Isis within a week harder than Isis within all this time.
>Working against the Main Enemy of Isis :Asad.
Councidentally ,ISis, Israel and USA, have one SINGLE FUCKING enemy
>usas all shitsael threating terrorist int their hospitals
>Military advisers by US/ISrael in terrorist ranks.
Even one of Al nusras top commanders imself admitted this. Russian intelligence also confirmed this (but it doesn't count t because muh Russians amirite, cretins)
>The lightning fast rise of Isis.
Practically poppen out of nowhere within months , fully functional, orga ized and a state of the art media and recruitment arm.That requires billions of shekels .Yeah fits the modus operandi of CIA 100% but nuthin to see here goy
>Us second best ally Saudi Arabia is chief terror sponsor around d the world , and one of the chief sponsor of Isis
>Israel , Us best ally, openly bombs Assad and attacks his troop but NEVER EVEN once did the same with Isis despite them being right AT THEIR BORDER

Do you want me continue, burgersharts?

Your thread is 50% you are wrong and the other half is: how stupid are you. Just leave

Trump said the Obama administration (i.e the US govt) created ISIS. Even if they did so indirectly, that's worse than directly aiding ISIS.

You're a dindu nuffin at this point.

and 0% proof, once again, you've shown that you're an idiot

OP is either incredibly dense or the greatest troll.

You are wasting your time

profit margins and geopolitics are key :^), the us has funded terrorist groups with saudi arabia in the past (afghanistan), and it just so happens saudi arabia funds and supports ISIS; lets not get cought up on the saudi money trail connections to the 9/11 hijackers, thats just a conspiracy theory lol.

They are funding isis and the us just so happens to support (((""moderate""))) groups in syria, you should also take into mind the CIA and their extremely bloodthirsty history of supporting terrorist groups, coverty.

Heres a book that blows to bits your stupid made up world view about the middle east, read it then come back here.

The establishment are war merchants and generals. The last 16 years have all been planned.

Dude - why do you faggots think I don't know all this already

If you actually read the original question - the argument was about whether or not there is citable, concrete evidence that the US directly aided ISIS.
NOT through proxy.
NOT through arming moderates.
I'm talking about DIRECTLY and INTENTIONALLY giving aid to ISIS.

Even if they do, which I'm sure they do, the problem is that nobody can PROVE it.

Holy fuckballs, I'm getting trolled.

Just leave. Dont come back

In one of Hillary's emails doesn't it say basically "We should destabilize Syria to help our buddies Israel out."?

just

you're dumb as fuck

google cia isis and have fun in a rabbit hole, dont come out until you realize how stupid you sound

read the book too, i can tell you didnt read it

the entire clusterfuck in the middle east was created on purpose, and with direction

>hurr read this book by some no-name author
>hurr google and read up on this
>also check out flat earth
thanks for those dope sources, retard. you've been a great help

Why so sour jamal?

You're the bluest of the newfags.

Turkey, Saudis, Israel and US all have interest in ISIS existing.

PRESIDENT ASSAD OF SYRIA IS NOT AN EVIL DICTATOR KILLING HIS PEOPLE- THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS LIED!
themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/president-assad-of-syria-is-not-an-evil-dictator-killing-his-people-the-establishment-has-lied/

Breaking: US Trying to Rescue Intelligence Officers from Eastern Aleppo City
veteranstoday.com/2016/12/06/breaking-us-trying-to-rescue-intelligence-officers-from-eastern-aleppo-city/

VICTORY: Aleppo’s Old City Now Fully Liberated by Syrian Army, Remaining Terrorists in Retreat
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/06/breaking-aleppos-old-city-now-fully-liberated-by-saa-remaining-terrorists-in-retreat/

Russia Destroys Most ISIS Heavy Weaponry, U.S. Promptly Airdrops 50-Tons Of Weapons Into Syria
mintpressnews.com/russia-destroys-most-isis-heavy-weaponry-u-s-promptly-airdrops-50-tons-of-weapons-into-syria/210655/

Graphic: Syrian Army Soldiers Tortured and Executed By USSaudi Backed Moderate Terrorists
liveleak.com/view?i=522_1462924812

Assad’s Death Warrant
counterpunch.org/2016/09/15/assads-death-warrant/

MUST SEE VIDEO: US Peace Council returns from Syria, a country fighting “invasion by the most powerful country in the world”
theduran.com/must-see-video-us-peace-council-returns-syria-county-fighting-invasion-by-most-powerful-country-world/

US-Trained Special Ops Fighter Is The Islamic State's New Top Commander In Iraq
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq

Hillary Clinton: Pulitzer prize winning journalist says presidential candidate approved sending sarin gas to Syrian rebels
inquisitr.com/3059683/hillary-clinton-pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-says-presidential-candidate-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels/

10 Facts the Mainstream Media Won’t Tell You About the War in Syria
theantimedia.org/10-facts-war-syria/

I'm 2007 190,000 weapons vanished being shipped to Iraq. To put this in perspective, we had 130,000 weapons during the entire Iraq war, give or take.

Considering the CIA and national security can wire tap your asshole, you going to convince me that they lost one of the largest shipments of weapons at that time, we ever sent to the middle East? You gonna try to convince me those weapons weren't directly funneled to "moderate rebels" being trained to fight Assad?

We did not mean to create isis, however, it was our weaponry and a side effect of supplying a rebel army to try and overthrow Syria. We didn't mean for ISIS tp happen, but we accidentally mishandled the Intel and assumptions going into the Syrian project.

Again.... explain how we fuck up this big? We don't. Our fuckup was not understanding ISIS would result in our Syrian/rebel proxy war. That in part, is actually Obamas fault. I know this as fact, unlike you larping faggots, but I'm not going to claim why I know this.

Also, fuck Iran. They were an IED manufacturing assembly line, supplying Iraq with Wal-Mart style packaged IED's. If we go to war with them, I'm reenlisting, which I hope we do.
theguardian.com/world/2007/aug/06/usa.iraq

>whether or not there is citable, concrete evidence that the US directly aided ISIS.
>the problem is that nobody can PROVE it.
The world doesn't work in first grade make-everything-pwinfully-obvious-to-me-because-i-lack-intellectusl-maturity mode, idiot

>Hello here is USA, we must eatsblish a genocidal terror state hehe, Hereby , I , USA, declare.....
>Signed, Buruck Obamer, Helery Clenton
>Into the national archives it goes
>Also here is 100000000monies cheque for Al-,Bagdadi, Goldman-Sachs transaction status,:complete
>Wow I'm a reporter look what I found in the national archives : citable, concrete evidence that the US directly aided ISIS.!!!
,>I have also a cheque directly for Isis!!!!

URGENT: Syrian army and militias are fighting ISIS terrorists on the streets of Palmyra
en.hunternews.ru/?p=3582

“I’m Back From Syria. The Media Is Lying To You!”
usatwentyfour.com/im-back-from-syria-the-media-is-lying-to-you/

The Covert Origins of ISIS
youtu.be/oMjXbuj7BPI

The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told
youtu.be/dkamZg68jpk

Russia Syria Iran: Storm Clouds Gathering re post Oct 10 2015
youtu.be/HxrSjGsEcto

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years
youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw

Independent Investigation Finds Syrian Rebels Used Chemical Weapons
theantimedia.org/independent-investigation-finds-that-syrian-rebels-used-chemical-weapons/

Secret Cable Reveals US Plan To Overthrow Assad By Exploiting "Extremist Groups"
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-21/secret-cable-reveals-us-plan-overthrow-assad-exploiting-extremist-groups

Guardian accidentally shows even more proof Syrian “rebels” are western stooges
off-guardian.org/2015/10/05/guardian-accidentally-shows-even-more-proof-syrian-rebels-are-western-stooges/

US Chooses to Work With Al-Qaeda Over Russia on Syrian Issue
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201509151027016597-western-support-of-al-qaeda-against-al-assad-must-stop-alexandre-del-valle/

Mythology, Barrel Bombs, and Human Rights Watch ~ Paul Larudee
thewallwillfall.org/2015/07/21/mythology-barrel-bombs-and-human-rights-watch-paul-larudee/

European Refugee Crisis - The Anatomy of a Coverup
youtu.be/CeE4Ux4t9Vw

Mainstream Media Admits Syrian “Rebels” Have Been Starving Civilians in Aleppo
theantimedia.org/media-admits-rebels-starve-civilians/

SYRIA: Consign “Barrel Bombs” to the Propaganda Graveyard
21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/17/syria-consign-barrel-bombs-to-the-propaganda-graveyard/

Independent Canadian journalist challenges MSM, explains what actually is going on in Syria
youtu.be/rUhe87r5bEE

INTERVIEW: Christian SAA Commando, Life on Aleppo’s Front Lines
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/28/interview-patrice-fighting-on-aleppos-front-lines/
>now go neck yourself

this is the kind of shit I was looking for. thanks romania, i'm gonna dig through this.

You are a newfag.